O2Compass and O2Flash

Guest Rapid81
Great program, works perfect on my Omnia II.

Where can I download themes? It says post "Themes in Post #325" no idea where that is?

You found the themes in this thread at post #325. :huh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Rapid81

I started to work on a modified version of the 3.3. This will be the version 3.31. Only the skinning method will change (or if I'll found bugs, will be fixed). In this version, the full skinning will be available. In a skin pack, you can put everything in it (compass skin, backgrounds, buttons, etc...) and you can chang it with up-down sliding of your finger. I mean, when you'll change the skin, the buttons and everything will change to the skin's own pictures. :(

I don't know how much time to achieve this, because I need to rewrite the skin change method's basics.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Carlos Sun
I started to work on a modified version of the 3.3. This will be the version 3.31. Only the skinning method will change (or if I'll found bugs, will be fixed). In this version, the full skinning will be available. In a skin pack, you can put everything in it (compass skin, backgrounds, buttons, etc...) and you can chang it with up-down sliding of your finger. I mean, when you'll change the skin, the buttons and everything will change to the skin's own pictures. :(

I don't know how much time to achieve this, because I need to rewrite the skin change method's basics.

How is your studies on OpenGL ES? :(

Guest Rapid81
How is your studies on OpenGL ES? :(

For my sorry, I could not found any usable book or information. :( I read a normal OpenGL book, but that's not usable in OGLES. Only things I found is C# or C++, but those things are fully twisted and I cannot use it under VB.NET.

If anyone has any good book for OpenGL ES programming under VB.NET, then please give me a hint or an ebook.

Guest Carlos Sun
For my sorry, I could not found any usable book or information. :o I read a normal OpenGL book, but that's not usable in OGLES. Only things I found is C# or C++, but those things are fully twisted and I cannot use it under VB.NET.

If anyone has any good book for OpenGL ES programming under VB.NET, then please give me a hint or an ebook.

you mean this? http://www.dotblogs.com.tw/chou/archive/20...8/21/10174.aspx (don't worry about Chinese :( )

or this?

http://www.koushikdutta.com/2008/08/net-co...rapper-for.html

I don't know anything about programming, but I hope these links can help you :(

Edited by Carlos Sun

Guest enrico988
Thanx, but all examples are in c#. :(

If you know VB.net you can program without difficulties in C#, it's only syntax matter :(

But you can use this useful tool: LINK.

Guest Rapid81
If you know VB.net you can program without difficulties in C#, it's only syntax matter :(

But you can use this useful tool: LINK.

I'm really hate C#, because that language is a mess. :o

BTW, I almost done with the new version. :( It was not as hard as I thought. I'll not release new SDK, just the new structure of a skin's folders. An other change was made, the settings went to the registry.

Guest barki82
I'm really hate C#, because that language is a mess. :(

BTW, I almost done with the new version. :( It was not as hard as I thought. I'll not release new SDK, just the new structure of a skin's folders. An other change was made, the settings went to the registry.

Hi Rapid81, thanks for the gr8 job, will the new version support light sensor of B7610?

Guest Rapid81
Hi Rapid81, thanks for the gr8 job, will the new version support light sensor of B7610?

I tried to use another dll to reach the lightsensor, but that's not worked. I think this is an SDK issue. I'm still trying to figure it out.

Guest Rapid81

I created a test application to test the lightsensor of your B7610.

Just unzip, then copy the B7610_LightSensor_Test.exe to your device and start it. You need an installed Samsung SDK (try all: 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2) or just the SamsungMobilesdk_2.dll file near the .exe.

B7610_LightSensor_Test.zip

Create a screenshot from it for me.

You'll see something like this:

post-624700-1275562293_thumb.png

Edited by Rapid81

Guest nizar445

Hi Rapid81, thanks a lot for trying to solve the B7610 light sensor problem. I just tried your test programme in my phone (B7610) and a screenshot has been attached for you.

post-251202-1275591245_thumb.png

Guest ninjaw

I have exact same result

ps: i a m not complaining

ps: if you can't acces google maps what about a mini compas on the task bar ?

Guest Rapid81
Hi Rapid81, thanks a lot for trying to solve the B7610 light sensor problem. I just tried your test programme in my phone (B7610) and a screenshot has been attached for you.

I see. Thank you. Now I know for sure, this is an SDK issue. The result message is the following (but I did not expect to not fit in the line :( ):

SMI_ERROR_DEVICE_NOT_FOUND

Maybe you can try to contact with Samsung, to fix this in a new release of the SDK.

Guest Rapid81
ah s***, i'll pm you in 8 hours with new link for Omarket

You don't have to. I have FTP now on PDAFanClub. :(

I'll update it there tonight.

Edited by Rapid81