remlap

remlap

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Devices:Nexus7, GalaxyNexus, NookGlo
  • Twitter:@remlap1986
Well ive got a new XDA for christmas and went searching for ringtones and came across your sister site and carried on here so here I am

Even though I havent got a XDA 2 wish I have no use for since I have a camera attachment I love the little bugger, the XDA's imo are the best phones on the market I was looking for a PDA and decided go for a phone and pda in one, i never really been intrested in a phone till then

I hope this forum gets working cause the only other one I know of is XDA-Developers :)

fowljr

fowljr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:XDAII & MPX200

Well ive got a new XDA for christmas and went searching for ringtones and came across your sister site and carried on here so here I am

Even though I havent got a XDA 2 wish I have no use for since I have a camera attachment I love the little bugger, the XDA's imo are the best phones on the market I was looking for a PDA and decided go for a phone and pda in one, i never really been intrested in a phone till then

I hope this forum gets working cause the only other one I know of is XDA-Developers :)

Do you mean you have a camera attachment for the XDA, or you already have a camera??

Cheers,

Jim

remlap

remlap

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Devices:Nexus7, GalaxyNexus, NookGlo
  • Twitter:@remlap1986
an attachment for the XDA :)

jowe11

jowe11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I agree on hoping that this site gets some more traffic. There is one other site that I know of though...it's www.pdaphonehome.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users