[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest Ducsidu

anyone interested in testing a pure AOSP'ish rom (based on B196) no extras, no huawei crap, just stock AOSP ?

What's the different between that and FusionX? Because FusionX looks near AOSP to me.

I'd test it BTW.

i will need to compare B197 to B196 first to make sure there is actually a difference between the two, as a few people on here are victims of placebo effect lol,

the version number change can just be to identify it for a certain country, and the only difference is the baseband which is not included in a zip rom anyway

or if someone has already compared them against each other it will save me time?

I've compared them. It's worth updating as they've made changes to media processing, camera, webcore etc. And they're not minor changes either.

Guest CrimsonCrap

anyone interested in testing a pure AOSP'ish rom (based on B196) no extras, no huawei crap, just stock AOSP ?

I would love nothing more than an aosp ROM for my phone. In other words, I would be happy to test it.

Guest Pierreism

This is what I've wanted from the start :)

Guest TangerineTractor

Course I am. Message me!

Guest Sansmx

If you Google unlocking the phone you should find a guide on tumblr gives you step by step instructions then come back here and flash :)

Thank you very much. I will do that.  :D

Guest darkrangers

I'm interested. but I think I'm spamming...

Thanks you for your efforts. I have some problems with the ROM so it would be great to get you update.

Guest nirmalbalaji

For B197 concerns, I heard the battery consumption is little bit higher.

I always loves pure AOSP ROM. I'm interested to check it.

Guest abhis3k

I am also very much interested in testing. Awaiting eagerly for it. I just signed up to say Thanks for the awesome work.

I would like to report a bug. Whenever I am trying to edit any contact, adding a new event field crashes the Contacts app. I have attached the logcats.

2013-10-05-16-39-31.txt

Guest ehsan_zt

hi

thanks for this great rom  :D

after several days using it ,i don't notice great difference in speed,I even think that its launcher is not smooth enough and when I switch between for example whatsapp to launcher,it takes time to switch.I don't have many applications but I have 100mb free ram when not running any applications(the same as when I had stock rom ) is this normal?

I would like to suggest that if you could implement the hot swap between internal memory and sd card,that huawei roms originally had .

I've seen zRam in CM roms,can you implement it in fusion x too ?

I don't know if this is related or not but I think it would be good if we can set a swapfile on sdcard with this rom.

once again thanks for this great rom tillaz :wub:

Guest Ducsidu

Is it just me or does this thread seem kinda dead?

One post ever 20 something hours :/

Because there are no bugs to report and tillaz isn't really active here now.

Guest jackosterman

That reminds me. For those running 6.1-- your notification bar brightness toggle sticks on the Auto icon, right?

I recall some talk about this before, and had experienced the same, but I'm wondering now if it was a universal issue.

Guest jackosterman

Edit: Oh, right. Just scanned some older posts and it seems this IS the solution to the auto-brightness icon sticking. Silly me; to think I've stayed on an older build all this time because of this! :rolleyes:

Go to settings and untick the box at "Automatic brightness".
Sorry, I didn't mean the display gets stuck on automatic brightness, but rather the notification bar toggle retains the 'A' icon, despite the brightness levels successfully changing. I'll just reflash 6.1 again later tonight and see for myself. Thanks. Edited by jackosterman