[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest markhuges

Just a few questions. When what date was beta 2 and 3. Released ? And. It would be grateful if so,some could report back this figure.

When the phone is idle Under setting app.

What's Ram usage. How much is free I have 116 Free. On pure originally factory. Stock. Thinking of. Using this rom. But would first like to know this figure. Thanks And ps. Is the crapy. Huwauie. UI. Transitions remove on BETA 3.

thank YOu

Guest Corn Flake

Guys how can I enable repeating ringtone? I'm using simple few seconds long sound as ringtone but if somone call me it ring once and after that it don't repeat and phone is just quiet.

Guest taio.doio

Flashing the stock gallery should install the stock camera as well. If you're fine with that, you may as well go with a newer version (working fine on my device).

I've tryed to install it from the phone (deleting from System\app Camera e GoogleGallery.apk) and it work..

Then i've tryed to flash it from recovery for transform it in a System App..and when i tap on a pencil icon (for edit a photo) the gallery stop working..as with the previous gallery (default on FusionX rom)..

How it can be possible?

I've tryed to install it from the phone (deleting from System\app Camera e GoogleGallery.apk) and it work..

Then i've tryed to flash it from recovery for transform it in a System App..and when i tap on a pencil icon (for edit a photo) the gallery stop working..as with the previous gallery (default on FusionX rom)..

How it can be possible?

i don't think the edit option is available in the AOSP 4.1 gallery which is included in B03, sure its a feature of the new 4.2 version.

anyway for the edit options to work on the 4.2 version you need to add the required libs to system\lib

lib.rar

Guest taio.doio

So i should flash the apk with the new gallery (and camera) and add this lib..

right?

EDIT:

i've tryed to flash and add your libs..but nothing change..tap on "pencil" and gallery still crash..

Maybe adding this lib with your app (FusionX default gallery)..the edit mode should work..

Edited by taio.doio

Guest jackosterman

Editing options work fine for me, but I've left the 4.2 gallery as a user app. If you still want it in system, perhaps just pushing it manually/changing the permissions and then simply moving the 4.2 gallery's lib files from /data/data/com.google.android.gallery3d/ to /system/lib/ will warrant better luck?

Edited by jackosterman

Guest Azeejutt

Hey! I've flashed the ROM! and It's just beyond Awesome! Really appreciate your effort Tillaz.

Before Installing the ROM I made the backup using TWRP and I've checked all the option their except the very lower file asking about some md5 things (I'm new to the things so please :P ). Now If I go to the restore option and select that restore then it will restore my Stock Huawei ROM and remove this one? Please Help!

EDIT:

And I want back the FM Radio! I downloaded the missing app Zip but I didn't Find Radio there. Can anyone please tel me the Radio Apk's file name in that Zip? And Should I just copy that apk to my phones /system/app directory??

Please Help Me :(

Edited by Azeejutt

Guest Azeejutt

The files called HwFMRadio.apk. You should just need to copy it to /system/app and reboot.

How can I paste that apk there? I was using ROOT FILE MANAGER to cut and paste that apk in/system/app but It doesn't show anything in app folder. :(

And what about that Backup and Restore question bro? I know it may be irritating for you people but I didn't know about the things so need your help. :(

Edited by Azeejutt

How can I paste that apk there? I was using ROOT FILE MANAGER to cut and paste that apk in/system/app but It doesn't show anything in app folder. :(

And what about that Backup and Restore question bro? I know it may be irritating for you people but I didn't know about the things so need your help. :(

Flash from recovery: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/bc05a14a5d/

If you use the restore option then it will restore you back to the stock ROM.

@ Tillaz

I just thought, but if Xposed is removed then that would also remove toggles correct? Which means my friend can't use the flashlight without an app to activate it.

Guest taio.doio

Editing options work fine for me, but I've left the 4.2 gallery as a user app. If you still want it in system, perhaps just pushing it manually/changing the permissions and then simply moving the 4.2 gallery's lib files from /data/data/com.google.android.gallery3d/ to /system/lib/ will warrant better luck?

Good..in this way the gallery work great..

emh..just a little thing..i've deleted for error the .zip file generated in the sd card after flashing the rom (CM-"something"..i don't remember the exact name of the archive)..

it was something very important? i need to restore it? (i don't know how..)

thanks!

Guest jackosterman
emh..just a little thing..i've deleted for error the .zip file generated in the sd card after flashing the rom (CM-"something"..i don't remember the exact name of the archive)..

it was something very important? i need to restore it? (i don't know how..)

I assume you mean Xposed-Disabler-CWM.zip. You can flash that in the event you fall into a bootloop after installing a faulty/incompatible Xposed module.

Guest jackosterman

Slightly random: I've been scouring the net for a working quick pin unlock module. I'm thinking I've exhausted the options, but should anyone find one, please do share.

@ Tillaz

I just thought, but if Xposed is removed then that would also remove toggles correct? Which means my friend can't use the flashlight without an app to activate it.

no, as they are part of the systemUI

no, as they are part of the systemUI

I mean the toggles would be there, but that they can't change the order of them or enable/disable specific ones. Just looking at the screenshots suggests that it's built into the Fusion X settings?

I mean the toggles would be there, but that they can't change the order of them or enable/disable specific ones. Just looking at the screenshots suggests that it's built into the Fusion X settings?

yeah, the toggles customization is built into fusionX settings not part of a module, so removing xposed framework has no effect on that.

the only things that are handled by xposed framework modules are:

statusbar, miscellaneous, themes, xposed installer and the battery mod which are all linked in to fusionX settings, not built in.

post-913969-0-65513000-1378162707_thumb.

I could maybe edit the menu if it's controlled by xml and doesn't throw an error, but I'm guessing you compiled that yourself? If so would it be possible to compile a version with what you've highlighted removed? That or do you got a seperate app for the toggles? Thanks.