All custom roms for Huawei Ascend Y300/G510

Guest Ducsidu

Guest NaqiKiller

Hello guys... how to uninstall apex launcher in fusionx... thank you in advance...:-)

its just the same as you kicked bloatware out from your device after rooting.......lots of apps available on playstore for uninstalling system apps!!!!

download a new launcher and then delete the apex launcher........

i recommend to use "Nova Launcher" just because its very smooth and best for daily.....

Guest squal

its just the same as you kicked bloatware out from your device after rooting.......lots of apps available on playstore for uninstalling system apps!!!!

i recommend to use "Nova Launcher" just because its very smooth and best for daily.....

right! thats my prepared launcher;-)

Guest TayoOnabule

Please desist from over-the-top signatures. They tend to look bad. If you could reduce the size of the text and maybe get rid of the bright red, it might look a little more pleasing :)

Guest NaqiKiller

Please desist from over-the-top signatures. They tend to look bad. If you could reduce the size of the text and maybe get rid of the bright red, it might look a little more pleasing :)

Lol.....i just chosen this just because i want everyone to notice my request...

But i will keep this in my mind,,,and will change as soon as i login with my PC.....

Guest dus40

If anyone has any pointers for the best ROM for battery life, feel free to share :)

I tried most of them (all ?) but didn't find my favorite ! For the moment, expert rom v3 seems to be one of them.

If you reach your goal, i'm interested to !  :D

Guest NaqiKiller

If anyone has any pointers for the best ROM for battery life, feel free to share :)

i think gamer rom(stock) & expert rom(cm 10.1) are good!!!

Guest demez

After trying the vast majority roms I keep returning back to Gamer V3X, great battery life, not too much lag, just a bit with the browser, video works great, music works great, even with all my apps installed at idle I get 200-225mb of ram use using CeXstel 0.62.

Guest NaqiKiller

After trying the vast majority roms I keep returning back to Gamer V3X, great battery life, not too much lag, just a bit with the browser, video works great, music works great, even with all my apps installed at idle I get 200-225mb of ram use using CeXstel 0.62.

yeah i am using same.....

its good and i think it gives better battery life with cestel 0.57

Guest demez

yeah i am using same.....

its good and i think it gives better battery life with cestel 0.57

Battery life is a bit better with 0.57, but I find performance is better with 0.62, also ram usage is lower.

Guest NaqiKiller

Hey guys i have a problem with Gamer Rom V3X......... When i try to set huawei default apps widgets(music,clock),,it show written "problem loading widget".....on the place were i plot the widget Help... Edit... got another issue.... when my battery was less the 20-30%,,i got a warning about low battery switched to battery save mode...i selected it but now i am not able to turn off that icon from status bar!!!

Edited by NaqiKiller

Guest SaurabhRCk

Time to add a new one! 

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=653276

And also if everyone know, there is a huge blast in htcmania over some source of rom and EloYGomeZ has stopped supporting all his roms there. So Please update his roms from this forum!  

http://actualizatumovil.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13

Thnx! 

Edited by SaurabhRCk

Guest SH3H1

What about opening a firefox os thread here,it would be nice to have it without a need to use google translate!?

Well,infern (who port it) is not very active here ;)

But he is in htcmania so without developer support i don't think it would be nice to have a topic here :)

Or someone can act as a messenger and create a topic and report bugs and reviews to infern :P