nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest Rapid81
Fair enough. Maybe you can put it under the Extra section in your post so users can decide their selfs :D

-Geert

Yeah, I'll do that. :rolleyes:

Guest c00l23

Hey there I've tried this 4.2 Rom, gotta say it's indeed an awesome ROM. The first time I flashed I used CSC_I8000XSOIJ2, the internet can connect automatically without any setting. Then I reflashed again using CSC_I8000XEUJE1, and the internet connection did not work at all..

But then after reading the thread before I found the solution, which is by setting the internet connection manually (the one provided there is kpn, and the language is not in English so it's kinda confusing. Though it actually worked). For one who has problem like me, I've found another guide in English, here is the link http://forums.cnet.com/5208-19168_102-0.html?threadID=346397

Hope this is useful for you =)

Guest Basil Daniel
Hi Basil

Can you please inform me if you RECEIVING MMS and what GPS you use? Plus which E2 you flashed? (TWU2 U/lite?)

Thank you in advance Terry.

Hello Terry

I am not using MMS at all as I recieve everything by email anyway. Not that ive tried at all.

I am curently using mobile maps and evrytime I use this interface i get a lock in about 20 to 30 seconds max

i hope this was of some help.

Basil

Guest c00l23

Hi there! I have several questions here:

1.What's the difference between the JD6 and JE2 version?

2.How to use the facebook tab? can't seem to login there.

"Facebook login problem solution

Fill your contact card at the contacts

Synchronize with MS MyPhone

In your contact card, at the bottom, tap on the "Link to Facebook" and login"

Where can I find the contact card? And how to sync with MS MyPhone?

3. Is there a way to use the htc message properly? Because when I use the samsung keypad to type, the white box seems to jump out of its place and almost cover the whole screen (when I hide the keyboard everything is ok though)

4. How can I know whether the connection available in my position is GPRS, EDGE, 3G, or 3G+(HSDPA)? In the normal ROM it is shown as a small icon on the top of the screen, but now I've just seen a small globe showing an "E" alphabet all the time.

5. Is it just me, when I tried to change the lock screen wallpaper from the settings tab, the phone will freeze and I have to manually turn it off and on again before it works?

Kindly answer it, thx before =D

Guest shadowangel

Hi there Rapid!

I've been trying for 3 days to oemize your cab. Even installed the full rom to export the registry and compare both.

The values in the RGU differs from the full ROM, making the BuildOS to stop when integrating it (I'm trying to make an portuguese Sense - even got the manila files for the translation).

Can you help me out? (Just thinking about copying each key in the registry I exported to the RGU makes me tired! xD

( But if there is no solution, I'll go that way =/ )

Guest Rapid81
Hi there Rapid!

I've been trying for 3 days to oemize your cab. Even installed the full rom to export the registry and compare both.

The values in the RGU differs from the full ROM, making the BuildOS to stop when integrating it (I'm trying to make an portuguese Sense - even got the manila files for the translation).

Can you help me out? (Just thinking about copying each key in the registry I exported to the RGU makes me tired! xD

( But if there is no solution, I'll go that way =/ )

Extract the registry entries with WinCE CAB Manager. That should do it. BTW, when the BuilOS die with error, you'll found the error message or the line what caused the error in the temp\log.txt

Guest redzone321

the htc messing app works for me on 1.2 version only thing is the text box is giant and the send button is chinese

Guest avantgarde280
http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/54299669/file.html

This is the HTC Messaging application working on the Omnia II.

Instructions:

1. Disable HTC Sense and close the regular Messaging app.

2. Install the HTCMessaging_Client 1_5_20142622_00_WWE.

3. Do not reboot!

4. Copy the MessagingClientDll.dll from the MessagingClientDll.dll.0409.zip file in /Windows (auto-open in Total Commander in this ROM).

