ROM - (LUNATIC PANDORA V1.1) UPDATED

Guest Nickyteen

Guest ZolaIII

Link to translated page: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=2&hl=de&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=es&tl=en&u=http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php%3Fs%3D8d36b38c5903eaaf4130dcd3779ca360%26t%3D617577%26page%3D3&usg=ALkJrhil6IxrdQo9v1JCu0Z_jRR39iSPGA

Change to your native language & read carefully installation procedure!

The thing with root explorer is to put it in rw mode & copy aps because he forgot in first version build!

Edited by ZolaIII

Guest ZolaIII

Well tell them to make miror, better jet torrent!

It's really first one with oc & for every day use because it's based on original 179B!

Eni one hu knows Spanish?

Guest ako0

Well tell them to make miror, better jet torrent!

It's really first one with oc & for every day use because it's based on original 179B!

Eni one hu knows Spanish?

sure if i could speak in Spanish :D but unfortunately nope

Guest vladandrei51

hmm the launcher is slow also I don't know why the stock browser was replaced by chrome since its lagging like hell. is chrome on your Huawei running smooth?

overall the rom seems slow and not smooth like cm 10 is sadly.

Am I doing something wrong because everything seems so laggy on this rom like any other that is not based on cm, I think I'm gonna flash a custom kernel...

Guest ako0

i flashed this rom today, looks just ok, not much difference from stock rom, although my camera doesn't work, but nothing can be as good as cm10.1, since i have flashed cm rom nothing can satisfy me lol

Guest ako0

I couldn't say it better myself lol.

How is chrome running for you?

it's really sloww, it lags while scrolling webpages, and zooming in/out

Guest ZolaIII

New 2.7 bild is fastest bat interface is indeed slow!

I had some strange fool outs of memory management algorithm bat i can't say for sure that Crome is responsible for it! In new 2.8 beta there is a support for most HTML5 apis. The bigger problem are launchers whit integrated futures that don't belong to our phones!

P's i em stil on stock.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest vladandrei51

Take some ram, with Zeam launcher and no app launched you have ~200 free ram, with this one ~160 mb ram.

And it's either harder to use than other launchers or I'm just getting older :).

Guest radu_sergiu

how is it ?

TSF is a 3D launcher, nice, etc , but on the other hand it eat 50 M !!! [ I think I will unistall it and to put Huawei launcher].

After I put all my applications , I have ~ 60 M free.

I do not know anything about battery, tomorrow I will test it.

Guest ZolaIII

They say up to two days of battery life (they disabled power sawing future & it's based on orginal firmware so it should be good)!

Ps tray the TouchPal keyboard from market it's free!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ducsidu

Hi!

Someone tried the latest Lunatic Pandora on Y300-0100? I would try it, but I want to know if it's working.

Thanks!

Edited by Ducsidu

Guest kooljim45

Hi Ducsidu,

I'm currently on Pandora 3.1 Lite. All seems to be working fine. I just flashed the 3.1 Lite zip and then followed it with the 3.1 Lite upgrade.

Not having any issues so far but I will let you know if it changes.

Guest Ducsidu

Hi!

I also tried it, but I moved back to Lewa OS, because it's much faster (it seems faster for me). I don't think that I will try more roms that are based on the stock, because those can't be that fast.