CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest telmosousa

Hello my name is Telmo and I'm new to G510 World but I already rooted my device and now I want to upgrade my rom to try to fix "mixed sms issue" I already read the changelog but I still have doubts about this rom:

- what do you think about battery life compared to B193 (the rom I've now, default portuguese Vodafone ROM)

- everything works? NFC? Bluetooth, Camera, etc? Just like in stock rom?

Do you think this is the most sable rom? And the one wich give more battery life? I've data and wifi allways on is that an issue?

I came from a u8800 and I'm a little tired of trying to use newer roms but with some issues/bugs so I'm looking for a fully working rom but updated. I have all the respect for the devs and their work and I know that if everybody was looking for perfect rom and nobody tested them there was no improvements in the rom but like I said I already did that on my old u8800.

Thank you

Hey guys, this is my second day with this ROM. This morning I had three unexpected and consecutive stops while I was calling a number. This is the fact: I call the number, after 6/7 minutes the call interrupts and I have to recall. This for three time. Did you have the same problem?

At this moment I am unable to make a LogCat.

Edited by Guest

Guest nirmalbalaji

New version up. For OTA not available yet.

For pixelation of Youtube as "temporal workaround" use: http://www.androiddrawer.com/10874/download-youtube-4-5-17-app-apk/

Greetings

Daz said on CM 11 thread that YouTube pixelation is "probably never going to be fixed and we're reaching the limit soon".

It can be possibly fixed in the future updates of your CM 10.1 and 10?

Daz said on CM 11 thread that YouTube pixelation is "probably never going to be fixed and we're reaching the limit soon".

It can be possibly fixed in the future updates of your CM 10.1 and 10?

For pixelation of Youtube as "temporal workaround"

And CM10 never have pixelation.

Edited by Kra1o5

Guest nirmalbalaji

And CM10 never have pixelation.

Oops. I haven't checked it. Meanwhile what about WhatsApp voice notes and Hangouts video call issues in CM 10.1? Change log said it was fixed but its still occuring.

Keep up the good work. Cheers.

Oops. I haven't checked it. Meanwhile what about WhatsApp voice notes and Hangouts video call issues in CM 10.1? Change log said it was fixed but its still occuring.

Keep up the good work. Cheers.

Well, Whatsapp Voice Notes is a CM10 issue only & not really device specific problem. 

Hangouts video call issue, I dont use it. So try in latest & see what happens-

Guest Massy97

Why? You have Dazzozo working on CM11.

You have created the CyanogenMod best of all.
For me Dazzozo is incompetent and slow.

Why not create something?Even an Alpha

Guest Dazzozo

You have created the CyanogenMod best of all.

For me Dazzozo is incompetent and slow.

Why not create something?Even an Alpha

LOL.

Try having all of these ROMs without my contributions over the last year and a half on Huawei msm7x27a. I STARTED all of this. I started all of this when there was barely any msm7x27a devices. Everything is based on my work.

Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Keep showing your ignorance, fool. It's beautiful.

edit: putting that in my Twitter bio, might even get a tattoo https://twitter.com/Dazzozo

Guest bogdanwp

LOL.

Try having all of these ROMs without my contributions over the last year and a half on Huawei msm7x27a. I STARTED all of this. I started all of this when there was barely any msm7x27a devices. Everything is based on my work.

Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Keep showing your ignorance, fool. It's beautiful.

edit: putting that in my Twitter bio, might even get a tattoo https://twitter.com/Dazzozo

Don`t take it to heart Dazzozo . There are loads of people that love your work , me included .