Question regarding Smart GPRS charging

Guest casperr

Guest casperr

Well I didnt use IMeter but anyways, i went to yahoo wap and check one email, deleted it and logged out. Right before that, my balance is 310.20 with 9 free text.

Then after the checking of my email, i logged out and never used the phone for call or text or gprs. I requested for balance just to see how much I used up for that surf. I got the text like 30 mins later, (tagal!), and my balance went down to 297.53 and 4 free text. I never realize it costs that MUCH! Checking yahoo mail and deleting one email (even have that Show picture off sa internet explorer settings) and I got billed that much. To my surprise why was my free text deducted by 5? I dont understand how they charged me.

Do you guys know some good explanation to this? Do you encounter the same? Seems like globe's free access to yahoo is getting attractive to my eyes again

Guest sonborj

Hay naku, malabo talaga ang charging ng SMart. pero did you do a manual estimate of your downloaded kb? di ba ang charging ng GPRS is per kb? sa corporate account 30 cents per kb e. anyway, i think i saw a thread here sa pinoy forum discussing SMART and GLOBE gprs charging.