My opinions on the XDA

Guest remlap

Well ive got a new XDA for christmas and went searching for ringtones and came across your sister site and carried on here so here I am

Even though I havent got a XDA 2 wish I have no use for since I have a camera attachment I love the little bugger, the XDA's imo are the best phones on the market I was looking for a PDA and decided go for a phone and pda in one, i never really been intrested in a phone till then

I hope this forum gets working cause the only other one I know of is XDA-Developers :)

• 2 weeks later...
Well ive got a new XDA for christmas and went searching for ringtones and came across your sister site and carried on here so here I am

Even though I havent got a XDA 2 wish I have no use for since I have a camera attachment I love the little bugger, the XDA's imo are the best phones on the market I was looking for a PDA and decided go for a phone and pda in one, i never really been intrested in a phone till then

I hope this forum gets working cause the only other one I know of is XDA-Developers :)

Do you mean you have a camera attachment for the XDA, or you already have a camera??

Cheers,

Jim

• 1 month later...