nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest Rapid81
for those who complaint that the HTC messaging client is slow n lagy..u may install the new once...just go to here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=700495 n follow the instruction given.

p/s : dont angry mr rapid,just want to make the community n users happy

Why am I need to be angry? :) I'm happy to you to make the community even happier. :)

Guest redzone321

hello Rapid. Hopefully you Shadow and encrico can work together to create a truely working sense rom. each with there own unique mods. ie it would be nice to have a very basic sense rom. just default dialer and wm lockscreen . with this combo on your current jd6 rom i get 65+ mb of ram after a fresh boot and locking the screen once and openign and closing the dialer ( i find this gives a more acurate amount of free ram)

Guest Aurangzeb
thnx for pointing it up! :)

no more lag n run perfectly with secure inbox... :)

p/s: im happy user now...nice... :)

it is nice to know that someone is happy about that :)

Guest Aurangzeb

for malaysian users,i`m now using this rapidNXXJD6 rom ver4.2 with

I8000XSOJC3 csc

I8000DXJC1 phone

I8000DXJC1 eboot

after using this for a days,i found that the ram doesnt drop below 40 after a lot using especially with sms

also the touch responsive is quit good and from other users i heard it has a good radio ( i`m really noob about this because i didnt know how to check or use it )

it was singapore release and u can find it in here,modaco

Guest mokkimhong

i got few problem.

1. when new sms/email come in, message tab or email tab is not refreshed immediately. i need to browse to other tab and come back, then the tab will be refreshed.

2. i installed the latest HTC messaging client from XDA(http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=700495). most things works fine, but my screen hang after sending New sms.

anyone encounter above problems as me?

thanks.

Guest Basil Daniel
for those who complaint that the HTC messaging client is slow n lagy..u may install the new once...just go to here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=700495 n follow the instruction given.

p/s : dont angry mr rapid,just want to make the community n users happy

I installed the newer version 15 not 16 and i must say its quite a bit faster.

I can recieve mms sms evything!!!

Rapid it would be great if this could be incorporated into one of your roms!

Warmest wishes to all

Basil

Guest Aurangzeb
I installed the newer version 15 not 16 and i must say its quite a bit faster.

I can recieve mms sms evything!!!

Rapid it would be great if this could be incorporated into one of your roms!

Warmest wishes to all

Basil

they just put the 16 due some of htc rom phone problem...just use the 15.as i concern,it was the same between 15 n 16

Guest Aurangzeb
i got few problem.

1. when new sms/email come in, message tab or email tab is not refreshed immediately. i need to browse to other tab and come back, then the tab will be refreshed.

2. i installed the latest HTC messaging client from XDA(http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=700495). most things works fine, but my screen hang after sending New sms.

anyone encounter above problems as me?

thanks.

1.no idea,everything fine with me

2. i dont have any problem after install it...are u soft reset the phone after disable sense before install...try to install it again

Guest mokkimhong
1.no idea,everything fine with me

2. i dont have any problem after install it...are u soft reset the phone after disable sense before install...try to install it again

1. T_T, anyone facing the same problem as me?

2. i follow exactly the same step.

just wondering, before i flashed Rapid's Leo rom, i flashed one lite from somebody(sorry that i forget who....>.<). i flashed only nb0, not other parts. can it be the problem?

Guest Aurangzeb

just wondering, before i flashed Rapid's Leo rom, i flashed one lite from somebody(sorry that i forget who....>.<). i flashed only nb0, not other parts. can it be the problem?

2. are u install 2015 or 2016? try to reinstall again and dont forget to soft reset after disable the sense

for your wondering,i dont think so because i`ve just flashed my phone with all part before i flash it again with rapid rom.maybe u should re-flash it again but wait for others to comment 1st

Guest Ordinary

one question.

the photo and birthday we get from facebook for out contact , can we straight put it as the contact main photo and sync it into outlook ?

from what i experienced , the facebook photo is stand alone and could not be sync together with the contact .

any way to do it ? or it's impossible

Guest JohnJayJrV
the solution is in page 49 n 51.u will found the way how n why we said the mms is solved

Unfortunately that fix does not work with i920....

jv

Guest Aurangzeb
one question.

the photo and birthday we get from facebook for out contact , can we straight put it as the contact main photo and sync it into outlook ?

from what i experienced , the facebook photo is stand alone and could not be sync together with the contact .

any way to do it ? or it's impossible

no idea...maybe rapid can answer it.i`m not because i did not use facebook with phone

Guest kavletzos

Hello from Greece, Rapid & nOObody great work one of the fastest rom i ever had, and i will buy you a beer soon. :D

Now i have some issues :) (no i am not going to say MMS :P )

I noticed that i have a memory leak i.e when i open the phone it runs with 58mb then drops to 45~40 and with a little use of internet goes to 25~28mb i tried SKTools but nothing happened,

Also one more Question the weather is "static" i mean with that, that i dont have all the "cool" animations on my home screen on weather screen everything is ok but on home screen i have just a sun :)

Thats all for now

Thanks Again for the "new" phone that i have :)

Also 1 last question how i remove the wallpaper from my home screen i just want it black :)

Edited by kavletzos

Guest jmsmartins
Also 1 last question how i remove the wallpaper from my home screen i just want it black :)

the original wallpaper is black, and i think u lost your weather animation because u changed your wallpaper :) regarding the ram problem, i didn't notice it when i used that rom. maybe something u installed, dunno. maybe rapid can help

cheers

Guest nyleon26

Hi there, everytime i turn on my phone, it says it detects a new sim card thus asking if i want to select automatic setting for either 2G or 3G. i thought that this should only happen the first time i turn on the phone after a hard reset? Is it safe to click on the "No"? will i lose the ability to use my data connection?

Guest kavletzos
the original wallpaper is black, and i think u lost your weather animation because u changed your wallpaper :) regarding the ram problem, i didn't notice it when i used that rom. maybe something u installed, dunno. maybe rapid can help

cheers

somehow i managed to have black wallpaper again ... but i cant do anything about the weather issue :/

really how we set the default wallpaper( Black) on sense.

Guest dgmorland
somehow i managed to have black wallpaper again ... but i cant do anything about the weather issue :/

really how we set the default wallpaper( Black) on sense.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]

"Home.WallpaperMode"=dword:00000002

This disables the weather animated wallpaper. I think if you set it to 0 it enables the weather animation wallpaper (either that or 1 but I am pretty sure it was 0). I disable my weather animation because it makes a big difference to the performance.

Guest redzone321

I have the same issue. but only if I use the create new sms button. if I go from people tab it works fine.

Guest kavletzos

This disables the weather animated wallpaper. I think if you set it to 0 it enables the weather animation wallpaper (either that or 1 but I am pretty sure it was 0). I disable my weather animation because it makes a big difference to the performance.

fixed :) thanks mate.

Guest romazanott

Hi, maybe u can help me, im trying to turn off the lockscreen dim because i would like it brighter... Do you know where in the registry can i moddify this?

thx