O2 XPhone T9 Bug

Guest marauderz

Guest marauderz

This bug is from my Xphone

WinCE build 13291.

If you enter text using T9 let's say in Messenger

- You enter TIRED and then you hit send WHEN the word is STILL underlined and you can toggle between choices.

- The textbox clears but when you start composing your next message the first keypress always appends the previous word, in this case TIRED before your new keypress.

- This does NOT occur as long as you make sure there are not underlined words anymore.

Also still having severe interference problems with BT as reported for the E200

Guest spacecowboy6982

Im not a fan of T9 so the bug that exists on the E-200 sounds quite similar. Other than that how do you like the Xphone :?: Have you had a chance to compare it to the E-200 :?:

Cheers

spacecowboy

Guest marauderz

Well.. T9 works for me other than this little annoying fact.

Of course I cannot compare it with the E200 cause Orange doesn't serve us here in Malaysia.

As both of them come from the same manufacturer I don't think there'd be any difference.. except when they have a different manufacturer build

Guest spacecowboy6982
Of course I cannot compare it with the E200 cause Orange doesn't serve us here in Malaysia.

Yes, but you may have come across somebody on your travels that may have had one - thats all :)

Quality piece of kit and Im also toying with the idea of the XDA II :roll:

Guest marauderz

Yeah.. it's a nice phone. I've gotten worse hardware. Nothing that makes me go "Damn why the @#$*@% did I buy this phone!" yet! :)

But then I'm probably biased being an MVP and all :D