[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

Weird that everything works fine for Tillaz, at any rate. I may properly reinstall B03 later, if merely factory resetting isn't enough.

a factory reset wont be enough as it wont replace the original B03 framework (it just wipes data)

try this, its the full package and auto deletes the required folder for you (im going to push this via OTA as well)

http://www.solidfile...m/d/9a88ffca3f/

Guest jackosterman

i never sent my self a picture message though, i got a friend to send one which worked fine.

are you sure its not saving because its already actually on your phone?

That's entirely possible, as the "sender" messages do display the pictures properly.

Either way, it's a great ROM. I paid zero dollars and suffice to say, got more than my money's worth by the heap load. :)

Guest CrimsonCrap

I have a few bugs that I would like to report.first of all the misplacement of the settings and clear notifications button and also a bug where the clear notifications button sometimes goes a little bit out of screen.I have attached a screenshot.Another bug I have noticed is that if I put the brightness on auto and put the phone on standby and then put it out of standby the brightness becomes maximum you should also note that in the display settings the brightness is shown as auto but it stays at maximum.I have to turn off auto brightness and turn it back on again to fix it.this doesn't happen with any other brightness options.

I am using a Huawei Ascend Y300-0100 open market.

post-1022336-0-09574900-1377721159_thumb

Edited by CrimsonCrap

Guest tillaz

I have a few bugs that I would like to report.first of all the misplacement of the settings and clear notifications button and also a bug where the clear notifications button sometimes goes a little bit out of screen.I have attached a screenshot.Another bug I have noticed is that if I put the brightness on auto and put the phone on standby and then put it out of standby the brightness becomes maximum. then I have to turn off auto brightness and turn it back on again to fix it.this doesn't happen with any other brightness options.

I am using a Huawei Ascend Y300-0100 open market.

yeah i will fix that in the next version, i actually changed that intently when messing around with the layout but thought i had reverted it

are you using B03?

Guest CrimsonCrap

yeah i will fix that in the next version, i actually changed that intently when messing around with the layout but thought i had reverted it

are you using B03?

Yup.I just started using this ROM and B03 is the version I installed.

@ Tillaz

My friend would like to remove xposed framework as they don't use it. That parts easy enough, but to fully remove it so that nothing throws an error they need to remove some other stuff. So my question is have you signed Settings.apk with test sigs?

EDIT: I'm pretty sure it does due to the size of CERT.RSA and info inside. So the new question is are you using the keep folder when you've modified it or did you just compile the whole thing as a non-system app and then sign it? If you're using the keep method then did you keep resources.arsc?

Edited by H3ROS

Guest tillaz

@ Tillaz

My friend would like to remove xposed framework as they don't use it. That parts easy enough, but to fully remove it so that nothing throws an error they need to remove some other stuff. So my question is have you signed Settings.apk with test sigs?

EDIT: I'm pretty sure it does due to the size of CERT.RSA and info inside. So the new question is are you using the keep folder when you've modified it or did you just compile the whole thing as a non-system app and then sign it? If you're using the keep method then did you keep resources.arsc?

settings.apk is signed with the same as what CyanogenMod uses, same for the other core apps,

sig.rar

but you don't need to resign settings anyway unless you plan on editing the AndroidManifest.xml

just edit settings_headers.xml and recompile

press "y" then "y" again

now delete settings_headers.xml from the keep folder and press any button and your done, no need to sign it

Guest tillaz

there is no point having apps that are available on the market on the system, especially Google's

as they get updated regularly and end up on the data partition as well as the system, so we might as well just have them on the data partition

take a look at the first post under change log, it has the small list of market apps that are no longer included.

Guest tillaz

i have rebased this on B194 now, but its untested so might send some people PM's to test if interested

will also upload the fully stock B194 soon, its 607mb so will take me a while to upload...

settings.apk is signed with the same as what CyanogenMod uses, same for the other core apps,

sig.rar

but you don't need to resign settings anyway unless you plan on editing the AndroidManifest.xml

just edit settings_headers.xml and recompile

press "y" then "y" again

now delete settings_headers.xml from the keep folder and press any button and your done, no need to sign it

Yeah, I was thinking that but then the SHA-1 digest doesn't match up for the XML and as I don't have a device to test on I wouldn't want to tell my friend to install something and then break their entire settings menu. I've had trouble with that in the past too as settings.apk seems picky about some XML changes.

Thanks for the sigs anyway. I didn't have them on my notebook, so I'll try that way just to play it safe.

As it's not been released, could you post a flashable unmodified version of B194? I'm sure a few people would like that just so they can play around with it.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest Clarkiieh

I see, tillaz, did you read my post about the stock B186 ROM? When I reset the phone, before I locked the screen the colours where good and shiny sorta speak, but when you lock the phone for the first time after a reboot, it didn't lock like the normal way .. it like pixelated towards the bottom if the screen and after unlocking again the colours would be dull and dim? The only thing to fix was flashing your ROM? Well at least it looks better then what it did? And I don't think its a placebo mate.. you got any ideas? Could it be with the IPS screen?

Guest aljovan1982

Im using y300-0100 and its lock to globe telecom here on philippines..

Anyway, im using b03, i found out that the sound on b03 is not anymore loud compare to last version., also when someone is calling me the volume is not loud and if i press vol +/- it stop ringing and the call goes on.. please kindly check this bug in sound.

Guest TangerineTractor
i have rebased this on B194 now, but its untested so might send some people PM's to test if interested

will also upload the fully stock B194 soon, its 607mb so will take me a while to upload...

Count me in.

Guest blairpoodle

Me too

Guest Clarkiieh

I had a lot of wake counts last night with the phone locked, battery only went down 3 percent but on stock B186 the battery didn't go down at all over night :/ like pure hibernation and it was AWESOME!