(My Storage disappear) the Final solution Omnia II I800

Guest Magic_Mur

This is what happened to my phone,I thought reinstalling the cab would resove the problem but all of the sudden mystorage disappeared and until now it never recover anymore. Everytime I install the cab and do the steps alarm message always prompt "no safe mode application". So please don't attempt to reinstall the cab and do the steps again it might not recovered anymore..Just follow what they say reformat the mystorage to function and work completely.
Edited by Neilay

after you get it back you need to format it in order to make it available again for copy-paste .... i tried that and its now working like a charm .

thanks Magic Mor for sharing us this info.

I tried to format my storage through pc and reset from samsung settings but everything which was in my storage reappears as it was before format or reset

Guest D-Rider

I hope this is the right place for this subject

Hi guys today really I bring to you the solution for (My Storage disappear) Problem its work with me correctly I hope it will work with you also.

Special thanks to koko5800 from http://www.ce4arab.com Forums (Arabic Forum) he is the one who brought the Solution from a foreign website and Explain as he understand to us.

The original Subject in this link http://www.ce4arab.com/vb7/showthread.php?t=283918

This is a small thanks to you guys because we always come to your forums to get help if we stock in something So, I make this Subject to appreciation you for help and to exchange the Information and Experience together any way let's start,

1- First things we need to install the cab file from the link below cab name MoviPatch_Eng_100416.cab in the rar file with name windows-1256__my storage back.

2- http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php or you can take it from attachment

3- After you install it in your mobile go to your ( File manager >>Temb >> MoviPatch >>NormalPatchUpdate.exe )

4- Switch your mobile off and take you battery out.

5- Return your battery to your mobile again and switch it on again

6- You will get massage have to chooses with strange language I think may be Chinese language OK whatever Chose the left on

Thanks a lot for this valuable info, it saved my day, the "strange language" is korean, I think thats where the cab file came from.

:P

Guest Magic_Mur
Thanks a lot for this valuable info, it saved my day, the "strange language" is korean, I think thats where the cab file came from.

:huh:

any way thanks for info Korean :D immm really strange language for us :P

the important you are save now :P

thanks for corporation

I thank the guy who started sharing the solution for the missing storage. now i returned back my files. Thanks bro..

Hi guys today really I bring to you the solution for (My Storage disappear) Problem its work with me correctly I hope it will work with you also.

Special thanks to koko5800 from http://www.ce4arab.com Forums (Arabic Forum) he is the one who brought the Solution from a foreign website and Explain as he understand to us.

The original Subject in this link http://www.ce4arab.com/vb7/showthread.php?t=283918

This is a small thanks to you guys because we always come to your forums to get help if we stock in something So, I make this Subject to appreciation you for help and to exchange the Information and Experience together any way let's start,

1- First things we need to install the cab file from the link below cab name MoviPatch_Eng_100416.cab in the rar file with name windows-1256__my storage back.

3- After you install it in your mobile go to your ( File manager >>Temb >> MoviPatch >>NormalPatchUpdate.exe )

6- You will get massage have to chooses with strange language I think may be Chinese language OK whatever Chose the left on

7- Now go and chose as following (start >> settings >> general Settings >> USB Connection >> Mass storage)

8- Now connect you mobile O2 (GT-I800) to you PC it will directly identify your mass storage and ask for format it accept and format it

9- Now it will show in your PC it's available

Note: this only effect in storage part only and eras the file that was in the storage part only, So all the file in this part will delete >_> but at lest it will back

Some people they said after the 3rd step them Storage back with the information .. So maybe you can Stop in the 3rd Step otherwise you have complete the steps for my I didn't get it until complete the full steps

Congratulations your Storage back again … I hope it will help …

Just for your information My Storage is 16 GB and it's shown before 0 Mb and after applying those Step its back again

I wish you success and good luck all

Guest xunmaodan

7- Now go and chose as following (start >> settings >> general Settings >> USB Connection >> Mass storage)

