• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
No problem https://shared.com/wtqwbzuxrn?s=l Also, here`s DSP Manager - just drop into system/app and reboot. https://shared.com/ipiqkh12p7?s=l Here`s a gallery/camera that let`s you edit - I`ve taken it form a ROM Toolbox backup, it should work if you delete the existing file in system/app, repalce with this - you might need to clear data https://shared.com/y4jny8fe54?s=l And this is the newer Huawei Music app, again put in system/app and restart. https://shared.com/2rt0ds2qpc?s=l

Edited by TangerineTractor, 30 September 2013 - 03:15 PM.

I'm saving up for a sofa so I can sit in the other room and tweak my phone without my wife nagging... thanks!

antinbolton

antinbolton

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend y300

No problemhttps://shared.com/wtqwbzuxrn?s=lAlso, here`s DSP Manager - just drop into system/app and reboot.https://shared.com/ipiqkh12p7?s=lHere`s a gallery/camera that let`s you edit - I`ve taken it form a ROM Toolbox backup, it should work if you delete the existing file in system/app, repalce with this - you might need to clear datahttps://shared.com/y4jny8fe54?s=lAnd this is the newer Huawei Music app, again put in system/app and restart.https://shared.com/2rt0ds2qpc?s=l

A legend as always mate cheers!!

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
No worries. This is a ROM that needs promoting. By far the best battery life, best performance available at the moment.

I'm saving up for a sofa so I can sit in the other room and tweak my phone without my wife nagging... thanks!

massimo63

massimo63

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:Y300

No worries. This is a ROM that needs promoting. By far the best battery life, best performance available at the moment.

I second this, I've tested all custom rom, this is near perfect, long battery life, no crash until now, smooth, many thanks to devs!

Massimo

Ranx91

Ranx91

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Devices:huawei y300 - 0100

currently i'm running the b196 slim v1....i really would try this lunatic pandora 4.1 and put it as a dayli rom...so my question:

is this the best stable,faster and bugfree rom that i look for????

thanks and sorry for my bad english!!

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
It's faster than slim, but there's not much in it. Depends how much tweaking, app deleting and stuff you want to do I suppose.

Ranx91

Ranx91

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

It's faster than slim, but there's not much in it. Depends how much tweaking, app deleting and stuff you want to do I suppose.

so...is this rom good for a daily usage??

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

so...is this rom good for a daily usage??

It`s been my daily driver since this version was released last week.
Personally, I`ve installed nova launcher, swype keyboard and otehr bits, replaced gallery and music with the ones i posted earlier.
Definitely the fastest, 100% stable for me, and the best battery life (about 3% per hour on 3g/wifi standby)

Ranx91

Ranx91

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

It`s been my daily driver since this version was released last week.
Personally, I`ve installed nova launcher, swype keyboard and otehr bits, replaced gallery and music with the ones i posted earlier.
Definitely the fastest, 100% stable for me, and the best battery life (about 3% per hour on 3g/wifi standby)

thanks...I just installed this rom...it is very very fast and very stable!!!!...should i enable the GPU acceleration??

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

thanks...I just installed this rom...it is very very fast and very stable!!!!...should i enable the GPU acceleration??

I haven't. But I might try.

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

I haven't. But I might try.

Can't see any difference

Shiptur

Shiptur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300-100
Like this rom so far.
Though, is there any way
I can import the Phone/Contact App (The one where I can just swipe to switch between phone,contacts and calls with the fancy style)
that is used in CM 10 ?

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
Don't think so - the phone apk is pretty embedded as far as I know. Never seen it ported.
You could try exdialler maybe?

Shiptur

Shiptur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300-100
Too bad..
Yea, exdialler looks quite similar.
Thanks ! ;)

Edit :
Do you know if Pandora X is as fast as Pandora 4.1 ?

Edited by Shiptur, 01 October 2013 - 03:59 PM.

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Too bad..
Yea, exdialler looks quite similar.
Thanks ! ;)

Edit :
Do you know if Pandora X is as fast as Pandora 4.1 ?

X is based on CM, so has the CM bugs and issues. A non-starter for me until the base cm build is useable as a daily, which it isn't yet (IMO)

gergospy

gergospy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend Y300

When playing real racing 3 or draw something 2, they occasionally quit to launcher and the statusbar and app switcher (long pressing home) are gone. After some time they come back alive. Any solution for this?

Tawsifp

Tawsifp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Is this for Y300?

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
Yes

bogdanwp

bogdanwp

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend Y300
Used Pandora X for 1 day , can`t say that it feels different from `stock` CM . Maybe in the future there will be more improvements but like Tangerine said , everything based on CM now is bound to have the same problems as said CM so it`s no-no for me.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
Just an update on battery life.
On other stock-based roms, I`d typically use around 10% per hour battery in might/moderate use.
This morning, on Lunatic 4.1, I did 1 hour wifi, 2 hiours in 3g and 30 mins with no signal at all so constantil roaming, and used 15% total. This is a pretty typical battery consumption from my observations - about 3-4%per hour on standby. It`s interesting because this is SIGNIFICANTLY better than other roms configured with the same settings and apps, and makes this rom, for me at least, the only one worth using. I would think it works someone more compentent than me having a dig around this rom and seeing just what the differences are that make such a dramatic improvement.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users