CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest andrea2107
Seems good so far.

Anyone know how to remove on screen Navy buttons?

Great work joestone.

Use pie control

Why don't try this for the G300?

Max

G300 and g330 aren't similiar

Edited by andrea2107

Guest StefanV3

Hi,

@ joestone

Is this the build you pm'ed me about?

@ andrea2107

does it run on g330?

Yeah the differences between g300 and g330 are much more than the differences between g330 and g510/y300. So the builds for g510 runs with little modifications of updater-script and build.prop out of the box on g330.

StefanV3

Guest joestone

how i can disable softkey? i dont see how to do it

Softkeys are enabled because of pie-control. Enable expanded desktop in settings with status bar visible , enable pie control in settings , then press the power button and in the power menu enable expanded desktop. Now the pie-control is working.

@StefanV3 : Yes.

Edited by joestone

I have made a new build for g510 . It is based on Kra1o5's device tree with my changes (to merge our codes to create a full device tree to both devices if he wants ) .

Not working components :

BT , videoplayback , camera videorecording(can crash the phone after 2-3 seconds) .

Differences to Kra1o5's build :

Internal sd is the primary . The external sd can be the primary too by editing the build.prop. remove hash in this line #vold.externalsd.isprimary=true and save & reboot.

Slightly changed sound driver . Dualmic is on by default as on stock rom and can be switched off by editing build.prop . set ro.config.dualmic=true to ro.config.dualmic=false and save & reboot.

Added some missing services especially mpdecision to correctly handle both cores.

Nfc is added and working.

Added cpu governors , hyper is default.

Pie control is enabled , you can find in this thread how to activate it and remove the softbuttons. (see posts near my first build.)

Multiuser is enabled.

Softkeys are enabled because of pie-control. Enable expanded desktop in settings with status bar visible , enable pie control in settings , then press the power button and in the power menu enable expanded desktop. Now the pie-control is working.

http://goo.im/devs/j...ICIAL-u8951.zip

It has assert mods , so can be flash on y300 too.

how can I remove the bar (home-back-settings) in the bottom center? Thank you!

Guest StefanV3

Hi,

@ joestone

RIL does not work on g330. Replaced the libcm.so and get acces to sim card but at phone call mic and speaker does not work.

Whot to do? Do you need a logcat?

@ all

For removing the "softkey bar" at botton goto menu -> settings -> system -> expanded desktop and select "Status bar visible". Now press and hold power button until power menu is shown. Then tap "Expanded desktop" and navigation bar is gone.

StefanV3

Guest Daddelgreis

Hi,

@ joestone

RIL does not work on g330. Replaced the libcm.so and get acces to sim card but at phone call mic and speaker does not work.

Whot to do? Do you need a logcat?

@ all

For removing the "softkey bar" at botton goto menu -> settings -> system -> expanded desktop and select "Status bar visible". Now press and hold power button until power menu is shown. Then tap "Expanded desktop" and navigation bar is gone.

StefanV3

The sound on the G330 comes only from the speakers calling for.

External speakers do not go no mic also.

In the Rome of 10.1 cm 20130817-UNOFFICIAL-G510.zip the phone goes but not the rest Kammera Wifi GPS etc.

On g510 the ril, in the joestone's recente build, work perfectly! But there is fast battery drain!!!

0ops, guess the battery drain bug is a tough one to solve, and milky color in y300 also

Guest Laximus

on Y300 after a reboot it says : you have to reboot your mobile to enable the network... ?

=)

oh, after many rebbots still not ok, ril is on/off/on/off... constantly

=)

Edited by Laximus

on Y300 after a reboot it says : you have to reboot your mobile to enable the network... ?

=)

oh, after many rebbots still not ok, ril is on/off/on/off... constantly

=)

that's what eats the battery

Guest moochermick

On g510-0100 joestones build

Wifi=works

Ril = works

Battery=good as stock.

Links2sd app reboots the phone when trying to freeze/uninstall system apps.

Otherwise very good rom so far, been running since released.

Guest Laximus

that's what eats the battery

yes, and I think it also has an influence to the performance

because at the first boot when the ril was still ok, my launcher was smooth/fluid and quick (ssLauncher)

and when i made a reboot, and the ril started to on/off, the performance of the launchr went to jumpy, and not fluid...

Edited by Laximus

Guest Laximus

yes, and I think it also has an influence to the performance

because at the first boot when the ril was still ok, my launcher was smooth/fluid and quick (ssLauncher)

and when i made a reboot, and the ril started to on/off, the performance of the launchr went to jumpy, and not fluid...

sorry, i wanted to edit my post , but accidentaly i hit quote, not edit =D

Edited by Laximus

Guest Kra1o5

I have made a new build for g510 . It is based on Kra1o5's device tree with my changes (to merge our codes to create a full device tree to both devices if he wants ) .

Not working components :

BT , videoplayback , camera videorecording(can crash the phone after 2-3 seconds) .

Differences to Kra1o5's build :

Internal sd is the primary . The external sd can be the primary too by editing the build.prop. remove hash in this line #vold.externalsd.isprimary=true and save & reboot.

Slightly changed sound driver . Dualmic is on by default as on stock rom and can be switched off by editing build.prop . set ro.config.dualmic=true to ro.config.dualmic=false and save & reboot.

Added some missing services especially mpdecision to correctly handle both cores.

Nfc is added and working.

Added cpu governors , hyper is default.

Pie control is enabled , you can find in this thread how to activate it and remove the softbuttons. (see posts near my first build.)

Multiuser is enabled.

http://goo.im/devs/j...ICIAL-u8951.zip

It has assert mods , so can be flash on y300 too.

Sure, My git is now updated with all of my progress.

Here the git: https://github.com/DaytonaProject

Edited by Kra1o5

Guest Pazzie

I'm not experiencing RIL problems on joestone's build, on my Y300. WIFI also works fine.

After a reboot, RIL is still working and I don't get a message that I need to reboot my phone.

I also successfully edited the build.prop, to set the external sd as primary storage.

Guest fonz93

Hi guys, i am writing from italy, the download from goo.im(joestone's build) for me is of 10 kb/s, 4 hours!!!is normal?

Edited by fonz93