adeii

[DEV][ROM][6.0][ALL] Lineage OS 13.0 [16.03.2017.]

67 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Since pure AOSP and F-AOSP and AOSPA (Paranoid Andoid) are "unbootable and full of errors", I give up from them.

After that, march build of Lineage will be in next week, with CM dev.tree (fixed RIL) and android source 6.0.1_r79.

UPDATE: And it worth it!

Edited by adeii

Thanks for all @adeii

All 5.1 and later have black screen bug.

Can you build SlimKat Legacy with security patch, fix, kernel update and other, please?

Thanks.

On sreda, 01. mart 2017. at 5:35 PM, Kiodo1981 said:

Thanks for all @adeii

All 5.1 and later have black screen bug.

Can you build SlimKat Legacy with security patch, fix, kernel update and other, please?

Thanks.

No,

- I can not find full legacy dev.tree,

- SlimKat suggests to use CAF version for QCom devices, Legacy is for non-QCom,

- android source just got update from 4.4.4_r2 to 4.4.4_r2.0.1 <-- thats all that can be updated.  

I could not succesfully flash this rom with any opengapps. Always a crash during first app optimization when optimizing Play services.
The MicroG alternative gave me problems with Google+...

Hello Adeii!

I would like to know if you are going to keep updating this rom? I am always aware of updates. Do you have plans to make a new rom ?.

Greetings and I value your efforts to design ROM for this phone
! :D

On 13/3/2017 at 8:21 PM, chielmi said:

I could not succesfully flash this rom with any opengapps. Always a crash during first app optimization when optimizing Play services.

Opengapps is too heavy for this phone, don't install opengapps if you don't want looooong lags :)

March build is uploading! I hope it will be last one, if Google does not update 6.0.1 above r79. No new rom for march.

Thanks for replying Adeii, excellent work and I hope you can continue making more rom for this phone.

Posted (edited)

On 13.3.2017. at 8:21 PM, chielmi said:

microG + Xposed framework + FakeGapps module + This app will work without Google Play services module should work... and still much better performance than OpenGapps.

maybe with older version of G+. Did you enabled GPfProxy? and Google cloud messaging period?

Edited by adeii

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Bolero Robert said:

Thanks for replying Adeii, excellent work and I hope you can continue making more rom for this phone.

Thank you Robert for support.

Well, preferred roms are nougat (not available), marshmallow (become boring) and kitkat (excellent but old); lollipop is underestimated but in golden middle...

Edited by adeii

Black screen problems? any solution? Any alternative for daily use?

On 17.03.2017 at 2:02 AM, RQuestion17 said:

Black screen problems? any solution? Any alternative for daily use?

Intall "kernel adiutor" (root essential) and set minimal CPU fraquency to 480 mhz

The only mm rom i have tested that no causes blackscreen is knoellis rr 5.6.9 2016-06-06

On ponedeljak, 20. mart 2017. at 5:48 AM, degradatoome said:

Intall "kernel adiutor" (root essential) and set minimal CPU fraquency to 480 mhz

Also enable "intelli-plugin" and chose exp. "eco-performance".

Posted (edited)

Hello!
I always got this: Android keyboard stopped working. And Unfortunately, Ok Google enrollment has stopped. What should I do?(Im using opengapps)

And it's so laggy for me :/ I have 50 MB free memorey avg :(

Huawei Ascend G510-0100 (u8951)

Edited by Peter0703

On sreda, 22. mart 2017. at 5:31 PM, Peter0703 said:

Hello!
I always got this: Android keyboard stopped working. And Unfortunately, Ok Google enrollment has stopped. What should I do?(Im using opengapps)

And it's so laggy for me :/ I have 50 MB free memorey avg :(

Huawei Ascend G510-0100 (u8951)

for aosp keyboard has stopped working, flash cm13-keyboard-fix.zip to solve this problem. Yes, *Gapps are great memory/cpu hog... maybe to disable zRAM and use swap > 150Mb ? Or use microG framework.

Adeii, thanks for your work in this new LOS rom, it work fine, but BS still occurs. I installed cm 13 keyboard fix zip and make all kernel adiutor settings, but BS doesn´t disapears.