nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest Rapid81
What about the MMS bug in your V4.12? Its a bit of problem for me as my girlfriend is sending them to me only, because she has them free of charge...Beside that you've done a really great job :-)

We found nothing related to it 'till now and it's a really interesting bug, because it's working for someone.

The 4.12 will come tonight.

I added the new Sense installer and the TF3D 1.3 installer to the 2nd post. :P

I'm not tested the TF3D installer, so let me know if something is wrong with it.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest muchospesos
The 4.12 will come tonight.

Excellent :P.

Do you have/do you know if there's marketplace.cab somewhere which can be used in this rom?

I found i8000hzhjc2eng_taskmanager.cab for installing the samsung task switcher. It works, but I can't see the "preview"-pictures for my running programs. Only blank black pictures. Is there a fix to this or maybe just jc2 isn't compatible?

Guest Rapid81
Excellent :P.

Do you have/do you know if there's marketplace.cab somewhere which can be used in this rom?

I found i8000hzhjc2eng_taskmanager.cab for installing the samsung task switcher. It works, but I can't see the "preview"-pictures for my running programs. Only blank black pictures. Is there a fix to this or maybe just jc2 isn't compatible?

I don'T know about marketplace.cab (I think you'll found out there), but you need the screencapture.lnk to the startup to see the pictures of the running programs. :D

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Rapid81
your link is not working, or rather broken, so how to make sense2.5 go landscape?

The Sense 2.5 will crash if you go to landscape with it.

Guest flopyro

hi 'Rapid81' ,

i have a small question on you, i have flashed the 4.1 version of the rom with your CSC and now the internet settings are working proprely (the first time i flashed the rom widouth CSC and the internet settings waz wrong)

and now .. i have flashed the CSC for Orange Romania (ORO) and i cannot receive MMS messages, i can send them .. but i cannot receive them !

but with the original CSC and your 4.0 ROM everything worked fine (MMS i mean) but the internet waz not working correctly.

is there a solution for bouth services to work simultaneously correct ?

thank you !

Guest Rapid81
i hope the Internet TAB screenshot is working and Bluetooth fixed.

Keep up the good work!

Internet tab screenshot only works if the IE is the default browser. And I don't know what you mean bluetooth. I used the BT to transfer files and it worked correctly. I don't have BT headset to test in that way.

Guest darkworldzz
Internet tab screenshot only works if the IE is the default browser. And I don't know what you mean bluetooth. I used the BT to transfer files and it worked correctly. I don't have BT headset to test in that way.

if it helps.. BT works fine on my BT stereo headset by sony on 4.11..

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest Du5aN

Here you can find marketplace cab file

Edited by Du5aN

Guest chokia

1. Internet Tab screenshot is not working even with IE set as default browser.

2. Bluetooth fixed meaning press the call button of the bluetooth headset and say a command (i.e Call Mary, Play Media, Open Garmin Mobile XT etc) via the bluetooth headset mic without touching the phone.

Bluetooth fixed is term used in the very day of the old omnia for Khuanchai's ROM for the ability to voice-routing via bluetooth headset

Edited by chokia

Guest dextro_

I try to install the TF3D cab on the device and when it comes about to finish the mobile reboot and nothing is installed.. :P I'm using JD3 lite rom from twu2 post

Edited by dextro_

Guest willis111
I try to install the TF3D cab on the device and when it comes about to finish the mobile reboot and nothing is installed.. :P I'm using JD3 lite rom from twu2 post

I tried a few times w/the older cab and same thing except it kept saying "unsuccessful". Trying again with the newer cab.

Guest muchospesos
I don'T know about marketplace.cab (I think you'll found out there), but you need the screencapture.lnk to the startup to see the pictures of the running programs. :D

Here you can find marketplace cab file

Thanks for answering. I found that cab myself, but I was thinking it lacks some features because it's meant for 6.1 and older. But I think I was wrong.

I can't find the screencapture.lnk anywhere and I know it is included in the stock roms, so could some share it with me :P? Thanks.

Guest Rapid81
1. Internet Tab screenshot is not working even with IE set as default browser.

2. Bluetooth fixed meaning press the call button of the bluetooth headset and say a command (i.e Call Mary, Play Media, Open Garmin Mobile XT etc) via the bluetooth headset mic without touching the phone.

Bluetooth fixed is term used in the very day of the old omnia for Khuanchai's ROM for the ability to voice-routing via bluetooth headset

Then install 3rd party voice command software, because that kind program not included in the rom.

I'll look into it. I found the problem. The same like in the Sense cab. I'll upload the updated cab soon. I'll post when uploaded.

I tried a few times w/the older cab and same thing except it kept saying "unsuccessful". Trying again with the newer cab.

I tried both (older and rhodium) cab on my naked rom and these installed just fine.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest dextro_
I found the problem. The same like in the Sense cab. I'll upload the updated cab soon. I'll post when uploaded.

thnks man :P

Guest igorbr

how change the hungarian date in the home screen...the month is show in hungarian not in english..can i change this??

sorry my english

thx

Edited by igorbr

Guest Rapid81
how change the hungarian date in the home screen...the month is show in hungarian not in english..can i change this??

sorry my english

thx

Not flash hungarian CSC with english language selected.

And how do you know that's hungarian?

And to the weather city, just tap on refresh, and your location will downloaded.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest juanenbas

sorry my english

thx

Hi , for change the month you must the next:

Open the hour tap in home screen and ADD your location, after tap your location and when back to home screen the month will appear in your languages

Regards

Juan

Guest jmsmartins

hi guys!

i tried the first version of this rom and now i'm giving v4.11 a try. didn't wait for 4.12 since there won't be many changes

i must say this new version of sense from rodium feels smoother and a litle bit faster than the first one, congrats to rapid :P

another good new was that i flashed this rom with a jc1 csc and everything is just fine! for those who can't send/recieve mms u should try to flash this .nb0 with a csc that works for your country/network

thanks again rapid, will stick to this one for some time now. an will report if i find any bugs different from the ones that have been already posted

cheers