nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest turnado1979
My internet works on the phone whether connected via 3g, wifi or when connected to computer. But the HTC Facebook app is still coming up with a connection error using the app. The normal facebook app works though. So unfortunately the advice doesn't help my situation.

i have received this message too but i

closed all active connections

opened a 3G connection

registered my name on the facebook field on the sense setting page

it worked after that

Edited by turnado1979

Guest meuoiou
If someone upload it to a mirror, I put the link to the first post.

I cannot upload it to somewhere else, because I only have this 4shared account (for free). And I just changed internet provider, and for technical issues, right now I only have 5Mbps, instead 15Mbps connection. :(

Dear Rapid,

Your´s is my preferred rom. I prefer naked rom without sense. But I miss the yahoo finance, that comes in sense. And Its not possible install podcast in it. I´ve tried a lot, but I wasn´t successuful.

I am a nobie. So, I cant understand :

Why touch calendar and calendar? Who likes sansung today themes only needs touch calendar, to tap in top left, like a short cut.

Why 2 file manager and total commander ?

Why to keep all the sansung´s themes, when your rom includes 19 nicers wallpapers ? Why to keep the sansung ringtones, when we can put another sounds better in it?

Is just an opinion, but if were possible to put just podcast, I would not stay tryng anothers roms or another phone.

Thank you for your effort.

Your naked roms are nice and funcionality and complete.

Thank you for all.

Meuoiou

Guest turnado1979
Dear Rapid,

Why touch calendar and calendar? Who likes sansung today themes only needs touch calendar, to tap in top left, like a short cut.

Why 2 file manager and total commander ?

Why to keep all the sansung´s themes, when your rom includes 19 nicers wallpapers ? Why to keep the sansung ringtones, when we can put another sounds better in it?

i totally agreed with this note

Hi!

Recently installed JJ1 build (without camera fix) and have one small problem. I took some photos (starting camera from sense tab) and still sense reports no pictures to display. They are present in I hope correct directory but sense does not sense them :(

Hope there is some fix for this (other than flashing new version of your rom)

Regards

Sorry, found a solution ;)

Edited by mat9v

Guest Ricardo Tambasco

Rapdi/nOObody,

I've been using your JJ1 21895 for 2 weeks now and I'm REALLY satisfied with the results. ROM is stable, Sense is fast and both RAM and battery drain you feel for the first 1 or 2 days completely disapears after is stabilizes on the phone. I even worked around the CHT layout edition limitation using some old config files I saved when I was trying NRG's ROM and manually editing some minor details to make it work perfect. Btw, your ROM with CHT 2 is a killer, man. 100% bug free! :(

The only problem I'm facing, and I remember someone else mentioning a similar behavior, is when I take a picture it never gets focused, no matter the setup or the lighting conditions. I even got to the firm impression that some setup options are making no effect at all (and I really do understand a bit of photography to verify that). I confess that I applied the camera fix (Camera.exe and the Camera.exe.0409.mui files for the SCN_date_time.jpg naming format with the I8000CAM directory) but since these are the same files I've been using with the last ROMs I tested and I never had this problem before I suspect it's something to do with this ROM. ;)

I'll try the new JJ1 21916 with the camera fix integrated to see if the problem persists. If you have time to make some tests with your camera so we could exchange some intel please do so. It would be really great to have this little issue solved. ;)

Thanks for the incredibly great work you guys have done with these ROMs and happy holidays!!! ;)

Guest fcaminab

Hi Rapid .

Is there any way to add more quicklinks in Sense main screen ?

I'm using the JJ1 version .

Or is any version of the chteditor that I could use to modify these quicklinks?

By the way this is a great ROM and very happy with it.

Happy new year from Spain.

Guest Rapid81
Rapdi/nOObody,

I've been using your JJ1 21895 for 2 weeks now and I'm REALLY satisfied with the results. ROM is stable, Sense is fast and both RAM and battery drain you feel for the first 1 or 2 days completely disapears after is stabilizes on the phone. I even worked around the CHT layout edition limitation using some old config files I saved when I was trying NRG's ROM and manually editing some minor details to make it work perfect. Btw, your ROM with CHT 2 is a killer, man. 100% bug free! :(

The only problem I'm facing, and I remember someone else mentioning a similar behavior, is when I take a picture it never gets focused, no matter the setup or the lighting conditions. I even got to the firm impression that some setup options are making no effect at all (and I really do understand a bit of photography to verify that). I confess that I applied the camera fix (Camera.exe and the Camera.exe.0409.mui files for the SCN_date_time.jpg naming format with the I8000CAM directory) but since these are the same files I've been using with the last ROMs I tested and I never had this problem before I suspect it's something to do with this ROM. ;)

I'll try the new JJ1 21916 with the camera fix integrated to see if the problem persists. If you have time to make some tests with your camera so we could exchange some intel please do so. It would be really great to have this little issue solved. ;)

Thanks for the incredibly great work you guys have done with these ROMs and happy holidays!!! ;)

You're holding the camera button half pressed until the square at the center of the screen is going to green?

