[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Hi. I've a Y300 since yesterday. FusionX is the first rom i installed on my Y300 (yesterday). I didn't find an option, i searched on the topic but didn't find too : How can i link media volume, alarm volume and ring volume together so when i put my phone in low volume mode or high volume mode with buttons, all these settings are impacted ?

Sorry for my english and thanks for your answer.

Guest GAI4000

Guys i have some issue, sometimes when i take new picture its not saved. Storage location is Internal storage (2.65gb available). And after that if i picture new photo it is saved. Can someone help me with that?

Any suggestions?

Hi. I've a Y300 since yesterday. FusionX is the first rom i installed on my Y300 (yesterday). I didn't find an option, i searched on the topic but didn't find too : How can i link media volume, alarm volume and ring volume together so when i put my phone in low volume mode or high volume mode with buttons, all these settings are impacted ?

Sorry for my english and thanks for your answer.

gravity box has an option for that

Guest xxirioxx

systemui get kill everytime i play dead trigger or any heavier game, please help me to solve this shitty problem :(

I have the same problem too. I thought it was a problem of apex launcher and checked "resident" option but it still restarting.

So I switched to Nova launcher, checked the resident option and now it's better but sometimes ui restarts anyway when I use heavy app such as candy crash.

Guest ZolaIII

SistemUI is separate app - process & it needs to be locked (& only it - that's my recommendation)!

In last (current) Ceastels kernel release 0.55 it's fixed that now only SystemUI is locked in mem... I recommended full non stripped down version!

Guest tadopogi

Hi, first time posting on this thread.

have tested current roms as of late,

but still going back to fusionX. clean, great rom.

just one request, can i get a flashable sim toolkit? i use it at times.

tnx and more power.

Guest cshen94

hi everyone, i'm a noob for customising phone, never tried to root or flash a rom before, now wanna try this awesome rom any one can list out the full tutorial for me ? my version is B195 version, is my version suit to this rom ?

Guest bixio2

Are Passed to this ROM from cyano 12. I am bene.Nessun reboot problem I had with the cyano instead. Known, however, a definition of the lower screen. What does it depend? How to Solve Excuse me forma bad enghish

Edited by bixio2

Guest NaqiKiller

hey........may be some kind of error in rom......i charged my phone upto 50% but with 5 mins it goes straight to 25% and then remains at 25%....i checked it for just 30mins with music......but remains the same........then i plug in the charger and within a min it charged 35% and after 5 mins now its at 55%.........

sometime i also en-counted in a low wifi signal problem too......but thats not much important..........help me how to fix!!

Guest NaqiKiller

hey anyone call tell me how to get dsp manager like on cm ROMs please? this is the only problem i got with this ROM

hey i got using fusionX from a week and i have DSP Manager built in installed with Rom but if you want i attacked a zip with apk,,,,extract it and install the apk file like a normal app!!!

DSPManager.zip

Guest Gliwusss

hey........may be some kind of error in rom......i charged my phone upto 50% but with 5 mins it goes straight to 25% and then remains at 25%....i checked it for just 30mins with music......but remains the same........then i plug in the charger and within a min it charged 35% and after 5 mins now its at 55%.........

sometime i also en-counted in a low wifi signal problem too......but thats not much important..........help me how to fix!!

Try doing battery calibration - download Battery Calibration app from Play Store (it's free) and follow in app instructions :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nema.batterycalibration&hl=pl&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dbattery+calibration

Edited by Gliwusss

Guest jackosterman

In the performance control of the ROM , there is "free memory" setting. What is the best value?

Your mileage may vary, but I'll generally set it to 25MB for better multitasking, and 50MB when gaming.

Guest TyphoonSco

hey anyone call tell me how to get dsp manager like on cm ROMs please? this is the only problem i got with this ROM

I tend to find Noozoxide Pro and Noozy work best if you're a hardcore music fanatic. They both sync and work together to produce the ultimate player and dsp. I suggest you give it a try, as long as you don't use DSP Manager with it.

Hi, I have a question for you. 

Does this ROM support perfectly Feedly? Now I am on CM10 but with stock rom I had problems with this app.

I think someone with FusionX uses Feedly... tell me if it works well :) thanks.