OpenGL ES 3D drivers, v1 compatibility layer

Guest Ninja_Gundam
That would be really nice to have Trottle Lanucher working propertly on Omnia2... :)

Tried just now on B7620 too with ThLauncher... 1.0.1 RC4... ;) so slow with or without acceleration of the OpelGL ES v1 :P

PointUi is a damn faster compared to this.

Damn Samsung support! >_>

Chooo

Guest alexovy

Hello,

I have installed the Libgle cab but I dont see the HTC calibrator anymore. What do I have to do to calibrate the G-Sensor? If want to play some games, the phone is not calibrated and I have to twist the phone more than natural.

Thank you

Guest darkworldzz

i think the author for throttlelauncher is looking into the omnia 2 problem....But to no avail thannks to Samsung superb Drivers..

Guest dwallersv
i think the author for throttlelauncher is looking into the omnia 2 problem....But to no avail thannks to Samsung superb Drivers..

This is the kind of sh!t that's going to send me into the arms of HTC...

Guest alexovy

Hello,

can somebody help me, please?

I dont manage to make screentex or carousel working.

I'm on I8000

PDA: IJ9

CSC: IJ2

Phone: IJ1

WM6.5

When I start screentex nothing happends and when I start carousel, SPB freezes.

I have tryied all the files in the thread. Now I dont now witch one is correct anymore :).

Do I need something else installed except the files in this thread?

Thank you.

Guest GinKage
hi guys any chance you guys could check or try to solve the performance of throttle launchers on our omnia ???

Well, I'll look into it when I'll have some spare time for it. Don't ask me "when" though...

Guest jezze boi
Well, I'll look into it when I'll have some spare time for it. Don't ask me "when" though...

amazing!

glad this is being looked at (:

i just want to use the WP7S theme for throttlelauncher as an everyday UI

Guest xfallen

thanks to you mighty CF !!! did you saw that they are working on a wp7 for HD2 !!! do you think it could be a possibility on our phone with your mighty skill of DEV ?? or you prefer not to touch that

Guest Bruno Martins
General info:

Samsung S3C6410 processor supports OpenGL ES 1.1 and 2.0, but for some reason Samsung didn't include any proper OpenGL ES 1.0 implementation on our devices.

This is the project of creating a libgles_cm.dll library which compensates this.

So, here is the release of the OpenGL ES 3D v1 (and HTC) compatibility layer for Samsung Omnia II, Pro (Qwerty) and Giorgio Armani 2 (and M900 and...):

Chainfire, any chance of adding support to Samsung S3C6400 processor?

Edited by Bruno Martins

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kaizer hanz
Any news or developed version from this?

If someone complete this mission I'm (and I think everybody else) willing to pay for it!

yeah.. including me.. ;)

*HTC Sense 2.5 has crash if use co0kies Home Tab Editor 1.7.0 ;) we need upgrade driver ;)

Edited by kaizer hanz

Guest darkworldzz

aww.. spare a thought for GinKage.. i m sure its alot of work to search for the problems and patching them.. but its more efficient than to depend on impressive Samsung ;)

Guest dwallersv

GinKage has a real job in the real world. This is a labor of love for him.

I'm thankful for anything we get a long these lines.

I do seem to recall that he made this opensource (or was that a different project?). If so, if we could just get a small army of knowlegable people to all pitch in...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NuShrike
Chainfire, any chance of adding support to Samsung S3C6400 processor?
6400 doesn't have an ogles GPU. No chance. Edited by NuShrike