[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

huawei use a custom phone.apk (emotionUI)

so the code gravitybox looks for is not there or different, and porting the AOSP phone.apk is something i have never had much luck with   :(

Guest danny19901

Unless tillaz get his hand on another y300, there's not much chance we'll see another release of this rom. It's written in topic title' [Discontinued].

Wednesday possibly Thursday I am sending @Tillaz my Y300

Guest danny19901

Really apreciate your contribution Danny :)

No problem I had fun with Y300 and as I'm getting a new phone next week I thought may as well give it away to a dev to help development for Y300 when I get my new phone or just before I will send off my Y300 to @Tillaz and maybe one day get another Y300 and check progress with development :)

Guest jackosterman

Having used this ROM near exclusively from the start, I can't say I'm not thrilled at the prospect of future development. Although I would be surprised, as I had always thought a big part of why Tillaz bowed out was because he had his lifetime's fill of Huawei. Which is understandable, and certainly a well-earned response.

Either way, for your offerings, you've proven to be a good man, Danny. And while I'm being sentimental, the same (of course) goes to Tillaz. It seems oft forgotten or left unaware by folk around here that he continued development of this great ROM long after he was without his phone. Cheers, all.

Guest jimbobvfr400

Is there any way that the next update can be 4.2 based?

Personally I feel the purpose of this particular ROM is to bring the customisation and features to a stock based ROM. So until a later stock ROM is available I can't see this going to 4.2 or later.

If it was to go CM/AOSP/AOKP then that would make it a different ROM would it not. Stock based for me has the stability and battery life I want, whereas CM isn't quite there yet, it is close though.

Guest TayoOnabule

Personally I feel the purpose of this particular ROM is to bring the customisation and features to a stock based ROM. So until a later stock ROM is available I can't see this going to 4.2 or later.

If it was to go CM/AOSP/AOKP then that would make it a different ROM would it not. Stock based for me has the stability and battery life I want, whereas CM isn't quite there yet, it is close though.

If you give Kra1o5's CM10 R11 a go, you may think otherwise. Incredibly stable, fast and the battery life is pretty damn good.

Guest jimbobvfr400

If you give Kra1o5's CM10 R11 a go, you may think otherwise. Incredibly stable, fast and the battery life is pretty damn good.

Downloading now. Thanks for the recommendation.

hi there

how i can use the full caller picture on g510 ?

i check it in module setting but it has no effect

what should i do ?

thank you

You can't, with all stock based roms isn't possible

Guest agha_jo0n

You can't, with all stock based roms isn't possible

thanks

with what other roms it's possible?

a rom  that be stable and as fast as fusion? 

any other programs can not do this ? tha be actual ?