Smart ROM 1.7 open line procedure

Guest sonborj

Guest mar9118
Hi! Does anyone have the procedure on how to OPENLINE SMARTROM 1.7... Nag PM na ako kay Sir Mar, kaso wala pa siya napapadala sa akin... Gagamitin ko kasi out of the country yung phone if ever... Please send me a copy at [email protected] or [email protected].

Thanks...

I already emailed you the procedure since last Monday 08 Mar, 7:44 PM, please check and confirm, I can always resend it if you didn't get it :wink:

Guest dobby_gobby_man

at saka tanong ko narin mar kung anong day and time sa gabi ka ba online? para at least matyempohan kita at makapagtanong agad sayo?

TYTY

Guest mar9118
at saka tanong ko narin mar kung anong day and time sa gabi ka ba online? para at least matyempohan kita at makapagtanong agad sayo?

TYTY

Already send you the procedure and I am online usually from 8:00PM to 10:30PM sa gabi, please introduce yourself when you want to add me to your list or I may unintentionally decline your request :wink:

Guest shawzhanc
Already send you the procedure and I am online usually from 8:00PM to 10:30PM sa gabi, please introduce yourself when you want to add me to your list or I may unintentionally decline your request  :wink:

Sent you a PM just a few moments ago while I was browsing this thread. Name's Shaw... thanks (in advance) for the procedure!

Guest hsmeilop

ahhh newbie question:

why do you have to downgrade a 1.7rom? I'm still using the 1.5.0.28 version. I'm thinking of upgrading to 1.7. I don't intend to use other sims so I dont need to unlock it. I just want any advice if should I upgrade or not.

Also my wife's sap has qtek 1.5 rom already. which is better qtek 1.5 or smart 1.7?

Guest kalinte

@hsmeilop i thing the qtek 1.5 is the equivalent of the smart 1.7 rom. but you can't sim unlock the 1.7 rom that's why you ned to change it. why you can't unlock it? coz that rom was made not to ask for your unlock code in the firstplace. it will just reject your card and tell you " invalid sim"

Guest BrAGoL

@hsmeilop

if you're not going to use any other sim on your phone, then go for the update... smart rom 1.7 and qtek/imate 1.5 has a somehow similar features... so if you're in smart 1.7, it's almost the same as imate 1.5... :)

Guest dobby_gobby_man

@hsmeilop

kasi sabi nung mga experts dito, e mas madaling i openline yung smart rom lower sa 1.7.

kaya yun yung sagot sa tanong mo.

baka gusto mo swap nalang tayo ng phone wala pang gas gas. di loko laNG. total wala kang plano na gumamit ng ibang sim then ok lang yung pagupgrade ng phone mo

Guest dobby_gobby_man

@Eltierra

anong open? openline?

madalas kasi ang hinahanapan ng tulong pag dating dyan e si Mar. pm mo nalang sya. or maybe you can even pm the other experts meron din sila nung mga procedures

• 5 weeks later...
Guest jamesluo
Hello ALL,

I know it has nothing to do with legality issue here, I share my procedure with almost all who post their e-mail address and ask for it, this way they get the chance to interact with me if they have some problems. We don't want people to have dead phones do we?  :wink:  

Many in fact decides not to proceed with it after getting my procedure because they are not familiar with Hex editing, etc.

So if you need the procedure just PM me and you'll get it, this way we get to know each other too  :D  

Cheers!  ;)

could you pls send me the procedure to my email: [email protected]

thanks a lot.

Hi All!

I'm a newbie at this, as you might have guessed, and I was wondering, how do you check for the ROM version? The SAP I'm currently using was just bought last month, and the tri-color screen says "Canary MV v 1.09."

Guest jabez

Hi!

Up to now, my rom version is 1.3.7.8. My SAP is SIM-unlocked. I decided not to upgrade any further because I was able to use my SAP with a T-Mobile SIM while I was in the States last year.

But I keep reading in this forum that the later upgrades make the SAP perform more efficiently.

Could you please advise me if I need to upgrade? What are the pros & cons of this?

Mabuhay!

Guest dinoalbert

@jabez, tagal na rin nyang rom mo ah :D since Smart 1.37 ka palang, upgrade ka ng Qtek madali lang at openline pa rin phone mo after the upgrade....I dont know with Smart 1.3.7 nakalimutan ko na pero kse sa Qtek you can store ringtones sa SD card, MSN messenger fixed, incoming sms tones fixed, sms character counter...

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

@jabez

oo nga. 2nd rom pa ng smart yan ha. yung hindi natatanggal yung 'Message Sent' notice hanggat di mo pindutin yung Ok. hehehe.

Ako naman naka Orange.

Advantages: parang sa Qtek din (di ko sure ung MSN issue), fast camera application, good stability, 2577 autorun app works a treat (after hard reset), built-in IA task manager...plus the beautiful Orange screen. Eto lang naalala ko.

Disadvantages: needs to be decertified first for programs to function (No Warez), no special SMS characters.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest jabez

How can I get connected with those who can unlock phones. Siyempre gusto ko, mga taga-Modaco, hindi taga-Greenhills.

Malay niyo, SD ang kapalit ... pagpunta ko uli sa US ... he he he :D