Custom Clock Widget

Guest ular_king

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mustafa2010

Dears

Kindly i want to know how to install the WidgetClock05.wgt i already download and rename the ZIP to wgt but cant install in my miobile OMNIA II orignal ROM

So kindly your support :)

Thanks

Guest mipepim
Dears

Kindly i want to know how to install the WidgetClock05.wgt i already download and rename the ZIP to wgt but cant install in my miobile OMNIA II orignal ROM

So kindly your support :)

Thanks

Look in device/widgets is that a file with same name, delete and install again, go on widgets and mark installed widget :D

Guest mustafa2010
Look in device/widgets is that a file with same name, delete and install again, go on widgets and mark installed widget :D

Dear my friend

Many thanks for your replay but sorry when can i find the widegt in device in windows what is the path and if possible the procedure to change the clock and another question how can i add program to Widegt

Thanks alot my dear :)

Guest mustafa2010
Just one word : Crazy skins my friends !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks all..

Hi dear what you mean and this web is france language, how can i add programs to wedget

Guest AndreyPavlov

НТС Clock

Hello! Made from 4 hours of manila Anastasia a widget, when clicked, it kind of hours will vary. Total 4 species, respectively.

Sorry for bad English.

post-606804-1279399480_thumb.png

post-606804-1279399487_thumb.png

post-606804-1279399494_thumb.png

post-606804-1279399501_thumb.png

HTC_Clock.rar

Edited by AndreyPavlov

Guest mustafa2010
НТС Clock

Hello! Made from 4 hours of manila Anastasia a widget, when clicked, it kind of hours will vary. Total 4 species, respectively.

Sorry for bad English.

Dear My Friend

Mant thanks for your answer and support, and another question how can I add program to widget to be extention *.widget

Waiting your Answer

Guest AndreyPavlov
Mant thanks for your answer and support, and another question how can I add program to widget to be extention *.widget

Must be installed Samsung widgets plus, then the widget with the expansion wgt copy to the phone and just click on it to install, the widget appears in the scroll bar

Guest mustafa2010
Must be installed Samsung widgets plus, then the widget with the expansion wgt copy to the phone and just click on it to install, the widget appears in the scroll bar

Hi my friend thanks for your replay , kindly there is widegt to create new SMS

Waiting your Answer

Guest mustafa2010
have just installed it. acceptable. =) great job.

Dear My Friend

i rename the ZIP file to wgt but still cant install and contain many files so please can you tell me how can i change it to one file .wgt

thanks in advance

Guest AndreyPavlov
Dear My Friend

i rename the ZIP file to wgt but still cant install and contain many files so please can you tell me how can i change it to one file .wgt

thanks in advance

No need to rename it, you need to download the file, unzip it, and the finished file format wgt from the archive copy to the phone and on your phone just click on it.

• 1 month later...
Guest hadiway
No need to rename it, you need to download the file, unzip it, and the finished file format wgt from the archive copy to the phone and on your phone just click on it.

hi Sir,

i justdid astold. i renamed the fileafter unzep it, but when taking it to my phone,open it, i had some folders ,and not installed , i mean the file " WidgetClock05_rev_black.zip "

i did with anastsia clock, and it work easy!!

please help.

P.S > i attached how the file looks like after kliking on it.

post-664770-1283104827_thumb.jpg