nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest Rapid81
whats the difference with v4 and v4.1????

I just said that 2 posts above. And you'll found it in the first post marked with: in V4.1

Edited by Rapid81

Guest muchospesos

Bloody mess :P.. My AS was working fine and now it's not.. Computer please, could you decide already.. I'm using Win7 64bit. I don't know if it's driver related so can anyone please upload working driver?

Rapid: So I didn't know about the 100mb limit in the player. This one is then definately better.

Rapid: Did you make any other modifications to the rom (v.4.1) except including MS My Phone?

Guest darkworldzz

oops.. didnt see it..

then i have another bug from 4.0.. replying sms using the touchflo's sms is fine, but after sending sms, the msg sent is categorized under another chat named 'no recipient'..

Guest Rapid81
oops.. didnt see it..

then i have another bug from 4.0.. replying sms using the touchflo's sms is fine, but after sending sms, the msg sent is categorized under another chat named 'no recipient'..

Yes, because you cannot send SMS from HTC surface, man! That's why the Samsung SMS is the default.

Guest romazanott

Hi, really great ROM, have only one question, I have updated my contacts with facebook, the thing is when I recive any income call the picture that apears is the old outlook one instead of the new facebook one.

Can anybody help me with this? Thnx

Guest Ordinary

the data connection problem i mentioned is my phone cant connect to data because it is set to t-mobile internet

Guest chokia

Two things bugging me

1 No bluetooth voice routing support (no BT fix)- same with LEO2 b2

2 Internet Tab unable to create screenshot (even with IE6 is default browser)

Any solution?

Guest Rapid81
the data connection problem i mentioned is my phone cant connect to data because it is set to t-mobile internet

Then set your connection settings manually. No other solution if you not flash any CSC to load the datas from the SIM.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Shadowy

Hi Rapid, thank you so much to you and Noobody for your fantastic work.

In your first post you said that landscape is disabled for Sense. Do you know if there is any way to enable rotation in other applications, like Resco Photo Manager, which has built-in g-sensor support?

Thanks in anticipation.

Guest Rapid81
Hi Rapid, thank you so much to you and Noobody for your fantastic work.

In your first post you said that landscape is disabled for Sense. Do you know if there is any way to enable rotation in other applications, like Resco Photo Manager, which has built-in g-sensor support?

Thanks in anticipation.

The rotation only disabled in the Sense. It works in other applications.

Guest unixace

:P Is there anyway to disable the HTC Messaging Client ? i Like the default WinMo default client much much more faster... now i have to press all message to use the default client insteat of just pressing the 3D message screen...

Guest JezzyJeff
Youtube player was removed. I mentioned it in the first post.

Flash with Octans 2.14 not Octans Mini. Octans Mini not a great idea. It mess up everything.

What do you doing with that kitchen? I hope you're not ripping my ROM apart!

I don't know about. I think you cannot turn off the weather on the home.

I don't understand why people not understand! I've done this ROM for my own use, with the programs what I use, because I hate the light ROMs, because nothing in there! I hate searching for something what's in the official ROMs, because the light ROM's creator removed everything from his ROM. I did this ROM, because I hate installing the necessary applications over and over for hours after flashing. I put everything together and I need to set just the background and the ringtones! No additional application needed to install. This saves my time and saves space on the O2.

Yeah i usually flash with Octans 2.14 but i tried Octans Mini first, then Octans 2.14 3-4 times, but still no better. The last time i flashed yesterday worked as good as all the other ones, i just didnt reset the phone until now ^^ i installed srs wow hd tho so i should restart but i'm a little afraid of doing so... or do you mean that if i used octans mini once, i should go back to any other working rom, then flash your rom again with octans 2.14?

Guest JezzyJeff

I've found out something more or less interesting....

Flashing with the CSC you posted works, but the phone isn't booting. i see the win7 animation, when animation is finished the screen stays as it is for about 15 seconds, then turns black and nothing else happens.

Flashing with any other CSC works as well, phone is booting, but not rebooting. i tried both, v4 and v4.1 (4.1 currently flashing and testing with different CSC).

anybody got any idea how to get everything to work? please help.... the one day of testing without rebooting was just nice :P

Oh and what about the option "Erase CSC" inside Octans 2.14? Never used any of the checkboxes, maybe i should try that?

Edited by JezzyJeff

Guest Rapid81
:D Is there anyway to disable the HTC Messaging Client ? i Like the default WinMo default client much much more faster... now i have to press all message to use the default client insteat of just pressing the 3D message screen...

Right now, this is the best we can reached with the messaging things. :P

Yeah i usually flash with Octans 2.14 but i tried Octans Mini first, then Octans 2.14 3-4 times, but still no better. The last time i flashed yesterday worked as good as all the other ones, i just didnt reset the phone until now ^^ i installed srs wow hd tho so i should restart but i'm a little afraid of doing so... or do you mean that if i used octans mini once, i should go back to any other working rom, then flash your rom again with octans 2.14?

Maybe you can give it a shot. Flash a full MST with 2.14 then our ROM.

Guest unixace

Found this on XDA Dev but not working... :P

Disable HTC Messaging Client

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]

"People.MessageClient.Disable"=dword:00000001

"Manila://PeopleDetail\\peopleMessage.page.hidden"=dword:2

"Manila://PeopleDetail\\peopleMessageClassic.page.hidden"=dword:0

"Manila://PeopleDetail_SIM\\peopleMessage.page.hidden"=dword:2

"Manila://PeopleDetail_SIM\\peopleMessageClassic.page.hidden"=dword:0

Guest Shadowy

Thank you for answering my previous question so quickly. Another one for you: is it possible to use the 16 item menu without changing the background?

Guest Kanwar Raj Singh

Can anybody give a rapidshare or megaupload link ..!!!!

4shared link is giving very slow download sped..!!!

Guest Premjeeth

Hi Rapid,

Do we need to do a HARD RESET after flashing? I get 2 options when i do that.. 1. Format and 2. Cancel.... What do i do???? Sorry for sucha dumb question but I'm confused...

Guest shermanha

Thanks for the nice rom.

One minor question, the default button2 set as "Today", after i change to "ok/close", every soft reset, it will change back to default "Today", how do i set the default to "ok/close" for button2 ? can i do it by change the registry ?

Thanks in advance.

Guest Danung

This rom is very good and fast! i love it!

One question, it seems that sense not support Thai language, it can't shows Thai text in tab such as contact and message, how can i fix it?

Guest RayHK

Hi Rapid,

Thanks for your ROM. It is fast and stable.

Unfortunately, I do encounter problem on AS with Vista even though I flashed v4.1 and remove the WMDC. When I pluged in my phone to the laptop (after removal of WMDC), it connected to the computer for a few seconds and then disconnected automatically. After reconnecting to the laptop a number of times (automatically), the phone was hung. Any idea on this condition? Thanks.

Guest romazanott

Hi Rapid,

Could you give me a hand about the facebook contact pics that I mentioned some post ago?

Thx great ROM

Guest dextro_

oh yeah ... i'm testing it and it's very good. for me just have one inconvenient that is not 6.5.x... :P if it work like that on 6.5.x was amazing.. :D

Very great job! thanks a lot :P