[Wallpapers] A Gallery For I8000 & I920

Guest contable

@previa:

Thanks for opening the japanese chinese chicks section. That was really missing ! :P

Edited by contable

Guest contable

@all:

For sure over xda you can find all the wallpapers you like but do you download your roms there ? No. The most members like to be here because modaco has the biggest and best Omnia section. Personally I prefer to be here and here I wanna download my roms, wallpapers and all the other stuff.

The growing number of downloads shows that the users here wanna have such a thread. That´s my point of view. :(

@Lancez:

How you could vote 3 times ? :P

Guest contable
if i can vote more then just once, the result would be a lot different, damn it :P

The actual voting result is not as bad as it seems:

1. Natures (chicks in nature)

2. Science and Tech (cyber chicks)

... :(

Without joking: The final result of the voting will be fully respected. I think we can leave out cars and bikes, maybe just for guys (your decision).

I´m just wondering why the private messages I got have another result... :(

Edit: BTW thanks to all users who have voted so far !!!

Edited by contable

Guest Lancez

nearly 1600 views within 36 hours.

hundreds of dowloads.

57 posts which contable and i took half of it.

2 members have shared their wallpapers.

2 members have shared links.

less then 40 votes.

tell me whats wrong with this picture above.

guys, we promise u that ur precious wallpapers will be perfectly safe here!

Guest contable

In respect of the actual voting I´ve opened the Natures Section (combined with some chicks in nature because of some requests) :P

Please visit page #2, post #22

Enjoy !

contable

Edited by contable

Guest Lancez
@Lancez:

Please update the NewForce section. :P

im working on the special edition on the first post now, had to move some pic down to newforce's section for now.

Guest Miguel Singson

thanks for this. im actually collecting wallpapers. with s2u2s feature of random wallpapers, i have it set to change every 15 mins. get bored with a certain wallpaper really quick.

i just hope it doesnt decide to select a "for men only" wallpaper while im on a date :P

Guest contable
thanks for this. im actually collecting wallpapers. with s2u2s feature of random wallpapers, i have it set to change every 15 mins. get bored with a certain wallpaper really quick.

i just hope it doesnt decide to select a "for men only" wallpaper while im on a date :P

Thanks for your comment. Personally (and Lancez too) I like more the chicks section but we will respect the voting at all. :(

Edited by contable