Jr10 **3G** (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Nexus 7 3G

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Dietmar Barro

Paul, since when is Superuser changed to clockwork? Just realized this, I have SuperSU, now two superuser versions which could cause problems. Would be nice to mention somewhere, or do I have missed something?

Guest PaulOBrien
Paul, since when is Superuser changed to clockwork? Just realized this, I have SuperSU, now two superuser versions which could cause problems. Would be nice to mention somewhere, or do I have missed something?

A couple releases ago. Your SuperSU app can just be uninstalled.

P

Guest Dietmar Barro

THX, but it is installed on my N7 only since JR10 and I use your ROM since JR7 at least. Would you kindly correct post1 where you say that SuperSU is preinstalled to avoid further misunderstanding?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest -horus-

Hi. Just a suggestion if able. In my samsung galaxy devices there is this option under mobile networks that will allow you to toggle between network modes (i.e. gsm and or wcdma). Can this option be made available in the next release? Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest philos64

For the moment, Paul oBrien is in vacation, and he work on the Modaco Switch for HTC One, and after for Galaxy S4

Sent from my One between sky and earth

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cmstlist

For the moment, Paul oBrien is in vacation, and he work on the Modaco Switch for HTC One, and after for Galaxy S4

Sent from my One between sky and earth

Yes but he has been absent from these threads for more than just a few weeks. His last post in this thread was April 12 2013, and the last few releases had failed to patch up a missing mobile data tile that was an issue in February. If these ROMs are officially abandoned so be it, but at least an official pronouncement would be helpful.

• 3 months later...