[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

What is bloat kill? some mod of a figure of speech? 

Also u linked me for G300, i have Huawei Ascend Y300 0100, any other links for my model to help me on the right path :) ?

Edited by Zum

Stop man...You're killing me... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Im killing myself right now :)))))) jk jk but seriously i would love some easy tips to put Cyanogen Mod on my Huawei Ascend Y300 0100 <3 I found a bunch of guides on youtube all in spanish or some mongo languesh .... nothing in english almost that is good.

Edited by Zum

Guest MadHatterRyu

the developer (Dazzozo) is working on 5.0

Yeah, I know.. I'd rather he does. Infact, I wouldn't mind if KK dev has stopped fully because it feels stable enough.

@Zum 

Really, read that link from my previous post, try to use this thread to report problems you have WITH the rom, installing a rom is a general doubt.

I'm not going into details but I'd advise you to try these

1) Unlock Bootloader

2) Install custom recovery

3) Flash rom.

You'll find more details if you read on them. Good luck

@everyone else

Okay guys : ) don't troll him.

About cm11 and android5 development:

As I have said now enough times: dazzozo is busy and the existing android 5 builds he made for himself are running but aren't as stable as needed for publishing (don't ask for them!). KK development has nearly stopped so far, the builds we get are just builds with the latest cm11 upstream patches merged - everything is done automatically, even the build itself.

If there are any news, dazzozo or chil360 will inform you about them, they're both more or less working on android 5.

Edited by Guest

Guest Arbab Irfan

About cm11 and android5 development:

As I have said now enough times: dazzozo is busy and the existing android 5 builds he made for himself are running but aren't as stable as needed for publishing (don't ask for them!). KK development has nearly stopped so far, the builds we get are just builds with the latest cm11 upstream patches merged - everything is done automatically, even the build itself.

If there are any news, dazzozo or chil360 will inform you about them, they're both more or less working on android 5.

I am talking about M12 release not (lollipop cm12)

:P 

you should review change logs of 11-20150130-nightly-u8951, there is stated " ### 11.0.0 M12"   (CM11 --M12 relase) :wub:

well shadow... thanks

Xeo..... :D

Edited by Arbab Irfan

Guest Caras69

is there any other way to get transparent status bar not the highend gfx? because that one is laggy

that transparent statusbar patch i dont remember the name now..

Guest killadroid

is there any other way to get transparent status bar not the highend gfx? because that one is laggy

that transparent statusbar patch i dont remember the name now..

tinted status bar module or flat style colored bars

I am talking about M12 release not (lollipop cm12)

[emoji14]

you should review change logs of 11-20150130-nightly-u8951, there is stated " ### 11.0.0 M12" (CM11 --M12 relase) :wub:

well shadow... thanks

Xeo..... :D

I know, just added the thing about cm12 because it is discussed on every page again... [emoji12]

BTW we will never get M-builds or stable, Daz said that often enough [emoji6]

Guest pesartom

sorry for asking here (maybe ill get a reply faster this way)

how do i instal the framework on xposed instaler?? ive installed it and ive tried all 3 ways of installing the framework but it just wont work.

can someone help me plz?