nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest Rapid81
That's my main issue with the current 6.5.3 ROM that im using. I hope you can release a separate installer with the Rhodium core for people that want to use 6.5.3. I don't have any AS issues never tested KIES, white quadrilaterals messes up the player and your forced to restart sence. A few workarounds i have found is if you go to the facebook tab and back everything fixes itself. From what i noticed the tab that messup sence is the weather tab if i don't go to that tab for a entire day or so sence works fine as soon as i go to the weather tab it shows white squares and the other tabs mess up as well.

My idea with that is the PP size. When I used 6MB, the quadrilaterals showed up faster. When I used 10MB, the quadrilaterals showed up later, but still there after a while. Another idea is the 6.5.3's official OpenGL ES driver, the gles.dll. I think this two messes up the Sense on 6.5.3 ROMs.

Anyway, the weather tab uses the most textures in one time, so that's the issue it shows up on that tab first.

Guest juanenbas

Hi, Rapid81

I need only download the 4.1 or need download any else to install in my phone ?? CSC.... or anything else ???

Thank

Juan

Guest jebise

you could be right about the PP size which would explain why i was having menu's showing white screen using tw2 JD1 with 4MB pagepool and the separate installer. Currently the ROM i'm using has 8MB PP and the issue only shows up after the weather tab from what i noticed. Easy solution i have found is to disable and enable sence or going to the facebook tab oddly enough.

Edited by jebise

Guest Rapid81
Hi, Rapid81

I need only download the 4.1 or need download any else to install in my phone ?? CSC.... or anything else ???

Thank

Juan

You still need CSC if you want to the settings loaded from the SIM.

Guest Rapid81
Ping!

Anyone got games working properly without "white quadrilaterals" in this rom?

The white quadrilaterals showed up in Tower Defense with official ROMs too. The problem is in the OpenGL ES driver, not with the ROM.

Guest juanenbas

Rapid I download and install BACKGROUND WIZARD V1.0 FOR SENSE 2.5 but only will be transparent the task bar and soft keys bar the other of background is in WHITE !!!! What can I do for put the background in transparent too ??

Juan

Guest jmsmartins

hi guys,how is the performance with this rodium's version of sense?

any improvments?

cheers

PS: @rapid: doi really need to flash jd6 csc? i have TPHJC1 and with this one my connection settings are ok.. with JD6 i can't detect my SIM card settings automatically. can't i stay with it?

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest juanenbas

Is realy faster !!!!! :P so much that first version

congratulations Rapid

From Argentina Regards

Juan Carlos :D

Guest redzone321

anyone get co0kies ht 1.7.1 to work right? i can install it but cannot edit the layout or add notifications to the home tab. cht editor woks but the "edit layout" button on homescrean crashes sense.

Guest Rcman12

How about love for us i-920 users? any luck on getting this rhodium sense running on the Verizon O2? Work on SENSE projects is progressing quite fast and I cant wait to use it on i920 as my day to day home screen

Guest juanenbas

Anybody could answer this questions, please ...... Is necesary or better incluid the file OpenGLESv1 ???? or not necesary

Thanks to all

Juan

Guest FortKnox101

by any chance would this work on the B7610? the Sense 2.5 Installer I mean...obviously the ROM wouldn't work....

Guest zyberace
anyone get co0kies ht 1.7.1 to work right? i can install it but cannot edit the layout or add notifications to the home tab. cht editor woks but the "edit layout" button on homescrean crashes sense.

You may have to edit registry value for the layout instead of using chteditor. Ask cht 1.7.1 user for help, it's work for me. But I think cht 1.7.1 make the phone unstable.

P.S. For someone that interest or want to try. I have export reg entry for the 2 row quicklinks layout in cht 1.7.1 by resco regeditor. Please backup your reg key "HomeLevel1" before try.

HomeLevel1.rar

Edited by zyberace

Guest Rapid81
Anybody could answer this questions, please ...... Is necesary or better incluid the file OpenGLESv1 ???? or not necesary

Thanks to all

Juan

What do you think, how's the Sense running? It's already included in the ROM.

Guest manost

For those who have problems with the HTC dialer, i don't know why.

I asked Rapid if he wanted to upload the file i used in my device because it worked fine (except the video call unavailability that mentioned).

All of you want to uninstall it you can do it with SKTools (this way you don't have to hard reset). After rebooting the original winmo dialer will be back.

Guest Du5aN

I have the same problem. Co0kies Home Tab Editor works OK, but when I want to go in "Edit Home Layout" my phone freeze and I have to take out the battery. I post that problem on xda-developers forum, but no response for now. Maybe someone knows the solution? Thanks in advance!

Guest jeffrey2000
Changes in V4.11:

[*]The Manila's core changed to the Rhodium version. It feels a little faster.

Hey Rapid, did u change this Rhodium Manila core in the newer cab installer aswell?

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest sioppao

this is a little bit faster..

im looking forward to the day when it's fully optimised

Edited by sioppao

Guest Rapid81
Hey Rapid, did u change this Rhodium Manila core in the newer cab installer aswell?

Yeah, I will, but I don't know when.

I have the same problem. Co0kies Home Tab Editor works OK, but when I want to go in "Edit Home Layout" my phone freeze and I have to take out the battery. I post that problem on xda-developers forum, but no response for now. Maybe someone knows the solution? Thanks in advance!

That's problem occurs on every Sense. I don't know the cause, because I used the 1.6.1 and that works fine. The 1.7.1 freeze even on official Sense on HTCs. The problem is in the CHT.

Guest bluhound
eh... don't know wich one was the solution, but I did two things:

I made a the registery change where "bluhound" was talking about. No Data connection pop up, but whatever......

and I played a bit with the register and changed HKLM software HTC FacebookSDK FirstUse from 1 to 0

After that I rebooted and it is working !

Odd, it was working for me. That was with v4.0.

bluhound , u using which operator ?

can u receive mms ?

I am on Celcom. Yes, able to receive MMS.

EDIT: I think I have found the problem. It needs some additional files on top of the registry fix which includes both the registry fix and the additional files. I made a cab file. Can you try it out? Btw, this cab is for Malaysia and Singaporean users only. Not sure whether it works for networks other than the 2 mentioned countries.

dataconnectionfix.cab

Edited by bluhound

Guest Basil Daniel

Hello Rapid

I would like to thank you for the Perfect rom.

As I have been using your rom from the day it was uploaded extensively i thus believe that I have the experience of at least of comparing the two Rom's 4.0 vs 4.11.

The 4.11 is perfect! Its fast stable quick and the AS issue has altogether dissapeared!

All tweaks, corrections etc have hit the nail on the head thus rendering one of the best roms out there.... dare I say the best rom out there!

To all who read this thread I would like to suggest this rom for everyday use. This is also suggested for persons who use their mobile on a more business orientation as it provides all out goodies at a glance or flick of our finger.

Well done Rapid... Well done!

Basil Daniel