[THEME] [WM 6.5.x] [AllRes] tacchan23Black theme

Guest tacchan23

Guest tacchan23
can enyone make v1 but white. like this

You need v1 couse you like the bigger item selectors?

Also a question, wouldn't it be almost the same as Livenn SimpleGloss theme?

the addons you need to restart or change to another theme (and then back)

you mean the gray toolbar in the Settings page? which color you would suggest? (maybe the same as every selector?)

But honestly I can't see how it's hard to read :)

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=44367

yeah, it's hard to see on several apps which affected by it, like for example resco explorer with default skin, or some apps who apparently make use of that grey color to display informations... the text is black and the background is grey, yeah it's hard to see....

maybe you don't have apps which affected by it, but here it make some apps hard to see. B)

Guest tacchan23
yeah, it's hard to see on several apps which affected by it, like for example resco explorer with default skin, or some apps who apparently make use of that grey color to display informations... the text is black and the background is grey, yeah it's hard to see....

maybe you don't have apps which affected by it, but here it make some apps hard to see. :)

Could you please post some screenshots? Couse I tried to open Resco Explorer with Default Skin and everything is exactly the same for me (with my theme, with Classic Blue theme and with m.carroll theme), so I don't think it's something about the theme...

Guest corny2007

Hi tacchan,

Love the theme colours! I have a question regarding the sizing though, the 6.5.3 default theme is very finger friendly in task manager and explorer, but your theme seems to be like the older 6.5 on my device. From your posts it sounds like its in-between, is this the case or have i misunderstood?

Cheers,

James

Guest tacchan23
Hi tacchan,

Love the theme colours! I have a question regarding the sizing though, the 6.5.3 default theme is very finger friendly in task manager and explorer, but your theme seems to be like the older 6.5 on my device. From your posts it sounds like its in-between, is this the case or have i misunderstood?

Cheers,

James

Honestly the defualt 6.5.3 theme is too big for me. My theme is in between 6.5 and 6.5.3 (but more close to 6.5 than 6.5.3 I guess^^).

ANYWAY I've been asked to make a version with larger items/menu so you can use that as soon as I'm finished.

Guest vslon90
You need v1 couse you like the bigger item selectors?

Also a question, wouldn't it be almost the same as Livenn SimpleGloss theme?

noe he does not have a white one. im just looking for a white theme

Guest tacchan23
noe he does not have a white one. im just looking for a white theme

Ah, you mean you'd like in white not only the background but also the bottom bar, taskbar, scrollbar, etc?

Guest tacchan23

-v6large uploaded:

taller listview selectors (same size as ClassicBlue theme) for extreme finger-firendlyness and also bigger popup menu selector (half way size between ClassicBlue theme and my standard version theme)

Guest tacchan23

-v7 and v7large:

Added two new styles of softkeybar buttons: tacchan23Black 3 and tacchan23Black 4

New colored pivot background image (also other colors trough AddOns)

Renamed existing softkeybar themes

Guess this will be a "final" version (at least for some time).

Now gonna try to modify the Dusk taskbar icon package to integrate it better with my theme, as some of the wm 6.5.x bottom bar icons are inside the same .dll files needed for customizing a taskbar.

Also will try to make a full QVGA version.

Guest vslon90
Ah, you mean you'd like in white not only the background but also the bottom bar, taskbar, scrollbar, etc?

yea. i got a white omnia and the white theme would look awsome

-v7 and v7large:

Added two new styles of softkeybar buttons: tacchan23Black 3 and tacchan23Black 4

New colored pivot background image (also other colors trough AddOns)

Renamed existing softkeybar themes

Guess this will be a "final" version (at least for some time).

Now gonna try to modify the Dusk taskbar icon package to integrate it better with my theme, as some of the wm 6.5.x bottom bar icons are inside the same .dll files needed for customizing a taskbar.

Also will try to make a full QVGA version.

Yeah, I tried installing the dusk taskbar and some of the icons don't get replaced (signal strength, notifications,..). I imagine due to the difference between the htc and samsung phones. I was going to go in and fix the .dll's, I just havent' had the time. I'd definitely be interested if you could get it working fully for the O2.

Your bottom bar looks strange! I'm also using Khuanchai ROM for making the screenshots in the first post and as u can see the bottom bar is black too.

Does your bottom bar looks like that after installing and selecting my theme?°_°

Evrika :)

I found where the problem was! After uninstalling the Color & Black Metal Taskbar, everything came into place. So when if you use ROM based on WM6.5.3, appears only this problem ...

Greetings!

Hi Tacchan,

I really admire your artwork and thank you very much.

One quick question. How can I change these arrows into blue similar with the selection tab.

Thank you very much.

post-624418-1264529024_thumb.jpg

Guest sequdaz

Nice work. Question though, What applications/tools do you use to create this themes Tacchan33?

I'd really like to try creating skins/themes for winmo but i don't know where to start as i'm fairly new to the os.

Guest tacchan23
Nice work. Question though, What applications/tools do you use to create this themes Tacchan33?

I'd really like to try creating skins/themes for winmo but i don't know where to start as i'm fairly new to the os.

WinCE cab manager to create CAB files.

Other than that, I edit imageswith GIMP