[ROM] Expert V4 FINAL [CM10.1] [4.2.2]

Guest TayoOnabule

Guest TayoOnabule

Camera Issues with me. Captured a Pic. Just after the picture animation happens & it goes the right. Camera stops on the same view it was before capturing a pic. Until i re open the Camera app. Anyone?

Not gonna lie, I had the same problem with V3. I'm pretty sure V2.2 doesnt have that problem though :)

Guest brchina

Hello. I tried your ROM and it's the smoothest so far, I really like it, but there's the problem with battery drain. Other users also reported this but no one answered. Is there a fix for this? Not sure but, I think it drains a lot when Wi-fi is turned on. Please give some feedback. Thank you and have a nice day. 

Guest Victod

How Can I disable the swap file in system?

delete a scritp at "/etc/init.d/HERE/" it should be named "swaponboot" or smth related to that name... I will a make a scritp to disable swap when arrive to home... sorry for my english

Guest jozef_242

delete a scritp at "/etc/init.d/HERE/" it should be named "swaponboot" or smth related to that name... I will a make a scritp to disable swap when arrive to home... sorry for my english

Thnx for quick answer, already done!

Guest sheikhsamiullah

1.Nova launcher

2.No

:)

so sad, i want to try this rom but i don't want to use nova launcher with a custom rom.

if we have to use nova launcher then we can do it with stock rom. pleas put trebuchet launcher as default.

Edited by sheikhsamiullah

Guest jipils

Hello what is the best rom for huawei 510 g for including thémes.I tried kitkat 4.4, 4.22,4.31, and everything that is on the forum.
Personally I love the slimbean 4.4 but it is not known include themes.
As it is the [ROM] Expert V3 [CM10.1] [4.2.2]?
Thank you for your answers.

Guest NaqiKiller

lol, wp8, is no good whit the green robot :D

Lol.....i am just tired of android stock status bar,,,

The one in gamer rom v3x is awsome too.....

Guest noobSU

Video Trimming in the Gallery FCs while saving the video after trimming. Same issue is present in other CM 10.1 posted by kra1o5. :(

Guest thetonyxx

My camera is missing O.o what i can do? Sorry for my english :)

install apk for the default camera app on fusionx (unzip rom and copy Camera.apk)

Guest SaurabhRCk

How is the gaming performance in this rom! Right now I am on slimstock b199!! In cm 10.1 gaming is not good, is it the same here ? or its good??

Guest TayoOnabule

i have 8247 antutu score whit SlimKat and all apps installed, I wonder if this is better?

I'm not sure, but just try this rom. i've gotten bad antutu scores on the smoothest and fastest of roms. if that makes sense :P

Guest Hajdzik

i have 8247 antutu score whit SlimKat and all apps installed, I wonder if this is better?

All antutu-like test aren't reliable. I didn't do any test but I've been using both SlimKat and CM11 and Expert v3 is the smoothest of them. I assume that the difference in antutu might be small but in everyday use cm10.2 seems to be a better choice. It has more free RAM than KitKat. 

Guest SaurabhRCk

All antutu-like test aren't reliable. I didn't do any test but I've been using both SlimKat and CM11 and Expert v3 is the smoothest of them. I assume that the difference in antutu might be small but in everyday use cm10.2 seems to be a better choice. It has more free RAM than KitKat. 

Any review on gaming performance in this rom?