[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest andrea2107

Daz don't bother the aggressive words.. he's just 14 years old... and i told Luca above that All the KK work most of devs are doing right now is only because of Daz... Your work for our device does'nt need an introduction... JB 4.3.1 KK 4.4 and now Lollipop 5.0 its a marvel... i am a fan of yours... it matter if anyone appreciates your work or not Cuz i would always Appreciate it..i believe in your talent..

Who are you?devoloping is not a rush,Luca,chil and fonz started compiling after some time..and so?we don't even know what is working on chil's build,or am i wrong,guys,a y300 was donated to dazzozo to do this,nobody donated an y300 to Luca,chil or any other dev

Luca isn't even accepting donations

To dazzozo;don't take this as offensive,but i don't like kiddies that wanna appear expert

Edited by andrea2107

Guest qwertyu123

We can only say thanks to Daz that we might have lollipop on our rusty devices. Who whould have guessed that a device like G300 (I'm still using it as my daily phone), born with gingerbread would reach android kitkat (and maybe lollipop)!

One question, is there a plan to port display-caf to the kitkat nightlies? Or with the birth of lollipop, kitkat is now dead?

Guest stevelexx

hey developers please cool the heat down, we as the fans on the receiving end we all love your work. kindly work as a team so that we can have success on roms for our device.. all of you guys are great.. we on the receiving end are just users... eg in football... Ronaldo and Messi are best world players but each got unique style. n just like you guys.. keep it up guys.. @dazzozo,@luca,@chil360 n others.

Yowzah! You managed to get both the RIL and Wi-Fi working? Is there any chance we'll see the release of a test build (just for the wow factor ofc) after you resolve the audio issues as well? :D

This must be one of the fastest releases for the G300/G510 device families. Congratulations, devs!   :wub:

Who are you?devoloping is not a rush,Luca,chil and fonz started compiling after some time..and so?we don't even know what is working on chil's build,or am i wrong,guys,a y300 was donated to dazzozo to do this,nobody donated an y300 to Luca,chil or any other dev

Luca isn't even accepting donations

To dazzozo;don't take this as offensive,but i don't like kiddies that wanna appear expert

Who are u to judge me  ??? And Listen i didnt degraded Luca... neither am i a Kiddie so Chillax Andrea

No one is born taught, and luca is doing a great job, and it is much younger than daz. All the great devs that exist in android started from scratch, learning new things, and at the end they became important devs. Just learning and practising you will succeed, and luca is one of the most active developers for our phones, and I'm pretty sure that luca will become a big developer. He, chil and daz are working so hard. You don't know what can happen in the future, maybe luca will fix some issues on lollipop sooner than daz or chil, or maybe not, but the thing is to practise and learn things. We can be proud of having luca, chil and daz here. They three are great devs. 

Everyone does their bit.  :P  :D 

totally agree with you infact thats what i said above.... Luca is a good dev and will do a great job... but he's still learning... like we all are