[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

I got awful battery life over the weekend, so switched back to stock today and got awful battery life again. So I've just used Rom toolbox to freeze Google services, I'll see how that goes...

this makes me think it could be an update that Google have pushed for "Google play services" that is causing the problem,

i also went back to stock to compare and it was the same.> Google play services has partial wake lock of around 70% of the maximum time on

i did notice an update a while back and took it from the data partition and added it to the ROM, if so hopefully they fix it soon.

Edit:

lol that was fast, just noticed a new update has been downloaded for Google play services... hope this fixes the wake lock

post-913969-0-91477500-1375749188_thumb.

Guest cobrahi

this makes me think it could be an update that Google have pushed for "Google play services" that is causing the problem,

i also went back to stock to compare and it was the same.> Google play services has partial wake lock of around 70% of the maximum time on

i did notice an update a while back and took it from the data partition and added it to the ROM, if so hopefully they fix it soon.

is that rom support arabic or not :(

Guest Ducsidu

tillaz, lots of people are complaining about the statusbar, based on what jaller said it has something to do with the SystemUI, can you fix it in Beta 02? Because I really liked B01, but because of the statusbar problem I had to go back to Lewa OS.

BTW when are you going to release it?

Guest tillaz

tillaz, lots of people are complaining about the statusbar, based on what jaller said it has something to do with the SystemUI, can you fix it in Beta 02? Because I really liked B01, but because of the statusbar problem I had to go back to Lewa OS.

BTW when are you going to release it?

yeah i know the problem would be in systemUI, that's obvious,

its finding what exactly is making it happen that's the hard thing, especially since its random and not effecting everyone

it must be triggered by something you and others are doing that me and others are not, we need to find out what that is.

for example what langue are you setting the phone to at boot?

also i cant fix anything without logcat's if i don't have the problem, without this its close to impossible for me to know

Guest Ducsidu

its finding what exactly is making it happen that's the hard thing, especially since its random and not effecting everyone

it must be triggered by something you and others are doing that me and others are not, we need to find out what that is.

also i cant fix anything without logcat's if i don't have the problem, without this its close to impossible for me to know

Yeah, sorry I realised that it must be the SystemUI after I posted it, sorry :blush:

I am using the phone Hungarian.

I am going to flash it tonight (or tomorrow) and I will try to do a logcat. I have to use ADB for this, or aLogcat (or any other app) is enough?

Edited by Ducsidu

Guest tillaz

Yeah, sorry I realised that it must be the SystemUI after I posted it, sorry blush.png

I am using the phone Hungarian.

I am going to flash it tonight (or tomorrow) and I will try to do a logcat. I have to use ADB for this, or aLogcat (or any other app) is enough?

catlog is the only app that works on jelly bean in my experience.

when you put the rom back on could you set the language to english this time and see if you still get the same problems?

i would change mine to Hungarian but don't know if i would be to get it back on english :unsure:

Guest Ducsidu

catlog is the only app that works on jelly bean in my experience.

when you put the rom back on could you set the language to english this time and see if you still get the same problems?

i would change mine to Hungarian but don't know if i would be to get it back on english :unsure:

Okay, I will try it, hope it works (it won't bother me I can only use Lewa OS in English). First I wanted to try Catlog, but it says "logcat reader", but now I see, it can also record logs.

Hope we will get a solution!

Guest icyice803

I switced the language to english and didn't encounter the statusbar problem anymore.BTW I flashed the zip from FAQ but I can't get the toggles to appear; their sliding menu is there but the toggles don't appear

Guest Pierreism

I don't have the Android sdk so I can't logcat, so this will be highly anecdotal info, but it's happened to me twice when exiting a 3D intensive game and booting back to the homescreen. The phone looks like it's having to reclaim or redistribute the RAM, so there's a bit of a hang and a blank screen, then it reboots the UI, but without the bar. Strange.

Edited by Pierreism

Guest TangerineTractor

Edit:

lol that was fast, just noticed a new update has been downloaded for Google play services... hope this fixes the wake lock

post-913969-0-91477500-1375749188_thumb.

I don't have Google play services in my downloaded apps

Is there any way it can be installed/updated manually? I'm getting awful battery drain at the moment.

Guest 4ROOOS

Hi ,good job :P

i installed it on G510 and , it realy works and there is no any bug , atleast i didn't any bug , just Font size.

can u develop this rom for huawei g510 (854 × 480)

tnx my friend

Guest tillaz

I don't have Google play services in my downloaded apps

Is there any way it can be installed/updated manually? I'm getting awful battery drain at the moment.

the latest version of Google play services is just as bad, possibly worse... and this is without been signed into to my Google account.

you can see from the screenshots that its kept the phone awake 2h 38m 28s of the 2h 46m 25s its been unplugged

(it stopping the phone sleeping altogether)

i don't understand this at all as its not happening on my nexus 4, its not even listed its using so little (less than 2% is not listed)

post-913969-0-62165200-1375823646_thumb. post-913969-0-53650300-1375823648_thumb.

Guest tillaz

So can we just freeze Google play services?

we can but the market and all other Google services wont work

all the wake lock is coming from:

GTALK_ASYNC_CONN_com.google.android.gsf.gtalkservice.AndroidEndpoint

you can use better battery stats to see this, change it it wake lock and take look after a while

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1179809

a Google search shows lots of people on 4.1.1 are having the same issue :(

Guest TangerineTractor

So short term, maybe freeze Google services and resume it occasionally to check for app updates... that's assuming, like me, you don't need other Google services (I use aqua mall to aces my gmail account and exchange for other mail, calendars and contacts)

Guest TangerineTractor

I was just googling and found a suggestion to switch off Google syncing for services you don't use. In the past I had usually only synced calendar, but on checking I was also syncing app data and people data, both of which are newish services. I've disabled syncing them, will keep you posted.

Guest jackosterman

Not saying this is particularly pertinent information, but with sync disabled and background data restricted, I haven't noticed any major Google Services battery drains. Under 3% over nearly 11 hours. Active 3G use is a different story, but my phone appears to sleep fine enough. I mean, okay, 804 wakelocks in 11 hours is kind of ridiculous, but my device has only been kept awake for 18 minutes, which is tolerable.

Wakelock Detector is also reporting a deep sleep of over 8 hours (out of the 11 tallied), and I was using my phone for most of the remaining three. So until there's a fix, I'd say just watch your sync and/or Google background data?

The period covered in the screenshot below was with 3G on/WiFi off for most of the duration.

post-1018638-13758319630002_thumb.jpg

Edited by jackosterman

Guest jackosterman
just found this if people want to try it aswell

http://sublimeike.com/2013/05/18/gtalk_async_conn-wakelock/

Oh yeah, that. Tried it on my last phone-- your status bar radio icons will turn grey, presumably because all connections, beyond Talk, to Google's servers have been severed. I'm trying to decide if that's a problem...

Edit: Or rather (as an xda thread has jiggled my memory), you won't receive push notifications.

Edited by jackosterman

Guest UtkarshAgrawal

Google has rolled out an update for the play store ie 4.1.10 (don't know why 4.1.10 after 4.1.6) which fixes the battery drainage issue.