5. Reboot.

6. Enjoy!

-Geert

thanks bro..now i can received n sent mms...its perfect now...

guide for installing...before installing that cab, restart ur phone 1st after disabling sense..then follow next step[ as above..

after installing, manually edit ur mms setting on sense messaging, and voila...u can sent n received mms now...i already test that...

there is some problem on rapid sense..but he pretend that the problem not in his ROM..but the build OS instead...what a shame...lol...

p/s : sorry if i made someone angry,but its the truth..u should received it..:-) try to listen someone opinion n be better next time..im drunk now n i dunno what the hell im writing now...lol...sorry

Guest rul3s

The same rom but without Sense? It's because I'm going to put PointUI, i see it very fast, not like Sense, althougt your's is the fastest, it's not as fast as I search.

Thanks!

Guest shadowangel
Extract the registry entries with WinCE CAB Manager. That should do it. BTW, when the BuilOS die with error, you'll found the error message or the line what caused the error in the temp\log.txt

Thanks! About the BuildOS error, it was there that I found that the OEMizer was building a defective reg =)

I just cooked a ROM with it (and don't worry! When I get it working and post it, all due credits, as you asked in the front page, will be there =D), but it didn't work... I'm right now checking the reg lines and noticed some folder names there that I think made it go wrong, as the folders in other languages are different from the english one...

Let's see where this can get =)

Guest manost

I've tried 3 times to download your new rom (JD6) but everytime download stucks at 99% with either Flashget or firefox's random download.

Has anyone managed to download it?

I've never met any problem with the previous roms.

Thanks.

Guest dgmorland

I saw a few other people have asked this in this thread but I cant see an answer. Is there a way to go back to the standard taskbar icons instead of the new ones that are included in this ROM?

Guest diverdude
I saw a few other people have asked this in this thread but I cant see an answer. Is there a way to go back to the standard taskbar icons instead of the new ones that are included in this ROM?

You can use most any taskbar you want that was made for MS 6.5 and Omnia.......Google is your friend! Find one you like, load the cab and soft reset.

Guest dgmorland
You can use most any taskbar you want that was made for MS 6.5 and Omnia.......Google is your friend! Find one you like, load the cab and soft reset.

Google is not my friend today :rolleyes: There are lots of custom taskbars out there but I cant find the standard one that comes with the Omnia II. Is it just one DLL file that contains all the images?

Guest diverdude
Google is not my friend today :rolleyes: There are lots of custom taskbars out there but I cant find the standard one that comes with the Omnia II. Is it just one DLL file that contains all the images?

I'm sorry, but I am not able to help you with your quest.

Guest dgmorland
Yes, it's called "shellres.192.dll".

I found a standard winmo 6.5 taskbar zip that included the files below. After copying to my \Windows folder and soft resetting the icons in the taskbar havent changed :rolleyes:

shellres.192.dll

tshres.192.dll

GPSAux.dll

CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll

HTCVolumeControl.dll

tapres.192.dll

outres.192.dll

Guest Rapid81
I found a standard winmo 6.5 taskbar zip that included the files below. After copying to my \Windows folder and soft resetting the icons in the taskbar havent changed :D

shellres.192.dll

tshres.192.dll

GPSAux.dll

CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll

HTCVolumeControl.dll

tapres.192.dll

outres.192.dll

HTCVolumeControl.dll in standard TaskBar? :rolleyes: I think you're misleaded.

Only way is that you somehow rip it from an original ROM. I have the file, but that's in package with several files named S001, S002, etc. I don't know how to put it together.

Guest dgmorland

Only way is that you somehow rip it from an original ROM. I have the file, but that's in package with several files named S001, S002, etc. I don't know how to put it together.

Thanks for your reply Rapid81. Is it just the shellres.192.dll file that I need from an original ROM?

Guest dgmorland

Thanks for your reply Rapid81. Is it just the shellres.192.dll file that I need from an original ROM?

Guest Rapid81

I think yes, but I'm not sure.

Guest Rapid81
Rapid81

What task manager can you recommend that will jive with Sense 2.5?

You mean live with? The HTC TaskManager. That'll works with Sense, because I'm using that in my ROMs.