All custom roms for Huawei Ascend Y300/G510

Guest Ducsidu

Guest Hifimaniac

the zip file (install via recovery) with NFC for aosp is here

https://mega.co.nz/#!fIgSSbwK!iKakq3OZ-mOmrqYfcB-FhFgzPH1osQg4GtdT9XnSVDg

I don't know if in Hungary people can download from Mega

Well, I do not have acces to this site.  :blink:  Actually I'm from Romania.

Alternative solution?

Thanks.

H-maniac

By the way, this a multilingual ROM?

Edited by Hifimaniac

Guest clickmeplz

I found a firefox os for G510 in this topic.It is not so bad but, it has a long way to work smoothly like android.

Is there any windows phone custom rom for G510? it should be a new and exciting experience.

Guest andrea2107

I found a firefox os for G510 in this topic.It is not so bad but, it has a long way to work smoothly like android.

Is there any windows phone custom rom for G510? it should be a new and exciting experience.

Windows phone is closed source,so it could never be,if you want a multiOS phone buy the HTC hd2

Firefox os is only a dumped y300ii ROM,no changes were made

Guest clickmeplz

I like to install latest MIUI rom for my G510-0200 or U8951 device. i don't know if i should install this rom for G510 by Mr_81KOBE521 or this one for U8951 by seventh.
i am not sure if these roms support languages other than chineese (at least english).
anybody help please.

I like to install latest MIUI rom for my G510-0200 or U8951 device. i don't know if i should install this rom for G510 by Mr_81KOBE521 or this one for U8951 by seventh.

i am not sure if these roms support languages other than chineese (at least english).

anybody help please.

both of them are for the dual sim version, G510-0000, you can't install it, there are some files that needs to be replaced from stock, and they also change your baseband, so you'll need to flash again your current baseband

Guest clickmeplz

both of them are for the dual sim version, G510-0000, you can't install it, there are some files that needs to be replaced from stock, and they also change your baseband, so you'll need to flash again your current baseband

can you or Luca or chill or... do it for us? it's a new world for our devices

Edited by clickmeplz

Guest clickmeplz

How about roms by 'seventh' with 'foreign' mentioned in the name. like this one

Edited by clickmeplz

How about roms by 'seventh' with 'foreign' mentioned in the name. like this one

I think they are for the single SIM version, but i remember that some changes were needed anyway, something like changing baseband and some blobs

Guest clickmeplz

I think they are for the single SIM version, but i remember that some changes were needed anyway, something like changing baseband and some blobs

@fonz93, I am installing Miui (foreign build) by seventh now, but i am a little worry about installing it and brick my phone. can you give me  encouragement about it?

if it contains china baseband, how can i remove it from zip file , where is baseband in zip file?

Also i have eouropean 2030 baseband zip file for G510 and i can install it.

is there any other serious problem?

Edited by clickmeplz

@fonz93, I am installing Miui (foreign build) by seventh now, but i am a little worry about installing it and brick my phone. can you give me  encouragement about it?

if it contains china baseband, how can i remove it from zip file , where is baseband in zip file?

Also i have eouropean 2030 baseband zip file for G510 and i can install it.

is there any other serious problem?

No, the baseband files are just in the root of the .zip, delete everything except the meta-inf, system, cust and data folder

Guest clickmeplz

No, the baseband files are just in the root of the .zip, delete everything except the meta-inf, system, cust and data folder

there are boot.img, fat.bin,modem_st1.mbn,modem_st2.mbn files.

shall i remove all of them?

I installed it without removing any files, Build.prop says it is G510-0010 (mine is G510-0200) :o  but strangely there is no problem with install and basebond , also it supports English language.

Edited by clickmeplz

Guest clickmeplz

I would like to thank you for all your best efforts....Dazz,Chil,Luca,Fonz,... and all other developers who try to make us happy.
Please keep it up.

there are boot.img, fat.bin,modem_st1.mbn,modem_st2.mbn files.

shall i remove all of them?

I installed it without removing any files, Build.prop says it is G510-0010 (mine is G510-0200) :o  but strangely there is no problem with install and basebond , also it supports English language.

Sorry, i didn't see your post, forgot to mention boot.img too.. what you have to remove are the modem files, doesn't matter that they works, it's not safe changing the modem files if you don't know where they come from and which country/phone variant they are made for

Guest spikypotato

Can't wait to see this on the main thread :P

Android 5.0.X

Cyanogenmod 12

Cyanogenmod 12 by Dazzozo

SlimRoms

SlimLP by chil360

...and the list goes on  :D 
Edited by spikypotato

Guest POmniac

Can't wait to see this on the main thread :P

Android 5.0.X