PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!! (NO NETWORK)

Guest pepe lacua

Guest sabbathbh

Update on my issue:

My I8000 only register on WCDMA networks. It's kind of working on one WCDMA operator here but it looses signal a lot.

If I change the band to GSM the phone can not register on selected network when I search on "Manual Network Selection". All 4 networks available here come up for selection but I can't register on my home network.

I have 4 SIM cards, each from a different network and all have the same behaviour.

Anyone ever heard of something like this ?

Any tips ?

• 1 month later...
Guest IlTorvo

Sadly, same issue on my B7610. This problem come out whitout any reason, no new software installed, no new ROM, nothing.

The phone find the networks but cannot log in. The strange issue is that the phone let me to connect on the internet and, when i'm on line, he show me the signal bars, but if I try to make a call during this moment, he say that the number is incorrct or does not exist. Once i turn off the connection (HSDPA, UMTS, GPRS or EDGE, no matter) the bar disappear and I come back to the "no signal" status :-(

So sad to read no good news since February :-(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest IlTorvo
Same problem here. I am going to flash my device with original Samsung firmware :P

My device was whit the original firmware :-/

Sended to manifacturer, on warranty. Still waiting.

Guest sabbathbh

IlTorvo,

when you get your phone back, please ask the Service Center what was the problem with the phone and which solution did they take.

Maybe this can help someone here (me included).

Thanks,

Leonardo

Guest IlTorvo
IlTorvo,

when you get your phone back, please ask the Service Center what was the problem with the phone and which solution did they take.

Maybe this can help someone here (me included).

Thanks,

Leonardo

Hello Leonardo,

the phone come back yesterday from the customer service. They mantain previous IMEI code, so, it's just repaired, not replaced. The technical report say:

-Replacement of some soldering components (sorry for my english, guys)

-Firmware Update

-RF Calibration

Unfortunately the firmware update don't give me a brand new WM6.5 OS, just some minor updates on the old WM6.1 Pro:

PDA:B7610BUIG5

CSC:B7610VFGIG5

TELEF.:B7610BUIG5

bluetooth S/W: 2.0.3

wifi S/W: 1.0.8.8.83

Definitely, is matter of hardware problem so, my advice is to send to the customer service.

For Italian guys, your phone may be under two kind of warranties:

Italian warranty take less time 'cause there are many technical labs on various cities.

European warranty take a lot of time (22 days, at me) because the Samsung point at your city will ship the phone to a single lab for all Italy, in Milan. No service phone as a temporary replacement, on my Samsung Point :-(

Anyway, the phone now works finally perfectly.

Good luck whit your phone!

Edited by IlTorvo

Guest IlTorvo
Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately I got my phone overseas and Samsung warranty is not worldwide. ;)

I'm very sorry to hear that. This is a big and bad problem :-/

Guest Tailor
I'm very sorry to hear that. This is a big and bad problem :-/

i followed the whole thread from the beginning.so i understand whats going on with all

the problem here.

i have a samsung giorgio armani b7620.windows mobile 6.5

i also have no network signal after a hard reset.

i live in usa. but bought this phone unlock warranty from oversea.

i already tried out all the configuration u guys mentioned above but still

no network signal.

my wifi and all the apps work fine but no network signal.

i think my problem might be: 1) the phone is missing the radio firmware after the hard reset

2) the antena of the phone is broken but i barely got this phone 2 months ago, we never know though

please help, first i need to find an appropriate radio firmware to install.

if the phone still has no signal after the radio firmware installed then the

problem might be the hardware antena itself is broken.

please help me to find the appropriate radio firmwares

but my real problem could also be something else, who knows

please help, god bless

• 2 weeks later...
Guest IlTorvo

Lurking around the net, i found many guys from Italy that have same "no signal" issue, whit their Omnia2, Omnia Pro and Armani phones. One of this guys ask Italian Police to investigate and find that, probably, the phone was blacklisted by local operators. The reason is not clear, maybe some fault complaint by a local dealer, anyway Police solve the problem and the phones is now out to the black list. Maybe the facts accours during my phone was on the assistance lab, so, after a general check, he give me back my working phone.

In Italy, to know if your phone in under some kind of black list, you have to proceed to a official legal complaint whit the Police (Polizia Postale, that works also around the net), don't know what you got to do in other country, anyway my advice is, first of all, to investigate around the various operator's blacklist of your country.

HTH

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Xanthou

hello Guys'

I am a new owner of the Omnia 2.

I bought from ebay and I put until now three different sym card of operators network

and I still don't have any network service. The phone seems inside the hidden menu to be all

disable(unlock) but a friend of mine told me that it could be lock but not be seemed.

I think I am facing the same problem as you guys.Does anyone found a solution?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest zerow3

Hi guys

I had a similar problem before with my Toshiba G810 (that why I end up in here). I got the “!” up on the top for signal, but when I go into setting-> network -> Manual selection, I can get a few network on there, but the operator that I use don’t show up (I did this at home and usually I got 4 bars for signal). This had happened to me two times. The first time, when I got no signal, I upgraded to wm6.5 in hope that it will fix my problem (but it didn’t) then I downgraded back to wm6.1 (as I don’t like the wm6.5 interface) and somehow the problem was fixed. The second time (which started yesterday, and I have been trying to fix it for the whole day) I tried the method that I used before, but didn’t fixed the problem. Then I go to setting -> connections -> network mode, then I selected GSM instead of Auto in the first field. After a while, I go back to the manual selection and I found my operator there. I selected it and I can connect back onto the network. After that I change my setting from GSM back to Auto and it still works fine.

My feeling for this is that I think wm6.1 might sometime get “stuck” on a certain bandwidth in auto mode, so maybe by forcing it to go to GSM (or whichever other network available) might be able to force wm6.1 to go back and search for those “missing” network and get you back on.

Hope this helps

Guest hoseinbromand

this happen for me 1 month old i send to samsung service and changed the bored now worked , show network and unlock.( my phone I8000 pmniaII with win 6.1 )

Edited by hoseinbromand