Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

I still using the Mlais rom, no bugs after all! Battery is nice, you can go to 4h screen @ 20% battery or maybe more it depends.

I flashed it yesterday but I had error with the camera. Does it work for you?

There are any rom with Coolife with Kit Kat and very light? The ATX releases have chinese apps which sucks

Removed from ATX 041 release with root uninstaller:

Anzhi

Baidu

Kinguser

NetEase News

News Stream

Popular Apps

QQ Browser

TouchPal Contacts

Weather Forecast

VipCom pink icon

Blue shield icon

Black/white Eye icon

Red icon with shopping symbol

White/green icon with circle (memory cleaner)

Removed TalkBack and Google+, too

It took 5 minutes or so...

Edited by dakok

Ok, thnx dakok, ome time i had a 4.2 from atx, but i unistall a chinese app which make me annoy and the phone not turn on...then return to the pure aosp. Now with the KK roms I want to try again the CoolUI.

Here

If you want 4.4 for WCDMA phone look for 8297w _009, 8297w _010 and 8297W_014

and there are even more 4.4 releases for TDSCDMA phone (perfectly usable roms with Xs WCDMA patch)

026, 029, 030, 032 - 4.4 TDSCDMA version numbering (latest releases)

092 - latest 4.2 TDSCDMA release (I guess)

041 - latest 4.2 WCDMA release (I guess)

Edited by dakok

Guest korekore1

Here

If you want 4.4 for WCDMA phone look for 8297w _009, 8297w _010 and 8297W_014

and there are even more 4.4 releases for TDSCDMA phone (perfectly usable roms with Xs WCDMA patch)

026, 029, 030, 032 - 4.4 TDSCDMA version numbering (latest releases)

092 - latest 4.2 TDSCDMA release (I guess)

041 - latest 4.2 WCDMA release (I guess)

do you know if there is a development difference between the latest official release for the WCDMA and the latest for the TDSCMA one?I mean if the TDSCMA release is some versions ahead of the W release then we can always use the T release?

Any thoughts?

I never had a will or time to check every single option in a rom so I might

presume there is some difference.

But, most probably, there isn't any that would influence the other phone (W/T) functionality.

Except for 3g and that is easily solved by flashing Xs patch :)

If the software was released later then it'll very probably be using the latest internal device tree. I mean why would they use an older version?

mister. Paul, oftopic, can you change my name here please.. i dont want to use my full name so if we can change them i will be very happy.. thx in advance..

Guest tcpaulh

mister. Paul, oftopic, can you change my name here please.. i dont want to use my full name so if we can change them i will be very happy.. thx in advance..

Wrong Paul ;-)

Guest korekore1

If the software was released later then it'll very probably be using the latest internal device tree. I mean why would they use an older version?

they could be the same,if the T model was released first it would make sense to think that the higher build number is because of the number of builds before the W's release..

Anyone have noticed about the technology ClearMotion in KitKat roms, that don't show so quality in the refresh of the screen compared to a jelly bean rom?

Dakok, i flashed a CoolUI Rom but, I have eliminated the apps which you said and there are already some apps like the chinese apps which gives the permises to other apps to make photos or the wifi acces and i want eliminate the continuous popups in chinese :S its make me cry haha

Cool Manager -> Data Protection -> Prevent malicious... -> Settings -> Access-forbidding notification

Set that to off

I didn't try that since I don't mind (I like to see a bit of Chinese on a China phone :))

but I presume that's the poping bugger :D

Battery is standard 4.5 - 5h SOT @ 1 - 1.5 days

Two-release from ATX is still a mistery to me :D

You can flash any of them. It might be few advertising apps added or something...

Guest bore1989

hey, i have a problem with capacitive buttons...back button doesnt light up...is it due to hardware or software? it works but with no light...annoying

Edited by bore1989

Guest korekore1

hey, i have a problem with capacitive buttons...back button doesnt light up...is it due to hardware or software? it works but with no light...annoying

take a back up and try a different rom but pay attention on the installation instructions.This is not normal