O2Compass and O2Flash

If may you can start this, then will not work, because the O2 has a different hardware and SDK.

About the skin:

I will provide you a full tutorial with screenshots to the new release so you can make it if you want. But I have one request: Share it! ;)

Nice Rapid! I actually took a look on the PNGs and realized they can be modified. The only problem is that I'm a terrible "graphics designer"... but if I come up with something I'll sure share it.... :D

Guest Rapid81

I'm uploading the new version. ;) It takes about an hour to upload and to edit the first post with the changes.

Until that, watch this!

Edited by Rapid81

Guest stakimodels
I'm uploading the new version. :D It takes about an hour to upload and to edit the first post with the changes.

Until that, watch this!

Thank you Rapid. just downloaded it, and it is fully working for now, and hope for the future. ;)

Great Job!

I installed the full 3.1 version in two minutes.

Just a few questions:

1. The GPS function seems to work only when another GPS application (like Ozi) is running. Is it right?

2. Can I enter GPS coordinates in degrees minutes and thousandth of minute. If not, would it be possible to add this in next version?

3. How to interpret the metal detector? What's the use of it?

Thanks again, I love your soft. ;)

Guest Rapid81
Great Job!

I installed the full 3.1 version in two minutes.

Just a few questions:

1. The GPS function seems to work only when another GPS application (like Ozi) is running. Is it right?

2. Can I enter GPS coordinates in degrees minutes and thousandth of minute. If not, would it be possible to add this in next version?

3. How to interpret the metal detector? What's the use of it?

Thanks again, I love your soft. ;)

1. The GPS is working without any other application.

2. You can enter the waypoint coordinates in decimal, just like the GPS write out the coordinates. I will try to put other formats to future versions.

3. I don't understand the question... The metal detector detects metal (iron) from about 15-20 cm.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest basildon

I have same problem with O2 v3.1 full on the Samsung Omnia II

My OS is WM 6.5 5.2.21868 (21868.5.0.69), I´m from Czech Rep.

ROM I8000NXXIJC / I8000XEZIJC / I8000XXIJ3

NCF v3.5, Samsung SDK 2.0

When I installed this ver.3.1full, looking same as v2.0

After calibration screen I have only compass and flashlight + Exit buttons, nothing more!

Where I find this:

GPS coordinates (decimal), waypoint (decimal), altitude, speed and GPS signal strength writeouts

spirit level

metal detector

options and skins page

skinnable compass and pages, easy skin changing

THX

I tested everything but GPS (i don't even understand and almost never work) on my Omnia Pro B7610 and everything is working quite well, is the calibration part gone ?

Guest phnikola

Hi everyone,

I just made adaptation of HTC HD2 Digital Compass skin.

And just as I finished it, rapid posted newer version of O2Compass. Touh!! ;) :D :(

To simplify - attached skin is applicable only to compass itself, as I didn't have time to do other PSDs.

In order to use it - just overwrite existing compass image files (including background.jpg) of your current skin.

bckgroundweb.jpg

Here is the link: HD2 Compass Skin

P.S. Rapid, could you please also include metal detector PSD in your future SDK in order to be able to edit whole skin. Thanks for your hard work!!!

Edited by phnikola

Guest Rapid81
Hi everyone,

And just as I finished it, rapid posted newer version of O2Compass. Touh!! :D :( :D

To simplify - attached skin is applicable only to compass itself, as I didn't have time to do other PSDs.

In order to use it - just overwrite existing compass image files (including background.jpg) of your current skin.

P.S. Rapid, could you please also include metal detector PSD in your future SDK in order to be able to edit whole skin. Thanks for your hard work!!!

Hi!

This looks cool. And not overwrite the existing, than create a new folder in the installation directory\Compass folder (for example "HTC HD2") and put the files there. The O2Compass will show it on the skins page in the list of compass skins.

I will include the metal detectors background, and I will create a skin change part to it in the future versions.

I tested everything but GPS (i don't even understand and almost never work) on my Omnia Pro B7610 and everything is working quite well, is the calibration part gone ?

For my sorry, the GPS in the O2 quite weak. It's only working under the open sky and need 1-2 minutes to receive the coordinates. ;) The calibration screen not gone, only shows when needed. :D

Edited by Rapid81

Guest yshaikh01
Hi everyone,

And just as I finished it, rapid posted newer version of O2Compass. Touh!! ;) :D :(

bckgroundweb.jpg

Wow, this skin looks superb, looks just as good on the device as well :D

Guest nizar445

Wonderful application, just tried it in my Omnia Pro B7610 and every thing works well.

Thanks man and keep it up. ;)

BTW: didn’t see the calibration yet!!

Guest .:stn:.

hmm, older version worked like a charm.. I cannot install this 3.1 (neither full or black) on my device.. (b7610)I it opens cab and after 2 seconds I got Installation did not succeed. Weird..

Guest Rapid81
hmm, older version worked like a charm.. I cannot install this 3.1 (neither full or black) on my device.. (b7610)I it opens cab and after 2 seconds I got Installation did not succeed. Weird..

The full takes about 20MB, and the black is just a compass skin. Where do you want to install it? I don't think you have more than 20MB on Device memory. Try to install it to storage card or my storage.