All custom roms for Huawei Ascend Y300/G510

Guest Ducsidu

Guest gregySK

Hey thanks a lots!!!

Is this just a repack!!!

Thanks!!

Going to try..

Yes,these is clean or "virgin" version just repacked to be flashable from cwm or twrp.Regards..

Guest Ducsidu

new thread for MIUI with latest version

http://www.modaco.com/topic/367176-rom-miui-v5-4214-g510y300/#entry2181971

currently my daily driver. works good.

Thanks, added.

Baidu rom,it's like MIUI or Lewa,but applications is on chinase..if someone want to try,link is http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gd7PWIn

Does it come with chinese baseband?

Just be careful what some of you do as some (quite legitamitly and helpfully) gives domeone some advise and others read it.......

ive followed someones advice and now have a 2 month old y300 thats about as good as a brick.

Doesn't work.

dont boot and not recognised by a pc.

So please dont rush into doing anything ......

Im now facing a repair bill that means my y300 is beyond economic repair.

After 2 months.

I dont want anyone else to have the anger and upset of making a mistake or following advise and f*** up their phones.

Guest Reasonz21

Can someone tell me how i can activate swap the fusion x without sd card partition as in the gamer rom? The gamer rom have the original sittings and can't be themed completely thats why i want to how to do it. THANKS

Guest NaqiKiller

Just be careful what some of you do as some (quite legitamitly and helpfully) gives domeone some advise and others read it.......

ive followed someones advice and now have a 2 month old y300 thats about as good as a brick.

Doesn't work.

After 2 months.

I dont want anyone else to have the anger and upset of making a mistake or following advise and f*** up their phones.

Doesn't work.

After 2 months.

oh okk...............thanks!!

Guest comax70

Delete assert lines with notepad++ in the updater.script

Che linea devo cancellare? Non ho il pc scarico direttamente sul telefono...grazie

Guest fonz93
Che linea devo cancellare? Non ho il pc scarico direttamente sul telefono...grazie
quella che dice assert... getprop u8951 etc etc, oppure cambia le sigle 8951 in 8833, pero farla dal telefono la vedo dura, per modificare l updater.script ci vuole per forza notepad++ dal pc Edited by fonz93

Guest comax70

quella che dice assert... getprop u8951 etc etc, oppure cambia le sigle 8951 in 8833, pero farla dal telefono la vedo dura, per modificare l updater.script ci vuole per forza notepad++ dal pc

Infattirovo con mifile ma e dura comunque l hai provata? Come va? Cazzo non c e una rom davvero stabile ero sulla aosb da ieri e impazzita si riavvia...la stock non mi piace spero di prendere xperia z grazie cmq

Guest fonz93

Infattirovo con mifile ma e dura comunque l hai provata? Come va? Cazzo non c e una rom davvero stabile ero sulla aosb da ieri e impazzita si riavvia...la stock non mi piace spero di prendere xperia z grazie cmq

Veramente questa cm10.1 è buona, la radio fm funziona con volume alto, il volume generale è alto, è stabile (per il tempo che l'ho provata, circa 2 giorni) però la lingua è solo inglese e russa

Guest NaqiKiller

Don't know if I'm in time, but check the following link, you'll find the update.app version, to use with dload folder and forced update method:

http://www.android-hilfe.de/original-firmwares-fuer-huawei-ascend-y300/473197-liste-der-verfuegbaren-firmware-versionen-von-huawei-fuers-y300.html

Do i have to flash it with twrp,,,

And how can i decide which one works perfect for me!!

Guest rederik75

Do i have to flash it with twrp,,,

And how can i decide which one works perfect for me!!

Well, there's also a zip flashable with twrp, but I would rather suggest the dload version.

That's the one I flashed months ago as a first upgrade before starting with custom roms, and I'm sure it works, at least it worked for me.

It's an original rom leaked from huawei, no repack.

To flash it:

1. put update.app in a folder named "dload" on the microSD

2. turn off the phone and pull out the battery for 10 sec.

3. switch on the phone pressing vol+, vol- and pwr toghether until it automatically starts the upgrade

done.

Guest dus40

in my opinion :

- Stock : essential Rom

- CM10 : R13 by Kra1o5

KK roms are goods but too young too say they are stable and dailu use as you want

Guest Taxxaz

in my opinion :

- Stock : essential Rom

- CM10 : R13 by Kra1o5

KK roms are goods but too young too say they are stable and dailu use as you want

Already had Essential ROM downloaded so I'am going to try it. Thanks