[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest rederik75

thank you

does any one test it?

installing v1 over beta 7 without any wipe ?

my contacts and messages will be delete?

Be careful... V1 is quite a big update, so it's made to wipe the rom. You actually don't have to wipe, the update does it

Guest Romagnolo1973

What happens if you apply the change in a non-empty system? Will I loose the apps? Or everything proceed as usual but it affects only new installed apps?

even if is not empty it transfert all your data from internal to external sd, it make this when you start after flashing it

italian:

anche se non è vuoto funziona perfettamente, passa i dati su SD (restano pochi kb di dati e cartelle sulla interna), lo fa al primo avvio dopo averlo flashato

Guest ZolaIII

Be careful... V1 is quite a big update, so it's made to wipe the rom. You actually don't have to wipe, the update does it

That depends of script & recovery!

When you install same version of Android you don't have to wipe.

I always do for the sake of clean install & as a habit.

& remember backup is golden (habit)! :P

Edited by ZolaIII

i have added auto wipes to the updater-script so by default it does a factory reset including system

but its best to be in the habit of doing them manualy, its their just in case people forget, when problems pop up it save me asking

delete_recursive("/cust");
delete_recursive("/data");
delete_recursive("/system");
delete_recursive("/sdcard/.android_secure");

Guest nirmalbalaji

One of my friend is using FusionX ROM V1 B199 for Y300. He says he can't able to select the internal memory as default since he is using his SD card only for songs and videos.

I can't help him because I'm using CM 11. So how to make the internal memory as default? He is not the member of this forum and I'm the one who downloaded the ROM for him.

Guest nirmalbalaji

Look one page back, someone asked the same and romagnolo pointed him to 2 flashable zip to change default sdcard.

Thats the only way to change the default memory?

tillaz suggested goo backup and I'm using that app

too. it's better than titanium because you don't need to buy it to have silent install. and trust me installing 100+ app manually is awful

OK .. can you give me page that tillaz said..I can't find it.. thanks before

Guest agha_jo0n

@tillaz

hi

what is the best performance in beta 7 ?

the first line set to Current Max: 1209 MHz

and the second line set to Current min : 320 MHz 

But i changed the second line to 1008 MHz 

what is the best Amount for the second line?

and what should i do in performance setting for the best result?

when i changed Current min from 320 to 1008 it reduce the lags and it has been better in multi tasking

still the best rom for huawei g510

thank you

Guest fricy81

@tillaz

hi

what is the best performance in beta 7 ?

the first line set to Current Max: 1209 MHz

and the second line set to Current min : 320 MHz

But i changed the second line to 1008 MHz

what is the best Amount for the second line?

and what should i do in performance setting for the best result?

when i changed Current min from 320 to 1008 it reduce the lags and it has been better in multi tasking

still the best rom for huawei g510

thank you

Not a good idea, it will eat you battery like there 's no tommorrow. I set my min. CPU to 65Mhz on Cexstel kernel.

You should play with the governor to find the best performance/lagfree setting. I like smartassv2, others prefer different governors. Google the difference between them.

Guest Romagnolo1973

Thats the only way to change the default memory?

with root and a file manager you can go in System / etc and swap the name of external_sd.fstab & internal_sd.fstad according to your needs

But the zip file is easier

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest agha_jo0n

Not a good idea, it will eat you battery like there 's no tommorrow. I set my min. CPU to 65Mhz on Cexstel kernel.

You should play with the governor to find the best performance/lagfree setting. I like smartassv2, others prefer different governors. Google the difference between them.

thank you very much

is it harmful for the phone if i set the current min to 1008 mhz?

what is the best amount of current min ?

what is the best amount for lagfree  and performance ?

no it's not harmful, in the worst scenario the phone will become a bit hot. the problem is that in that way the cpu eat a lot of battery (very very much).

I suggest you to put 196 as min and ondemand governor, if you want a faster phone despite battery life use interactive.

if you use cexstel kernel put the min to 65 mhr and smartass v2 governor. I don't know very good the differences between all those governor added by cexstel, I Google some of them and resulted that smartass is one of the most used and so I'm using it and I'm satisfacted.

Guest fricy81

thank you very much

is it harmful for the phone if i set the current min to 1008 mhz?

what is the best amount of current min ?

what is the best amount for lagfree and performance ?

I don't think anyone can give a definite answer to that.

The phone is not designed to run @90% power 24/7, so I think the cpu will take heat damage over time if used like this. However it can be anything from 2 days to 10 years until you see it die because of this. Still, the battery will be drained fast.

So: set the min. value to the lowest possible setting, and let the governor decide which frequency to use.

Guest agha_jo0n

no it's not harmful, in the worst scenario the phone will become a bit hot. the problem is that in that way the cpu eat a lot of battery (very very much).

I suggest you to put 196 as min and ondemand governor, if you want a faster phone despite battery life use interactive.

if you use cexstel kernel put the min to 65 mhr and smartass v2 governor. I don't know very good the differences between all those governor added by cexstel, I Google some of them and resulted that smartass is one of the most used and so I'm using it and I'm satisfacted.

I don't think anyone can give a definite answer to that.

The phone is not designed to run @90% power 24/7, so I think the cpu will take heat damage over time if used like this. However it can be anything from 2 days to 10 years until you see it die because of this. Still, the battery will be drained fast.

So: set the min. value to the lowest possible setting, and let the governor decide which frequency to use.

the lowest amount of current min is 245 mhz

i set it to the lowest amount and set the governor to interactive

i will try and say the result to you

thank you

Guest ZolaIII

the lowest amount of current min is 245 mhz

i set it to the lowest amount and set the governor to interactive

i will try and say the result to you

thank you

245 is remapped 192 on same voltage & possible minimum with what your phone will be able to normally awake from sleep is 128. If u use powersave governor it will try to keep min frequencies bat actually ondemand is best performance/power wise. & once again CPU is not the biggest consumer even DDR can draw more not to mention screen, camera, modem & GPU even SD card can spend significant amounts of power with low back write values. If this whose a phone with high performance CPU cores like A15 then this CPU power savings could be considered as more beneficial bat power efficient cores like A5, A7 (M0-4) & A53 are really efficient especially with asynchronized CPU frequency scaling. Edited by ZolaIII

Guest e.cayazzo

I just realized that my phone doesn't vibrate when I get a phone call :C

Is there a way to fix this? Obviously I've checked the option to vibrate when recieving calls u_u

Guest jackosterman

I just realized that my phone doesn't vibrate when I get a phone call :C

Is there a way to fix this? Obviously I've checked the option to vibrate when recieving calls u_u

Did you also check the option from the dialer app settings? (Not to be confused with the system settings.)

Guest e.cayazzo

Did you also check the option from the dialer app settings? (Not to be confused with the system settings.)

Oh...... nice xD

Now it's working. Thank you very much :3

Does it glow brighter than the green led of Stock ROM?

A little bit bright i will say ;)

Bue led is beautiful and gets our attention fast. That may be a reason i feel it bright :D .

Anyway i got all other notification Blue exept FB messanger :( . It's still green in that .

Anyway that's now useful :D . i can easily know why the notification is for :D

Edited by MasterRck