[ROM] [ALL] [KK] Aospa 4.6 Beta 6 [11/11/14]

Guest luca020400

Guest thetrukos

About antutu, i got same points on older kk,(11300) like mokee and daz cm11. So antutu is crap.

By the way luka can you try do some update on mokee rom? Is super fast and smooth.

Also on those roms dont have the hands free bug, i think is a fm radio issue,because those two roms does not have it and loudspeaker works fine during calls.

Guest maxpesa

No , I created an automatic script that build and upload the zip

Add the md5 is useless ( you can remove md5 check in recovery )

If the zip is corrupted the recovery cannot read the md5

Actually, you should check both download MD5 and flash MD5, in order toavoid wrong copies [emoji4]

Guest kekkox88

Big Luca, I've flashed your amazing AOSPA and I've some question and some suggestion. Ok, do i need to flash Hover zip in first pace? Is it possible swipe between notification and QS bar as in CM (if not, could be added?)? Could be possible active swipe on keyboard? And to have a keyboard like one that have the symbols on letters like with the number (non so se è chiaro, dico i segni di punteggiatura sulle lettere come per i numeri). Is it possible to have shortcuts on unlock menù? Thanks for your work! [emoji1]

Edited by kekkox88

Guest maxpesa

Big Luca, I've flashed your amazing AOSPA and I've some question and some suggestion. Ok, do i need to flash Hover zip in first pace? Is it possible swipe between notification and QS bar as in CM (if not, could be added?)? Could be possible active swipe on keyboard? And to have a keyboard like one that have the symbols on letters like with the number (non so se è chiaro, dico i segni di punteggiatura sulle lettere come per i numeri). Is it possible to have shortcuts on unlock menù? Thanks for your work! [emoji1]

Just install some 3rd party apps :)

Guest kekkox88

Aospa didn't added it ;)

Ok, not a big problem! ^_^ Keyboard swype solved with official google keyboard (it's themed too with the theme that you post in previous page). Now I'm searching something for the lokscreen. Ah, what is MusicFX?

Edited by kekkox88

Guest kekkox88

Later I will build aospa with DSB and Smart ..

[emoji3] Luca what is the function of the key in notification bar closest to one to swipe to QS? It's a circle with two square inside. Ah, to make notification panel transparet I have to use gravitybox or there's an option? Thanks.