[ROM][5.1.1] Cyanogenmod 12.1 [Y300/G510] [04/06/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest juanpablocastillo

HELLP

How to make sd primary storage like in 15th

You can't. fonz disabled it because the code is buggy and outdated, and it was causing problems with some apps.

Guest clickmeplz

I never got black screen on previous and new build, just force close on music player still there as i mentioned before.
May i install supersu? do i need it?

Guest fonz93

I never got black screen on previous and new build, just force close on music player still there as i mentioned before.

May i install supersu? do i need it?

Is there because you didn't restore the internal SD as default memory before updating like i said you... now you have to do a wipe data.

Why should you need supersu?

Edited by fonz93

Guest clickmeplz

Is there because you didn't restore the internal SD as default memory before updating like i said you... now you have to do a wipe data.

I am so sorry, just a little confusing...there is no option for changing internal SD as default memory in "storage" menu.

Now. what should i do? i should wipe data and install the rom again or what?

Guest fonz93

I am so sorry, just a little confusing...there is no option for changing internal SD as default memory in "storage" menu.

Now. what should i do? i should wipe data and install the rom again or what?

That's why i said you to change it to internal SD before updating, because i removed that option to avoid that peoples use it. A wipe data should be enough.

Edited by fonz93

Guest clickmeplz

That's why i said you to change it to internal SD before updating, because i removed that option to avoid that peoples use it. A wipe data should be enough.

Thanks, i did it, but force close for music player is still there.

Guest clickmeplz

Then you may need to try to do a full wipe (/system included)

Many thanks for reply . I formatted system/data/cache and installed new rom. Unfortunately force close again on Eleven.

Guest Jairus1998

Many thanks for reply . I formatted system/data/cache and installed new rom. Unfortunately force close again on Eleven.

Use google play music

Guest fonz93

That's a  weird thing, i can reproduce music with Eleven, Google Play Music, Shuttle, none of them gave me FC, i looked again at your logcat, this should be the error:

E/AndroidRuntime( 5268): Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: External path: /storage/sdcard1/Android/data/com.android.providers.media/albumthumbs/1429205836467: Neither user 10036 nor current process has android.permission.WRITE_MEDIA_STORAGE.

As suggested try Google Play Music or Shuttle from Playstore, if you still get FC, send me a logcat again with Google Play Music or Shuttle.

Guest andrea2107

Mega Link is best.... Estaminated time is 15 Min..... 297 to 350 kbps...... :D

We italian users are already angry about our NET....well..i download anything from mega at 1mb/s without fiber

Guest Dark Cricket

Hi @fonz93, I moved some apps to SD before upgrading, so when I flash I'm going to lose, well I see you changed labels internal sd by external, does that really helped us with anything?  Is there any way to change the labels in fstab manually before flashing?  Thank you for your work.

Guest fonz93

Hi @fonz93, I moved some apps to SD before upgrading, so when I flash I'm going to lose, well I see you changed labels internal sd by external, does that really helped us with anything?  Is there any way to change the labels in fstab manually before flashing?  Thank you for your work.

I didn't change any label, i don't know where did you see that. If you want to change fstab you need to repack your kernel before flashing.

Guest clickmeplz

That's a  weird thing, i can reproduce music with Eleven, Google Play Music, Shuttle, none of them gave me FC, i looked again at your logcat, this should be the error:

E/AndroidRuntime( 5268): Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: External path: /storage/sdcard1/Android/data/com.android.providers.media/albumthumbs/1429205836467: Neither user 10036 nor current process has android.permission.WRITE_MEDIA_STORAGE.

As suggested try Google Play Music or Shuttle from Playstore, if you still get FC, send me a logcat again with Google Play Music or Shuttle.

I installed shuttle from AOSP MOD B209 as a user app and everything is ok.

Guest fonz93

Is there a reason of why the "Set external SD as internal" is removed in this build?

Just curiosity :P

Peoples reported FC with Eleven if they set external SD as default memory