[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest Ducsidu

Hi Tillaz!

Super as usual. Thanks!

Center clock doesn't work for me. Is this bug or am I lame?

Did you enable the modules in Xposed framework?

Guest antinbolon

Hi guys quick question for some reason I no longer have working 3g only 2g is there a way to fix it not sure if I changed something I shouldn't have :( any ideas?

Guest pdvye

Hi guys quick question for some reason I no longer have working 3g only 2g is there a way to fix it not sure if I changed something I shouldn't have :( any ideas?

Hi, probably you have to configure the apn settings for your carrier

EDIT

Or maybe you delete or modify your modem partitions. I dont know if this rom uses a "cust" folder. That could be too

Or it's just a simple config that enables only 2g

Edited by pdvye

Guest peterck

Huawei ascend G510-100 Bug reports:

1, notification drawer sometimes won't withdraw when downloading apps

2, the top notification sometimes won't show

3, Nova Launcher lags when pull out of apps

4, some features on FusionX won't work.

5, wallpaper background sometimes change back to the default wallpaper.

Besides all this everything is Okay.... Keep up the good work.

Edited by peterck

Guest nirmalbalaji

Tillaz, first up all thank you very much for your active commitment on developing ROMs' for Huawei devices. FusionX ROM looks fantastic and it looks closer to stock Android. Thats what I prefer. I always hate OEM and carrier bloatware on any device and thats the main reason I root and flash a custom ROM. I will keep my eye on this ROM. Keep up the good work.

My suggestions:

1. AOSP launcher (is it possible for you to get it from Nexus 4 or any Google Edition Phone's ?)

2. Taking screenshots from the quick toggles

Guest nirmalbalaji

is that what it says on your battery? mine says 1950mAh

Battery of Y300 differs from country to country. My battery is also a 1730 mAh battery. I can confirm it with their official website for India and from checking in my mobile with Android System Info app. Most of the European countries has 1950 mAh battery.

Guest internectual

I'm going to guess you have a Y300-0151. The Y300-0100 uses different frequencies for WCDMA:

Y300-0100 900/2100MHz

Y300-0151 850/1900/2100MHz

Now that you've flashed a ROM based on firmware for the Y300-0100 you're screwed. Don't expect support for your Y300-0151 unless you bought it from a provider in South America or some country where it's sold. They don't offer the "NORMAL" firmware for the Y300-0151 on their website (only the Y300-0100) and their customer service sucks.

Edited by internectual

Guest aciduzzo

Hi Tillaz

Everything was fine till the battery died last night. I left it to charge overnight, but now it won't boot. The red light continues to flash as if the battery is being charged, but the fact that it won't boot leads me to believe the battery is not actually being charged properly (as opposed to a problem with the phone itself). Could this be rom related? I guess i can't return it to the shop as bootloader is unlocked and flashed with custom rom. Any ideas?

PS: Huawei charger is not the problem as it works on my SII.

Edit: Just tried removing the battery and plugging in charger with no battery - that worked! Guess the battery has developed a random fault...

Edited by aciduzzo

Guest internectual

I have a y300-0151 and it's working awesome for me

If you're lucky enough to have a provider that only uses the 2100MHz band, that's great.

Unfortunately I'm using PlatinumTel which is a reseller on the T-Mobile network, and they're not. So when I go to "Mobile network settings -> Network operators" all I can see are the 2G options.

With the firmware that came with my Y300-0151, I had the 3G network as well. I made the mistake of using Advanced Wipe in TWRP and lost my original firmware, so I had to flash the one for the Y300-0100 from Huawei's website. This version of FusionX is for the Y300-0100, so I still have that same problem.

I'm extracting and comparing the "CUST" firmware for the Y300-0151 from Movistar in Ecuador. Hopefully I can find the right files to modify to get the 3G working again.

Guest carlosirai
If you're lucky enough to have a provider that only uses the 2100MHz band, that's great.

Unfortunately I'm using PlatinumTel which is a reseller on the T-Mobile network, and they're not. So when I go to "Mobile network settings -> Network operators" all I can see are the 2G options.

With the firmware that came with my Y300-0151, I had the 3G network as well. I made the mistake of using Advanced Wipe in TWRP and lost my original firmware, so I had to flash the one for the Y300-0100 from Huawei's website. This version of FusionX is for the Y300-0100, so I still have that same problem.

I'm extracting and comparing the "CUST" firmware for the Y300-0151 from Movistar in Ecuador. Hopefully I can find the right files to modify to get the 3G working again.

My carrier is Iusacell in mexico and it use 850 band and have no problem using any custom ROM...

Maybe your problem was (if I'm not grong) you use the update app of the y300-0100 that cause issues on the data connection, if you understand a little bit spanish, on htcmania.com there are a guide to get back your 3g connection a lot of people have that problem and they could solve it with that guide

Guest Shiv Prajapati

I have noticed one bug..in roaming I got no network..everything was ticked of roaming like data roaming..need help on this.. I have Y300-0100

Disclaimer:

This ROM is made for the Huawei Y300-0100, if your going to try and use it on one of the other similar variants you must understand that its at your own risk and i am not responsible for any damages caused, please read the whole of this page before posting, and when reporting bugs be clear on what device you are using and attach screenshots if possible.