8- Now connect you mobile O2 (GT-I800) to you PC it will directly identify your mass storage and ask for format it accept and format it

9- Now it will show in your PC it's available

Note: this only effect in storage part only and eras the file that was in the storage part only, So all the file in this part will delete >_> but at lest it will back

Some people they said after the 3rd step them Storage back with the information .. So maybe you can Stop in the 3rd Step otherwise you have complete the steps for my I didn't get it until complete the full steps

Congratulations your Storage back again … I hope it will help …

Just for your information My Storage is 16 GB and it's shown before 0 Mb and after applying those Step its back again

I wish you success and good luck all

hi guys, just wanna ask how do you install windows_1256__my_storage_back.rar to the mobile phone?.. thanks in advance

Guest xunmaodan
hi guys, just wanna ask how do you install windows_1256__my_storage_back.rar to the mobile phone?.. thanks in advance

I figured it out already. my storage came back after the 3rd step, all files are there .. however, when i tried to take pictures and save it on My storage, it says "can't open file". when i tried to save music, i cannot find the file..its like i cannot save any files on My storage anymore.. i tried the mass storage settings and formatting it but at the end, the pc says "windows unable to complete the format", .. anyone here has the same story?... please help.. :huh:

Edited by xunmaodan

Guest xunmaodan

after opening the ( File manager >>Temb >> MoviPatch >>NormalPatchUpdate.exe )..it promted me to restart..i click on yes.. do i need to restart ? or do i really need to switch my phone off and take the battery out? and also, i didn't see any chinese/korean language at all when my phone restarted..am i doing it right?... my storage is back but i cannot use it anymore - i cannot save anything on it.. i tried formatting it but it won't work..please help.. :huh:

Guest xunmaodan
It says "No runtime safe mode" for me too! I used this cab before. If anyone know sth please help!

hi .. is your My storage still missing after you got that message?..

Guest Larry Brent

Hi, i had the same behaviour as you after using the movipatch cab. It helps you to copy your data from internal storage but it does not help against the hardware defect in your phone.

The cab does not really work, the only option for you is, to send your phone to a repair center.

Larry

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dpspcdrgn

You Sir are a hero to me!!!!! I thought I had fried my storage by using the wrong data cable but this brought it back!!!!

I tried other methods I found online but to no avail! THANK-YOU!!!! :D :( :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bobhero
hi .. is your My storage still missing after you got that message?..

I also get "No runtime safe mode" and my storage will not come back.

if you google "No runtime safe mode" it seems many people now have this problem with no solution....

Edited by bobhero

What a stupid phone! I restarted my phone today and the next thing I know is that “my storage” is gone. Thanks to the MoviPatch file – all I did was install the file and after it completed installation it told me that I needed to restart to complete installation – I pushed okay and the next thing I know is that I got back “my storage” like nothing ever happened.

Thank you for the help. I just hope this never happens again.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lotuxete

Hi,

I've lost My Storage but now I've recovered it. Thanks to all. I've formated the whole 2Gb partition to FAT32 and WM finally found it.

Now I have only one more question... Before the "incident" I had TWO logical partitions into an extended one, the "My Storage" partition and other hidden partition with some files, like "Cubic37.MLI" (347 Megabytes).

What's the purpose of this hidden partition? Is it necessary to recreate it?

thanks in advance...

Guest cristaltcqc

HEY !

Thank you for helping us !

But I have a problem too ... "No runtime Sage mode. Terminate App."

What must I do ? I lost my storage ... please, help me !

(PS: I'm French ) :)

Edited by cristaltcqc

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hogar

I have to hand it to you. I really thought it was a physical problem, since my friend dropped the phone, and it was the that MyStorage stopped functioning. All of the forums I have checked out reported this as a physical error, and only solution was to replace the NAND chip (which was going to be my next step). Your procedure worked like a charm, but it might be a good idea to remove external SD card, if there is one installed, as the system will report MyStorage as 0MB, even if Windows sees it and formats it regularly.

Thanks a bunch!