T*OMNIA2's very smooth mainmenu It's like IPhone!! (attached mainmenu.exe file)

Guest Pavel.cz

How can I backup all settings and changes I made in mainmenu application?

I want flash new ROM but I don't wall to lose all settings.

Thanks

Guest Carlos Sun
WOW haha, that is what i call a beautiful lockscreen. I wonder why Samsung only provide it to Korea itself, our phones are still branded under Samsung Omnia II.

because of their nationality, same as Japanese

Guest alvinkh

hmm bro.. i mean like office 2010 main icon i'm able to change.. however for the ms pocket words/excel all these. i'm unable to check the icons

Guest Mighty Warriors
hmm bro.. i mean like office 2010 main icon i'm able to change.. however for the ms pocket words/excel all these. i'm unable to check the icons

All the icon has to be on the top path of the Start Menu folder under Windows like this /Device/Windows/Start Menu/Iconhere. All other icon that are under /Device/Windows/Start Menu/FolderName will not show at all.

Guest Omega Ra

so the mui isn't completely optional...if you have a custom ROM (i920) you need it. As I have Yardi's ROM and he removed all that so I needed to put that back in...one question...was it ever figured out how to get the virtual start button to open this main menu? or do I still need to map it to a key...

EDIT:

Random thought on the touchplayer integration in the lock screen. maybe we need his version of the touchplayer..perhaps then it will work.

Edited by Omega Ra

Guest Ender Psp
so the mui isn't completely optional...if you have a custom ROM (i920) you need it. As I have Yardi's ROM and he removed all that so I needed to put that back in...one question...was it ever figured out how to get the virtual start button to open this main menu? or do I still need to map it to a key...

Like I said in post #37 on page 2 I just replaced the old exe with the new one, I didn't re-map anything. Note: you can whine the new one stays in memory, but it's blazing fast.

Edited by Ender Psp

Guest Omega Ra
Like I said in post #37 on page 2 I just replaced the old exe with the new one, I didn't re-map anything. Note: you can whine the new one stays in memory, but it's blazing fast.

I did replace the old with the new in windows and activated touchwiz UI in the settings and still when I click on the windows button on the screen I get the WM start menu.

Guest cpmfy_n_warm

hi!

i think this is what they called touchwiz 3. i've seen it in samsung wave (i think its S8500) samsng integrated this in the BADA OS. But still, thanks alot for the great find! <_<

Guest teamkillexpert
hi!

i think this is what they called touchwiz 3. i've seen it in samsung wave (i think its S8500) samsng integrated this in the BADA OS. But still, thanks alot for the great find! <_<

does BADA run .exe ?

Guest Omega Ra

I have looked at both my original LS_Lockscene_480x800.cpr and the one that you gave us and yours is missing a lot of stuff compared to ours, this is probably why it isn't calling the touchplayer up...but I have our original .cpr going in mine now and still no touchplayer...it has to be something in the lockscreen.exe..I tried downloading a decomplier but it can't recognize it so it can't decompile it...anyone know where i can get a decompiler to open up that .exe??

Guest jkgtan
Wello2009, I'm not sure what start menu you mentioned. If it is default start menu, you can go to Settings -> General Settings -> Button -> Assign a program and then map "<Start Menu>" to your desire button. If you means the menu from this post, you apply the same method with "Main Menu". Try it <_<

Had copy and pasted the Main Menu into window/start menu/program.

But following your method, setting/button/assign a program/button 1/ the "main menu" cannot be found.

Any adv pls.

Thks.

Guest ular_king

was wondering anyone figure out the mainmenu middle button (store) points to which application name or shortcut. Maybe if we know the name, we can rename any application and it will work without changing any codes....of deciphering the binaries.....

Guest ronalgps

hey huys i just make in new rom with the dumped of kgp700 and i love the rom but is in Korean language

anybody know if is possible change to English i understand nothing in Korean

Guest Laruku Jr.

But following your method, setting/button/assign a program/button 1/ the "main menu" cannot be found.

Any adv pls.

Thks.

jkgtan, I'm not sure if it works with MainMenu.exe. Please try to create shortcut (MainMenu.lnk) to MainMenu.exe instead. It works for me.

Edited by Laruku Jr.

Guest cool_fhatz86

Any adv pls.

Thks.

Another method is using sktools, you could assign mainmenu to any buttons you want. no need to copy mainmenu.exe in windows folder as long as it is save in your device(My Storage or Storage Card).

Just run sktools, go to Tune Up, go to buttons tab, select the button you want(eg. Hexagon Button), tap browse[...]

select File and browse the file(mainmenu.exe) you want to assign and soft reset.

It's working for me.. Hope this could help.

Best Regards

CooL-fH@tz'

Guest msra6la2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV-7ABqjmNg

attachment.php?attachmentid=290247&d=1267942945

Model: SCH-M715(T*OMNIA2) Official WM6.5(DB22 Ver) korean

very smooth new mainmenu

it's like iphone!!!

attached file is T*OMNIA2'S new mainmenu.exe

but It's LANGUAGE KOREAN!!!

I don't know working on i8000 or i920 but try it!

Why does Samsung sell us s*** whilst leaving the best products for their own people?

Guest ular_king
was wondering anyone figure out the mainmenu middle button (store) points to which application name or shortcut. Maybe if we know the name, we can rename any application and it will work without changing any codes....of deciphering the binaries.....

Manage to find out the middle button on the mainmenu (store) points to \windows\mysmart.exe. So what I did was make a copy of \windows\settingmain.exe and rename it to \windows\mysmart.exe. If you wanna have your cube back then just copy cube.exe to mysmart.exe

Voila! now the middle buttons opens up the settings menu.

Edited by ular_king

Guest meabigbaldguy

I may be shooting from the hip here, but I was wondering if there is a way to map this program to the Windows "Start" applet. What I'd like it to do is open this menu instead of the windows start menu - when I press start.

I've looked through the entire topic but so far haven't been able to come upon a possible answer.

Guest dragoneye
Manage to find out the middle button on the mainmenu (store) points to \windows\mysmart.exe. So what I did was make a copy of \windows\settingmain.exe and rename it to \windows\mysmart.exe. If you wanna have your cube back then just copy cube.exe to mysmart.exe

Voila! now the middle buttons opens up the settings menu.

Just tried..everything working good..can access to cube but pressing the store button..