Rapid, Thanks a lot for another great ROM!

Here is rapidshare mirror for JJ1 21916 ROM, so you can put the link on the first post.

I wish you a Happy New Year 2011! ;)

Thank you!

Happy New Year to everybody!

Hi Rapid .

Install the CHT.

Guest fcaminab
You're holding the camera button half pressed until the square at the center of the screen is going to green?

Thank you!

Happy New Year to everybody!

Install the CHT.

Any special version of the CHT ? I tried with the 1.85 and it hangs the phone.

Regards.

Guest Ricardo Tambasco
Hi Rapid .

fcaminab,

Please check my post here (post #2430) about using CHT/CHT Editor 2 with n00body/Rapid's ROM. I made a little tutorial in NRG's ROM topic (the only ROM that layout editing works for CHT) that may be useful to you. ;)

Best regards and happy holidays! :(

Edited by Ricardo Tambasco

Guest Ricardo Tambasco

Yeah, yeah, I'm doing that... :(

I don't know if it's it but I decided to read the post about the camera patch again and I observed that Sorg created the .mui file to be used with the i920. Seems like you only need to replace the .exe in the i8000 and I used both ;) . Anyway, I'll re-flash my phone with your newest version (21916) until the end of the week and I'll try the camera before and after patching it just to check how things are working. I'll let you know about the results. ;)

Guest williamwong

Hi Rapid, happy new year to you! 21916 ROM is stable,but I found a lot of softwares could't be opened in this ROM. It said that program happened a mistake. What's the reason?

Guest Israfel

Happy new year Rapid. I installed your 21916 ROM and i had some issues. First was "Opera faild to initialize" when I tried to run it. I solved that issue by downloading it again from web and installing it on my omnia.

This rom has a memory leak. My Program memory drops down to 35MB and the phone stops responding. When i soft restart the phone then my program memory is above 65MB, and after i use the phone, it starts to drop.

And i can't solve one issue. Another pearson loged into facebook from my phone, and now when i pres the facebook widget that person is loged and i cant find a way to log her out. That person is only loged in the facebook widget. It is not loogedin into facebook account. And when i scrool to facebook widget i see thet person logedin. How to log her out? I cant find the logout option.

Any special version of the CHT ? I tried with the 1.85 and it hangs the phone.

Regards.

The newest ver is CHT 2.0 final,you can find it in XDA forum.I installed and it work well

Hi Rapid,

Just wanted to drop by to say that I flashed your rom a few days ago and I really like it. It's a very stable rom with only a few bugs, much better than energy's roms!

Keep on with the good work

Guest mvinceti

everything fine but in alubum tab cant select my storage card only my storage or my device but no option foe my storage card.does anybody know the fix for that.thanks in advanse

Guest tummypooh

Dear Rapid,

Thx for your rom. Just used it for two days, everything seems fine. The only questions is about the facebook tab, when i try to switch the country setting to region other than danish, it cracks. Is there anyway i can solve this problem? Thx.

Problem solved.

After serval reboot, it become normal again, weired. Keep testing on it. Thx.

Edited by tummypooh

Guest greatwiseone

I installed CHT 2.0 on top of this ROM and it was working great for a couple of days until I encountered the "My Storage is gone" problem...I tried all the suggestions in the forum to fix this but none of them has worked...looks like a trip back to the factory for my new i8000

Guest shahbandegan

That's great work dear rapid,,, :unsure: in my opinion every thing is ok except two things

1- Ram drain

2- start up and shut down image with a girl !!

Guest Rapid81
Could you update OpenGL ES to 2.0.25 ?

Can you explain? I did not heard from it.

That's great work dear rapid,,, :unsure: in my opinion every thing is ok except two things

1- Ram drain

2- start up and shut down image with a girl !!

1 - That's the Sense...

2 - You can change it at any time...