Custom Clock Widget

Guest ular_king

Guest ular_king

Updates as of 10th Sept 2009:

There is some misalignment issues with the previous version when hour has 2 digits. I have fix it however I can't seem to push the AM/PM down at the bottom. Sorry.....

Please remove the previous version, download this version and rename to WidgetClock05.wgt to install.....

WidgetClock05.zip

9th Sept 2009

My first attempt at making a clock that match my S2U2 clock face...... Just download WidgetClock05.txt, rename it to WidgetClock05.wgt and copy to your storage folder and execute it (Using File Explorer). U will see a prompt back say widget installed. Please don't shout at me if you face any alignment issues :) . I'm not that good at html codes......

post-460569-1252479704_thumb.png

WidgetClock05.txt

Edited by ular_king

Guest skywang

have just installed it. acceptable. =) great job.

My first attempt at making a clock that match my S2U2 clock face...... Just download WidgetClock05.txt, rename it to WidgetClock05.wgt and copy to your storage folder and execute it (Using File Explorer). U will see a prompt back say widget installed. Please don't shout at me if you face any alignment issues :) . I'm not that good at html codes......

post-460569-1252479704_thumb.png

WidgetClock05.txt

Guest ular_king

Updates as of 10th Sept 2009:

There is some misalignment issues with the previous version when hour has 2 digits. I have fix it however I can't seem to push the AM/PM down at the bottom. Sorry.....

File at the 1st post

Edited by ular_king

Guest ular_king
Here is a 24-hour version. Let me know whether you experience any issues because it was a very quick change.

As mentioned before, you need to rename the ZIP to WGT before opening from WinMo.

Thnx for da help zhvihti....

Guest ular_king
fixed with the AM/PM moved down.

Clean up html and css.

Perhaps should remove all the spaces to have a smaller file so the loading is faster.

Great work x_cal1bur.......i know someone else like you is definitely a better html editor than me :)

Guest ular_king
Final tuned up version.

Reduced image file size. reduce code size.

Therefore, faster loading.

Great man! If you can do an 'onclick' to tclock.exe, that would be nice!