Site Notice - We are currently investigating an issue with missing download links. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. PaulOBrien

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM] LEO2-FUSION Beta 1/ HD2 feel in I8000

552 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

• HTC Sense 2.5 (AKA previously as Manila or TouchFlo 3D), is build 1921.
  • Please remember all HD2 software including Sense, was not designed to work on other devices other than HD2, even less on other brands' phones !! So it is already a miracle we can have it working on a so-different device.
  • Because of this, many areas/functions/options/settings/etc might not work as expected, or simply don't work.
  • Because our Omnia2 I8000 doesn't have a native OpenGL v1 library, and Sense uses such library, the miracle is performed by the well-known GINKAGE's OpenGL v1 wrapper.. (cooked is version 0.258). Many of the Sense graphical/functional bugs will automatically be fixed once ginkage library gets improved on those minor bugs... in such cases, you would just replace the library (libgles_cm.dll) with Ginkage's newer versions.
  • MEMORY IS A SERIOUS ISSUE so far.. Unfortunately i have yet to figure out how to release much more RAM memory in order to make space for you to run multiple apps at once... up to now, with everything loaded up, you start with about 50 MB free RAM... I tried among other things, altering the pagepool.
  • It is welcome for everyone to report bugs, but please: 1) be polite and kind when you do so, YOU SHOULD EXPECT LOT OF BUGS, so if you are not ready to live with that, simply don't use this ROM. 2) Do not request 'please add X or Y app i like'. 3) Be sure your report hasn't already been addressed, and written in this thread, so we keep it clean. and assure its not related to something you did or installed.
  • This is BETA 1 .. so there are pretty a lot of things to tweak and fix by now, ... its the idea that working everyone together, we get a better ROM: BECAUSE OF THIS:::
  • If you manage to fix/solve the various issues, please SHARE THEM with the rest, in particular with me so i can cook the fixed stuff in future versions as not every user will read your solution in the thread.
  • BECAUSE OF ALL OF THE ABOVE, UNDERSTAND THAT THIS ROM IS YET A 'TOY' FOR YOU TO PLAY WITH YOUR PHONES. IT IS NOT AT ALL RECOMMENDED FOR AN EVERY-DAY REAL-LIFE USE....

That said, ENJOY!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Edited by rodrigofd

Posted · Report post

reserved

Posted · Report post

reserved

Posted · Report post

Thank you so much! your work is very appreciated! can't wait for the ROM to come out!

9U202518KA445335B as a token of my gratitude!

Posted · Report post

damn it, didnt get reservation ;)

Posted · Report post

Hi rdg,Don't we need to flash secany's L2 eboot and csc with this hd2 rom at the same time? Or we just need to flash the phone part with this rom?

Posted · Report post

Hi rdg,Don't we need to flash secany's L2 eboot and csc with this hd2 rom at the same time? Or we just need to flash the phone part with this rom?

Actually, you only need to flash my PDA part.... there is no 'requisite'..

BUT , i RECOMMEND... updating phone part to L1, and ERASE CSC PART (CHECK IN OCTANS) ... Otherwise CSC might interfere with my ROM settings.

DONT worry about your connection provider settings, my ROM automatically configures your connections/regional settings/date&time/etc...;)

Posted · Report post

Thanks man,

Great work, downloading now

Donation coming

PS: it would crack me up if sorg sent a screenshot with ur rom customized with 100mb free ram hahaha

Posted · Report post

Actually, you only need to flash my PDA part.... there is no 'requisite'..

BUT , i RECOMMEND... updating phone part to L1, and ERASE CSC PART (CHECK IN OCTANS) ... Otherwise CSC might interfere with my ROM settings.

DONT worry about your connection provider settings, my ROM automatically configures your connections/regional settings/date&time/etc... ;)

Should i erase CSC on my i8000L? ill gladly test it out on my phone. also in Octans if i dotn want to flash my eboot/CSC do i jsut leave the sections blank?>

thanks RFD

Posted · Report post

what do you mean by erase CSC ?

Posted · Report post

I thank you for your work!

First look very nice!

Testing anh report late!

Iloveyou!

Posted · Report post

what do you mean by erase CSC ?

ok if using mini octans do i just leave csc blank then? Or will that erase it?

or if i use full version of octans do i just fill in PDA and leave everything else blank (other then save my storage)

Error 1: when i tab weather => add location => show keyboard & i input name city => HTC Sense... log out & stating up again

Error 2: when i tab Stock => add .............. => show ........................... name stock => .....................................................

Error 3: Wifi not work

Edited by Tiny1990

Posted · Report post

Thanks RFD!!

You are an amazing person!!

I would think sorg would take your lead and offer some information/help,

even if just a little.

You and others, who have contributed to this forum, have my sincerest

gratitude. You have made using my phone very exciting and most enjoyable.

I look forward to trying out your new LEO ROM (am downloading as I write this).

Again, thanks for your hard work and your kindness towards this community.

Posted · Report post

Many thx.

I will try it anyway =)

Even it is beta 1, after watched your youtube video, it is very good ;)

Sorry for my bad english.

Error 1: when i tab weather => add location => show keyboard & i input name city => HTC Sense... log out & stating up again

Error 2: when i tab Stock => add .............. => show ........................... name stock => .....................................................

Error 3: Wifi not work

having same problem.

i got no problem with wifi.

post-576325-1260414274_thumb.png

post-576325-1260414320_thumb.png

Edited by zzzzzz54321

Posted · Report post

having same problem.

I didn't even get to input city name before manila restarts... hehe

Overall, very smooth experience... Thanks for the rom!

Posted · Report post

@RFD

Downloading now... very slow at 14.8KB/s... hope you can upload to rapidshare.

Posted · Report post

I Guess we can´t thank you enough. I´t just goes to prove that all you need to do is love your work and be a generous person and everybody will love you. Just another THANK YOU. I am going to try and investigate the "reserved ram problem" on the net, not smart enough to solve it my self, yet but I do know how to read and that´s half the battle. I´m going to get to work. So Thank You y Gracias de un latino a otro.

hey Rod, thanks again!

downloading now!!

Edited by bentancy

Posted · Report post

Very nice Job rodrigofd.

My connection isn't very good, so I'll download this ROM in a couple weeks.

I don't have a good connection to down lot of new version roms, so i'll wait to down a rom with some bugs already fixed. ;)

I want to thank you for your job.

Bye man! ;)

Posted · Report post

mauchas gracias rodrigo ante todo. estaré ansioso esperando la vers. en español

hay muchos por aqui que hablan español gracias

Posted · Report post

Thank you, Mr Rodrigofd!

You have made my day !

Posted · Report post

Congrats bro..yet another achievement regarding the use of manila 2.5 on a non htc device, WOOT!