B01 = BETA 01

- Removed EMUI

- AOSP System

- Nova Launcher

- DSP Manager

- Ported Moto Camera

- QuickPic Gallery

- 720P Recording

- 800x480 Recording

- Pre Rooted / SuperSU

- Extended Power Menu

- Custom system Animations

- Init.d Kernel Suport

Customization built into settings

- X Theme Engine

- Customizable status bar

- System Tweaks Menu

- AOKP Performance Control

- System Updates Via OTA

- Volume Button Music Controls

- Xsposed Framework

- Toggle AOKP Battery mod

B02 = BETA 02

- Fixed OTA updater

- Disabled WiFi disconected nag

- Changed built in boot anim

- Semi transparent notification bar

- Fixed stuff in settings apk

- AOSP auto brightness config

- AOSP animation speed config

- AOSP volume ajust panel

- FusionX tabbed settings menu

- fixed shadowing glitch seen in some games

- AOSP Gallery, removed quickpic

- Reverted to stock animations

- Battery stats settings fixed

* NEW CUSTOMISABLE OPTIONS

- Clear all button on recent apps

- RAM usage bar on recant apps

- More status bar color options

- Extra power menu options for reboot

- CyanogenMod 10 style power Toggles

Instructions for Xposed framework

Once the ROM boots up for the first time go to settings / Fusion X / Xposed Framework

Press Install/Update, then select the Modules tab and tick all 4 boxes (leave the Battery Mod if you want stock battery) and reboot.

Anything applied in the stausbar, Miscellaneous. and System Tweaks section require a reboot to take effect.

Download

Please read the FAQ on post #2 before posting a request or problem, full wipe including system is always recommended

Beta 02 Link > Download

This initial release might have performance problems because of the forced GPU render, if so untick it from developer settings and reboot

Thanks / Credits

- rovo89 - Xposed Framework

- FemBlack - Module

- ruqqq - X theme Engine

- CyanogenMod Team

- AOKP Team

To Be Continued...

info.png

Tillaz bro this is one of awesome ROM made for the Huawei Y300-0100, but i am facing few bugs... vibrate when ringing option checked does not work...Alarm tone cant be user specific from sd card only default tones can be assigned and play store says try again no connection even wi fi is on or on sim data...may be its just me who is facing this prob but i really want to keep this rom as my daily driver plzz solve my prob...

Guest internectual
Maybe your problem was (if I'm not grong) you use the update app of the y300-0100 that cause issues on the data connection, if you understand a little bit spanish, on htcmania.com there are a guide to get back your 3g connection a lot of people have that problem and they could solve it with that guide
That was exactly my problem, and thanks to your suggestion I found this thread (Google translated: English) and downloaded the respaldo modem_st y300-0151.zip from 4shared. Ran the .bat, it copied over a couple of files to my phone, and fixed my 3G issue.

For those of you running the Y300-0151 with this firmware, you need to change the SuperSU setting "Default access" to "Grant" instead of prompt before running the .bat, as it won't prompt you for allowing ADB access to su and you'll get an error message unless you do. You can change it back after the fix is applied.

If you don't want to created an account to download from 4shared, I mirrored the file here.

Guest Hassams

@tillaz

To solve the Battery drain problem remove all Gapps from this ROM and then flash Gapps 4.1.x separately. Well i did this in my G510 and some other thing like replacing kernel with g510 stock b179 and i have seen improvement in battery timing, so just try this Gapps thingy maybe it will solve this problem.

Guest joba69

@tillaz

To solve the Battery drain problem remove all Gapps from this ROM and then flash Gapps 4.1.x separately. Well i did this in my G510 and some other thing like replacing kernel with g510 stock b179 and i have seen improvement in battery timing, so just try this Gapps thingy maybe it will solve this problem.

Hello,

my battery life with b2 is absolut ok. With normal use .."wlan enabled" and using whatsapp .. mails .. sms ... make serval call´s etc .. i had aproximaltly 40 hours battery life before connecting charger..

regarding the the notifcationbar issue .. i had the same behavior as others describe .. if i use two fingers to pulldown the notificationbar .. but i found if i bring together two fingers from left and right at the statusbar ..the issue is gone and it works as expected...

Guest TangerineTractor

@tillaz

How did you remove gapps and which version did you reinstall?

I removed using rom toolbox and installed the latest JB Gapps, and it killed google play, made the phone unusable.

Guest jimwormold

Just flashed this yesterday on my G510-100. Looks and feels great so far.

Does anyone know a way of changing the screen resolution from the Y300 to the G510's?

No biggie, but it would be nice if I could use the native resolution of the device rather than everything stretching out to fill it.

Regards,

Jim