[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest painteramit

just downloaded and installed Dec 30 nightly. testing the same

Edit: issue with the latest nightly. Phone is not having audio. I mean Appolo and google play are not working because of DSP manager is keep on crashing. also the incoming call is also not ringing.

Edited by painteramit

Guest painteramit

can someone can recomend me gapps there are 2 from cyanogen and pa gapps i don't who chose D:

you can use any. the first one offers different modules as per your need. the second one is the minimal that you required. 

Edited by painteramit

Guest Daddelgreis

Dazzozo, please do CM11 for G330 (U8825-1). Your firmware works fine, but the GSM (Sim) does not work (and most importantly), radio and some rare reboot. Please, you're the real guys, you've done for 3 Huawei devices left to do for another is very popular! Thank you daz!

Well, quite obviously, for that I either need a G330 or for someone to tell me the exact changes required for it.

Hi,

As a fundamental basis, the Y300 is taken for the G330

Replaced

The audio driver from the G300: / system / lib / hw to Y300: / system / lib / hw

audio.primary.msm7x27a.so

audio_policy.default.so

audio_policy.msm7x27a.so

G300: / system / lib / libcm.so to Y300: / system /lib /libcm.so

Changes to the build.prob

rild.libpath = / system/lib/libril-qc-qmi-1.so  to  rild.libpath = / system/lib/libril-qc-1.so

Greeting Daddel
Edited by Daddelgreis

Guest szekely

in today's build 30/12 why is it showing that this the 1st build of this type of device u8833 in the changelog???

i didn't see any new build 30.12 for g510 from the link in the first page... latest 27.12, only y300.

Thanx

Guest Y300-0100

i didn't see any new build 30.12 for g510 from the link in the first page... latest 27.12, only y300.

Thanx

Build for g510 was not successful. So it is not available for download.

Edit;

No audio in 30/12

PS.

27/12 with some replaced APK-S from some Dazzozo's previous buid and some added build.prop tweaks works good. Outgoing call black screen delay 0.5s, incoming call and black screen ring delay 0s. And improved scrolling speed...

Edit:

http://www.mediafire.com/?n231w8b18ye8ax1

Apks and build.prop I used. After put in files in right places and setting permissions reboot to recovery and wipe chase and dalvik.

Edited by Y300-0100

Guest SaurabhRCk

Build for g510 was not successful. So it is not available for download.

Edit;

No audio in 30/12

PS.

27/12 with some replaced APK-S from some Dazzozo's previous buid and some added build.prop tweaks works good. Outgoing call black screen delay 0.5s, incoming call and black screen ring delay 0s. And improved scrolling speed...

which apks?? and also how is the 30/12 build except audio bug?g

Guest Y300-0100

I type from phone right now. Little bit later I will upload apks(wasn't released before, I hope Dazz won't mind) and built.prop.

30/12 I didn't test much. Just see call problems and restore my previous system.

I have edited post above...

Edited by Y300-0100

Guest EuthAnAsia77

Hi,

As a fundamental basis, the Y300 is taken for the G330

Replaced

The audio driver from the G300: / system / lib / hw to Y300: / system / lib / hw

audio_policy.default.so

audio_policy.msm7x27a.so

G300: / system / lib / libcm.so to Y300: / system /lib /libcm.so

Changes to the build.prob

rild.libpath = / system/lib/libril-qc-qmi-1.so  to  rild.libpath = / system/lib/libril-qc-1.so

Greeting Daddel

Thanks man, Dazzozo Y300 it is a G330 fully based model with minimal featuring as Android 4.1.1 on stock, and appearance, and so these machines are twin brothers! Thanks man for your work your CM11 to Y300 is a good firmware too, stock SUCK, your CM11 is a good stuff bro! =]

Guest noemi.abril
english:
I got it solved: just copy audio files  audio*  from /system/lib/hw  version of the past 27 and have solved it and got the today nightly audio working.

spanish:
ya lo tengo solucionado: solo hay que copiar los archivos audio* de /system/lib/hw de la versión del pasado día 27 y con ello ya conseguimos tener solucionado el audio en la nightly de hoy.
Edited by noemi.abril

english:
I got it solved: just copy audio files  audio*  from /system/lib/hw  version of the past 27 and have solved it and got the today nightly audio working.

spanish:
ya lo tengo solucionado: solo hay que copiar los archivos audio* de /system/lib/hw de la versión del pasado día 27 y con ello ya conseguimos tener solucionado el audio en la nightly de hoy.

Works, thanks!  :)  :)

Guest pablon86

Guys, if you want transparent status bar without taking a performance hit, instead of modifying build.prop, set low_ram to true again, and download Xposed Framework, and install Tinted Status Bar. Works better than stock transparency, and it auto-detects color for some app, similar to iOS7.

Take a look:

D9tx0VF.pngfZAx6D2.png7qtDTqK.png

Edited by pablon86

I wanted to try it too but I can't understand properly with google's translation.

From what I can read, I assume it only works with a specific nightly version. Please, tell me that I misunderstood because I really want to try it! :D

It works on any CM 11 nightly..! I speak spanish!  :P

Greetings! :) 

Guest Dazzozo

Replaced

audio_policy.default.so

audio_policy.msm7x27a.so

Literally just the G300's audio HAL? What happens if you use the Y300 audio HAL?

I was planning on looking in to combining them at some point.

Guest Daddelgreis

Literally just the G300's audio HAL? What happens if you use the Y300 audio HAL?

I was planning on looking in to combining them at some point.

at Y300 HAL does not work external speakers

I had the brunch tested with the cm10.2 it worked

Edited by Daddelgreis

Have you tried it on y300?? I wanna try it. Battery looks good in that. Any bug?

No, I haven't tested yet, but it seems pretty good... and it have not bugs, according to dev's description

Greetings. ¡