[ROM] LEO2-FUSION Beta 1/ HD2 feel in I8000

Guest rodrigofd

Guest rodrigofd

• HTC Sense 2.5 (AKA previously as Manila or TouchFlo 3D), is build 1921.
  • Please remember all HD2 software including Sense, was not designed to work on other devices other than HD2, even less on other brands' phones !! So it is already a miracle we can have it working on a so-different device.
  • Because of this, many areas/functions/options/settings/etc might not work as expected, or simply don't work.
  • Because our Omnia2 I8000 doesn't have a native OpenGL v1 library, and Sense uses such library, the miracle is performed by the well-known GINKAGE's OpenGL v1 wrapper.. (cooked is version 0.258). Many of the Sense graphical/functional bugs will automatically be fixed once ginkage library gets improved on those minor bugs... in such cases, you would just replace the library (libgles_cm.dll) with Ginkage's newer versions.
  • MEMORY IS A SERIOUS ISSUE so far.. Unfortunately i have yet to figure out how to release much more RAM memory in order to make space for you to run multiple apps at once... up to now, with everything loaded up, you start with about 50 MB free RAM... I tried among other things, altering the pagepool.
  • It is welcome for everyone to report bugs, but please: 1) be polite and kind when you do so, YOU SHOULD EXPECT LOT OF BUGS, so if you are not ready to live with that, simply don't use this ROM. 2) Do not request 'please add X or Y app i like'. 3) Be sure your report hasn't already been addressed, and written in this thread, so we keep it clean. and assure its not related to something you did or installed.
  • This is BETA 1 .. so there are pretty a lot of things to tweak and fix by now, ... its the idea that working everyone together, we get a better ROM: BECAUSE OF THIS:::
  • If you manage to fix/solve the various issues, please SHARE THEM with the rest, in particular with me so i can cook the fixed stuff in future versions as not every user will read your solution in the thread.
  • BECAUSE OF ALL OF THE ABOVE, UNDERSTAND THAT THIS ROM IS YET A 'TOY' FOR YOU TO PLAY WITH YOUR PHONES. IT IS NOT AT ALL RECOMMENDED FOR AN EVERY-DAY REAL-LIFE USE....

That said, ENJOY!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Edited by rodrigofd

Guest rodrigofd
Hi rdg,Don't we need to flash secany's L2 eboot and csc with this hd2 rom at the same time? Or we just need to flash the phone part with this rom?

Actually, you only need to flash my PDA part.... there is no 'requisite'..

BUT , i RECOMMEND... updating phone part to L1, and ERASE CSC PART (CHECK IN OCTANS) ... Otherwise CSC might interfere with my ROM settings.

DONT worry about your connection provider settings, my ROM automatically configures your connections/regional settings/date&time/etc...;)

Guest redzone321
Actually, you only need to flash my PDA part.... there is no 'requisite'..

BUT , i RECOMMEND... updating phone part to L1, and ERASE CSC PART (CHECK IN OCTANS) ... Otherwise CSC might interfere with my ROM settings.

DONT worry about your connection provider settings, my ROM automatically configures your connections/regional settings/date&time/etc... ;)

Should i erase CSC on my i8000L? ill gladly test it out on my phone. also in Octans if i dotn want to flash my eboot/CSC do i jsut leave the sections blank?>

thanks RFD

Guest redzone321
what do you mean by erase CSC ?

ok if using mini octans do i just leave csc blank then? Or will that erase it?

or if i use full version of octans do i just fill in PDA and leave everything else blank (other then save my storage)

Guest Tiny1990

Error 1: when i tab weather => add location => show keyboard & i input name city => HTC Sense... log out & stating up again

Error 2: when i tab Stock => add .............. => show ........................... name stock => .....................................................

Error 3: Wifi not work

Edited by Tiny1990

Guest Gary Crutcher

Thanks RFD!!

You are an amazing person!!

I would think sorg would take your lead and offer some information/help,

even if just a little.

You and others, who have contributed to this forum, have my sincerest

gratitude. You have made using my phone very exciting and most enjoyable.

I look forward to trying out your new LEO ROM (am downloading as I write this).

Again, thanks for your hard work and your kindness towards this community.

Guest zzzzzz54321
Error 1: when i tab weather => add location => show keyboard & i input name city => HTC Sense... log out & stating up again

Error 2: when i tab Stock => add .............. => show ........................... name stock => .....................................................

Error 3: Wifi not work

having same problem.

i got no problem with wifi.

post-576325-1260414274_thumb.png

post-576325-1260414320_thumb.png

Edited by zzzzzz54321

Guest MaliciousKen

having same problem.

I didn't even get to input city name before manila restarts... hehe

Overall, very smooth experience... Thanks for the rom!

I Guess we can´t thank you enough. I´t just goes to prove that all you need to do is love your work and be a generous person and everybody will love you. Just another THANK YOU. I am going to try and investigate the "reserved ram problem" on the net, not smart enough to solve it my self, yet but I do know how to read and that´s half the battle. I´m going to get to work. So Thank You y Gracias de un latino a otro.

Guest DanielNocelli

Very nice Job rodrigofd.

My connection isn't very good, so I'll download this ROM in a couple weeks.

I don't have a good connection to down lot of new version roms, so i'll wait to down a rom with some bugs already fixed. ;)

I want to thank you for your job.

Bye man! ;)