[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Enitsuj Yar

Hi everyone, I've had this problem where i can't seem to reset/wipe my previous cm11 rom and fresh install the new nighly. i'm on 6-22-14 and i am using CWM recovery. Hope u guys can help me.  ^_^ 

*also tried flashing other ROMs but it not working like usual, 6-22 nighly stays and everything just force stops. I really need some help guyss!

Edited by Enitsuj Yar

Guest Swedoxi

I have 21-06 nightly with the full 4.4.4 gapps, chil360 kernel 42 and camera, Google service/games, keyboard + emoji addons. Had no problem so far with the phone :)

Guest Enitsuj Yar

hi guys, i am using CWM 6.0.4.4 and can't to seem to flash zip files like CM11 updates or other version of the recovery. Can someone help me? i am now stucked with "cyanogenmodaccount has stopped" loop and can't use the phone properly. Please guys i need your help. Thanks!

Guest Enitsuj Yar

Try TWRP last version.

I have tried installing TWRP  thru fast boot and thru flashing, but nothing seem to work for me.  :unsure:

Guest Swedoxi

Still have not encounter any issue with the 21st nightly and chil360 42 kernel + some addons. Can someone tell me why i should upgrade now? xd where is the changelog anyway. Feels waste to update the phone everyday lol. When it feels stable as hell now :P I just read lots of problem here when you guys update all the time ;)

Edited by Swedoxi

Guest Enitsuj Yar

Can someone help me? my CWM is not working, and by not working i mean wipe and flash ROMS including other recoveries. i'm stucked. Help please?

Guest N00btime

Enitsuj, you have to use TWRP 2.7.x, if you can't flash that then do not proceed.

Unlock the bootloader if it isn't already and get TWRP on it. 

Cheers.

Guest Enitsuj Yar

Enitsuj, you have to use TWRP 2.7.x, if you can't flash that then do not proceed.

Unlock the bootloader if it isn't already and get TWRP on it. 

Cheers.

Hi noobtime, Already unlocked the bootloader and i've already been running cm11 a month ago, its just weird that when i flashed 22-06 + synopsis kernel,  i cant seem to flash and wipe with my CMW now  :wacko: also i cant use my phone properly coz im stucked on "unfortunately...process has stopped-loop"

Guest Enitsuj Yar

Thanks painteramit, will try to flash asap and will give you feedback.  :)

*Still, not working for me. i have tried to flash it through recovery and fastboot. any other methods guys?

Edited by Enitsuj Yar

Guest painteramit

Thanks painteramit, will try to flash asap and will give you feedback.  :)

*Still, not working for me. i have tried to flash it through recovery and fastboot. any other methods guys?

if nothing works, then try to install official update from the huawei.

once done, you may flash the custom recovery and custom roms again.

Guest Enitsuj Yar

if nothing works, then try to install official update from the huawei.

once done, you may flash the custom recovery and custom roms again.

thanks again painteramit, can you tell me how or can you give me a link on how to do that. i appreciate it  :)

Guest painteramit

thanks again painteramit, can you tell me how or can you give me a link on how to do that. i appreciate it  :)

Go to http://consumer.huawei.com/en/mobile-phones/support/downloads/y300-en.htm

and select appropriate version (Select UK version if you are in UK else use the general version)

once downloaded, unzip the zip file and you will get a dload folder with update.app file inside.

copy this dload folder to the root of an SD card. (empty SD card preferable) .

then power off the Phone.

once power off, press Vol + & Vol - and Power button together and keep it pressed until the update start on screen.

once done, you may able to boot into the updated stock ROM.

now you may do whatever you want. (like flash custom recovery, rom, SU etc).

Guest Enitsuj Yar

Go to http://consumer.huawei.com/en/mobile-phones/support/downloads/y300-en.htm

and select appropriate version (Select UK version if you are in UK else use the general version)

once downloaded, unzip the zip file and you will get a dload folder with update.app file inside.

copy this dload folder to the root of an SD card. (empty SD card preferable) .

then power off the Phone.

once power off, press Vol + & Vol - and Power button together and keep it pressed until the update start on screen.

once done, you may able to boot into the updated stock ROM.

now you may do whatever you want. (like flash custom recovery, rom, SU etc).

Thanks a lot, i am now downloading and will be installing in a few minutes. Feedbacks after  :)

*Tried to install international update since i'm from the Philippines.

I'm getting-

Update Exeption

EMMC is readonly, you can't update your system

Can you guys help me on this? Thanks!

Edited by Enitsuj Yar

Guest davidoosterhuis

Hey guys, I'm having a problem with flashing new nightlies. I'm on nightly 11-20140427 (4.4.2) now, and when I download a new nightly it won't install. When it turns in recovery mode, it says something like "installation aborted". What should I do? Can you guys help me out? I really want the new nightly ;) I currently use clockworkmod v6.0.4.4. 

Guest Swedoxi

Still using 21/6 rom and chil360 v42. Upgraded to chil360 v43 kernel but then apps started to crash and fail so i went back to v42. Just sayin that there is no use to update the phone now. cuz it just badword things up xD. So 21/6 rom + chil360 v42 best flawless combo on y300 ;).