[ROM][5.1.1] Cyanogenmod 12.1 [Y300/G510] [04/06/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest top dan tyreese

1 more problem i had downloaded facebook an since then my battery go from 100% to 20 in less than 5 min.. before i downloaded facebook my battery served me for 4 hours 

Guest Željko Kovačević

1 more problem i had downloaded facebook an since then my battery go from 100% to 20 in less than 5 min.. before i downloaded facebook my battery served me for 4 hours

Download FacebookLite apk. and instal ,it is very good and small.

Guest BmoEnamora

When will the next nightly be available ?

It's still an Alpha version, there are no nightlies and I think Luca is not capable of releasing a new build everyday. He's only 14 so be patient lol

Guest Flea997

It's still an Alpha version, there are no nightlies and I think Luca is not capable of releasing a new build everyday. He's only 14 so be patient lol

And he also has another phone

Guest luca020400

And he also has another phone

Yup, a Motorola Moto G.

And another thing

Hmm *searching*

I'm maintaining cm12 for moto g 2014 XD

And I have a bad connection

Guest BmoEnamora

And another thing

Hmm *searching*

I'm maintaining cm12 for moto g 2014 XD

And I have a bad connection

You work too much lol you should take an entire week as a break at a month xd

Guest BmoEnamora

I missed to add school [emoji14]

What I said, take a break someday lol I'm also 14 and I still can't understand how do you manage your time for compiling ROMs [emoji23]

Guest luca020400

What I said, take a break someday lol I'm also 14 and I still can't understand how do you manage your time for compiling ROMs [emoji23]

Break != school

Anyway :
School Time --> My pc build ROMs automatically
Afternoon --> Homework and " android work"
Night --> sleep ( maybe "android work" too sometimes :P ) 

Other free time --> friends or reply to XDA noob users ( a lot XD )
Edited by luca020400

Guest BmoEnamora

Break != school

Anyway :

School Time --> My pc build ROMs automatically

Afternoon --> Homework and " android work"

Night --> sleep ( maybe "android work" too sometimes [emoji14] )

Other free time --> friends or reply to XDA noob users ( a lot XD )

Oh xd well then I guess you've got a good time management.

Luca is love. Luca is life.

Guest imhashir

I am using SlimLP by chil360 now. And find it much laggy.

JUst wanna ask that if the lag issues is still there in CM12.

Also does wifi hotspot work correctly?

Guest MrKhanPakistan

too much hanging . even on load time very logn wait. for just rom it works fine after installing gaps its too heavy and rebooting and on configuration 

not responding reloading again and again.

bla bla and bla

can u please make a more smooth version for huawei y300-151 i will highly appreciate that.

Ye and people still complain about lagg and smoothness for latest version of Android running on 3 years old low-end device. #yolo

Edited by sm_94

I am testing a CyanogenMod build that i made an hour ago, lags with Gapps SEEM (atleast for now) to have gone after 2-3 reboots (i got lags during the account configuration)

CyanogenMod broke something in latest builds, i can't disable vibration feedback of back, home and menu button. 

Edit 20/02: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_packages_apps_Settings/commit/32734c4cc14f6f4c05a1ba363f37b4b2310b8c3b, CyanogenMod fixed that yesterday's night

19/02 build:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-xonQbKq2U2X1pLRDUzek5ZNVU/view?usp=sharing

Changelog:

• Disable zRam - causes 'error writing to swap device' messages in dmesg
  • Wifi driver update (Wi-Fi issue is still there, i only added an option to auto-recover from the error state so that you don't need to off/on Wifi everytime)
  • Overlay updates and a couple of device tweaks
  • Mobile Data Fix
  • Disabled CPU OC for u8833

and:

• Sync with CM sources at: 19/02/2015
  • Enabled multi-color notification led and changed default color to green
  • disabled high-end effects in status bar (including transparency), it saves some RAM, you can still enable them in Settings/Performance

As i said previously, during the setupwizard i got some lags, but after the configuration and a couple of reboot, the problem seems to be solved (fully), i used this Gapps package: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934529652

ROM can't be used as daily, i don't use it as daily for now, this is my primary phone, you can understand why i don't.. (i only flash it when i am trying to fix something), so don't expect things working as on JB or KitKat, the ROM is not stable, yet. Make a backup before installing this ROM.

My sources: https://github.com/CyanogenMod12Y300

Edited by fonz93

Guest Jefrey Reyes

I am testing a CyanogenMod build that i made an hour ago, lags with Gapps SEEM (atleast for now) to have gone after 2-3 reboots (i got lags during the account configuration)

CyanogenMod changed something in latest builds, i can't disable vibration feedback of back, home and menu button, maybe some configs in our device tree need to be changed

Today's build:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-xonQbKq2U2X1pLRDUzek5ZNVU/view?usp=sharing

and:

• Sync with CM sources at: 19/02/2015
  • Enabled multi-color notification led and changed default color to green
  • disabled high-end effects in status bar (including transparency), it saves some RAM, you can still enable them in Settings/Performance

As i said previously, during the setupwizard i got some lags, but after the configuration and a couple of reboot, the problem seems to be solved (fully), i used this Gapps package: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934529652

ROM can't be used as daily, i don't use it as daily for now, this is my primary phone, you can understand why i don't.. (i only flash it when i am trying to fix something), so don't expect things working as on JB or KitKat, the ROM is not stable, yet. Make a backup before installing this ROM.

My sources: https://github.com/CyanogenMod12Y300

hello @fonz93 this is another Rom or has the same bugs that luca sorry for my bad English using google translator

hello @fonz93 this is another Rom or has the same bugs that luca sorry for my bad English using google translator

His sources and my sources are based on chil360 ones, it got the same bugs but some are fixed or can be fixed in future, check the changelog