[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

The bugs id like to see solved:

1. Notification toggle (Brightness & Sound not working)

2. Microphone pic appearing behind some widget in notification.

3. I dont know if this one is related to my install only but when Im listening music, the screen wakes up by itself every 5 min or so.

Thx Tillaz, I really like this Rom, the best one IMHO.

Guest jackosterman

Quote roundup. Giving tillaz the first honor. ;)

its also worth noting that since i am now using CM code for the statusbar toggles the flashlight app is required for the flashlight toggle to work...

removing the apk will result in the toggle not working.

The brightness toggle doesn't work, and if you turn off all toggles it leaves a blank bar.
I got the brightness toggle bug too...same bug with sound toggle, it works only on the first press...after that it doesn't cycle.
No master key exploit patch and no 4.2 alarm? And whats happened to the statusbar? To me that seems like a downgrade as you've gone from the 4.2 style back to 4.1.
If you click on "Set up SIM card lock" under Settings>Security, it crashes... "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped."
Bug report, in gallery when i toch a pic to see it full screen i get this error "unfortunatelly system UI has stopped" has someone else faced this error?
Bug report: Toggle switch 2g/3g doesnt work :(
Center clock now works, but when i touch the status bar or pull down the notification panel the clock moves to the center of display instead of disappearing
Same microphone background in notification
Edited by jackosterman

hi tillaz,

After a days heavy use I can see no problems except this one.....

I use a golf gps app called golfshot which I have used over many android phones and all versions of fusionX on the Y300. It is mind numbingly slow when recording the score after each hole on B04. Maybe 7 seconds from pressing a button until anything happens.

just one question people.... how can i possibly make my huawei y300 louder, in call volume and louder speaker s%*ks..... i've been googling and i saw that you could edit build props but am i dont fully understand, can someone help out please

thank you

just one question people.... how can i possibly make my huawei y300 louder, in call volume and louder speaker s%*ks..... i've been googling and i saw that you could edit build props but am i dont fully understand, can someone help out please

The best audio fx enhancer out there, you also boost volume etc...

Guest Danicord

thank you

On play store : Viper4 Android FX

Guest Sieberkriem

An other bug: when I try to edit the number of homescreens in the trebuchet settings, it says 'trebuchet is stopped'. So I can't edit them.

Edited by Sieberkriem

Guest jackosterman
however i don't think that will disable them, even if set to =0

for that you need to edit the framework-res.apk which is quite easy

Truth spoken (regarding the capacitive button backlight). For anyone interested, changing ro.button.backlight=20 to 0 seems to reset the backlight to maximum brightness, whereas setting to 1 will get you the minimum. Not sure how far this'll go in terms of battery saving, but at least it's easier on the eyes in a dark room (and less redundant in the day).

Guest painteramit

hi, I have tried MIUI for Y300 and it is owsom (atleast asthetically). and it has my favourite feature "Full Screen Caller ID" which works like a charm.

Now my question is, can I extract apk for full screen caller thing and insert it to some other rom or even in our B04.

if yes, which files do I need to extract from MIUI?

I just replaced the calculator from MIUI to my current ROM Lewa OS 4.1.2 and it works fine.

thanks in advance.

snapback.pngtillaz, on 08 September 2013 - 09:43 PM, said:

its also worth noting that since i am now using CM code for the statusbar toggles the flashlight app is required for the flashlight toggle to work...
removing the apk will result in the toggle not working.

snapback.pngTangerineTractor, on 08 September 2013 - 11:30 PM, said:

The brightness toggle doesn't work, and if you turn off all toggles it leaves a blank bar.

snapback.pnglowsum, on 09 September 2013 - 01:46 AM, said:

I got the brightness toggle bug too...same bug with sound toggle, it works only on the first press...after that it doesn't cycle.

snapback.pngH3ROS, on 09 September 2013 - 02:10 AM, said:

No master key exploit patch And what's happened to the statusbar? To me that seems like a downgrade as you've gone from the 4.2 style back to 4.1.

snapback.pnglowsum, on 09 September 2013 - 09:52 PM, said:

Same microphone background in notification

snapback.pngThunderdigital, on 10 September 2013 - 05:13 PM, said:

http://www.modaco.co...attach_id=89658

all of the above are fixed,

snapback.pngkekkogb, on 11 September 2013 - 03:18 AM, said:
Bug report: Toggle switch 2g/3g doesn't work sad.png

this is removed for now.

snapback.pngako0, on 10 September 2013 - 03:35 PM, said:
Bug report, in gallery when i toch a pic to see it full screen i get this error "unfortunately system UI has stopped" has someone else faced this error?

might be fixed, you will need to let me know.

snapback.pngTiyak, on 10 September 2013 - 02:58 PM, said:

If you click on "Set up SIM card lock" under Settings>Security, it crashes... "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped."

snapback.pngako0, on 09 September 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

Center clock now works, but when i touch the status bar or pull down the notification panel the clock moves to the center of display instead of disappearing

not had a chance to look into, will try threw the week if people can test for me,

Guest SaurabhRCk

Ok, so I tried this fusion x rom and cm10. some bugs are there in both phones! LIke in fusion x xtheme engine is not working. Launcher is not working while camera is very good, phone performance and battery is also good! Google play stops working some time! ( may be its for my internet connection.). But overall great rom! Keep updating. and I am sure it will be one of the best rom for this device.

Please use android 4.2 for next releases. Thnx.

Guest markhuges

i just reverted to apex as i think its better, and saves me time lol.

Just to confirm if I'm right

Does that mean you updated this on b5. Or. You have updated this AND uploaded change as in b4.

Ps. Any updates on release rate for b5.

Thank you will be rooting phone in putting this rom. Within e next few weeks

Guest CrimsonCrap

I would like to report this bug.It was present in b03 and is also present in b04.I have attached a screenshot.the clear notifications button keeps going out of screen.its not a ROM breaking bug but it gets pretty annoying after awhile.

post-1022336-0-72216300-1379273009_thumb

Edited by CrimsonCrap